我早就承认了
I'd have taken full credit for it.
那把枪只是
The gun was simply
那个时代的纪念品罢了
a souvenir of the time.
Tarlow自杀后几个月
I bought it off some cop
我从一个警♥察♥那里买♥♥来的
a couple months after Tarlow's...suicide.
哪个警♥察♥
And who would that cop be?
帮里的弟兄管他叫"T骨"
The brothers in the Brigade called him T-Bone.
我们当初有朋友
Man, you would be surprised
身居极高的位置
some of the friends we used to have
说出来吓死你
in very high places.
Brick是个说谎的人♥渣♥
Brick is lying scum.
确实是个人♥渣♥
Yes on the scum.
但说谎可不一定
Don't be so sure of the lying.
警♥察♥和仇视团体走得很近
Cozy relationships between police and hate groups
这在当时很正常
was not uncommon back then.
如果确实有警♥察♥把Jacob的枪卖♥♥给了Brick
If a police officer did sell Jacob's gun to Brick,
这就能解释
it might explain why there wasn't
为什么没人调查那起谋杀案了
an investigation into his murder.
由一个非常不可靠的来源
Police cover-up suggested
提出的"警方掩饰罪行"
by a very unreliable source.
得仔细检查所有事情
Got to run everything down.
好 Christopher
All right, Christopher...
禁令听证会转由McCruster法官负责了
got the injunction hearing switched over to Judge McCruter.
带上Brody
Take Brody with you.
让她见识一下
Show her how you use your...
你是怎么用你独特的阿♥拉♥巴马魅力来影响司法程序的
'Bama charm to sway the judicial process.
你去哪儿 King
Where you going, King?
我貌似和假人有热辣约会
Apparently, I got a hot date with a dummy.
不幸的是 环境条件的恶化
Unfortunately, deterioration from environmental conditions
使我无法从中提取任何DNA 不过
prevented me from pulling any kind of DNA, but...
我把绳子的规格
I matched the gauge of the rope
和树枝的高度联♥系♥在一起
and the height of the tree branch
来重现那场谋杀
to reenact the murder
全靠我忠实的小伙伴LASMAN帮忙
using my trusty assistant LASMAN here.
首先
First, the, uh, torque
使绳子
that caused rope fraying on both
在树枝前后都造成磨损的力矩
the front and the back of the tree branch
证明有人独自吊起Jacob
indicates that Jacob's hangman was hoisting him alone.
再加上
You add to that the height
绳子打结处的高度
at which the rope was tied off,
这是我从这幅照片中推算出来的
which I deduced from the photograph here,
由此我可以计算出
and I was able to calculate
杀死Jacob凶手的身形大小 参考标准是
the size of Jacob's killer, given the average height
当时成年男性的平均身高和臂长
and wingspan of adult males living at the time.
结论是什么
What do we got?
凶手身高
Murderer stood between
在5.6到5.8英尺之间(1.7-1.76米)
five-foot-six and five-foot-eight in height.
Brick至少有6.2英尺(1.88米)
Brick's six-two at least.
所以凶手不是Brick Myer
So it's not Brick Myers.
我们一下子回到了40年前
And we're back where I've been for 40 years?
一无所获
Nowhere.
Loretta
Loretta...
我需要检查Jacob Tarlow的尸体 Dwayne
I need access to Jacob Tarlow's body, Dwayne.
我们正在想办法解除禁令
We're trying to get the injunction lifted.
需要花一段时间
It takes time.
Hannah可没时间等了
Something Hannah hasn't got much of.
我今天和她家人联♥系♥过
I spoke to her family today.
Hannah的状况恶化了
Hannah's taken a turn for the worse.
案件的压力给她很大的打击
The stress of the case taking its toll.
我向她保证过 Dwayne
I made her a promise, Dwayne.
我翻来覆去地研究这个案子...
I've gone over this case...
我知道
I know.
我读了Jacob的日志
Okay, I've read Jacob's journals.
我仔细在脑海中搜索
I've searched my brain to see if there's
看是否遗漏什么细节
anything I could have missed.
我那时20岁
I was 20.
穿着刚到大腿的超短裙
I wore skirts that scarcely covered my thighs,
还有比基尼上装 如果我上半身还穿东西的话
and bikini tops-- if I wore any tops at all.
Jacob Tarlow血案发生时
Jacob Tarlow's blood sacrifice
正值国内抗♥议♥纷纷
was during a time when there were protests.
普通市民受到FBI的监控
Average citizens were being monitored by the FBI.
我打赌肯定有照片
I bet there are photos.
就算有 我也不给你看
If there were, I wouldn't show you any of them.
不是说你的照片
Not photos of you.
"普通市民
“Average citizens
受到FBI监控"
being monitored by the FBI.”
"反间谍计划"
COINTELPRO?
即Counterintelligence Program 是FBI的一项秘密计划 用以控制60年代的政♥治♥抗♥议♥活动
FBI当时追踪了好多组织
FBI followed a lot of different groups back then.
或许甚至
Maybe even...
有同盟帮
The Confederate Brigade.
你帮助过我无数次 Loretta
You've pulled me out of the abyss 1,000 times, Loretta.
现在轮到我帮你了
My turn now.
茴香籽
Fennel seeds.
难以相信
I can't believe you don't know
你竟然对厨艺一窍不通
anything about cooking.
好伤心
It's pretty depressing.
我真的超不会做这个
I'm just... real bad.
老爸
Daddy!
这是Orion
Uh, this is Orion.
很高兴见到你 Pride先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Pride.
也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you as well.
谢谢你让我用你的厨房♥
Uh, thanks for opening your kitchen...
允许我
letting me
-腌制火鸡 -没事
- brine the turkey. - Yeah.
呃 随便了
Yeah, uh, whatever.
Laurel跟我说你喜欢烹饪
Laurel tells me you love to cook,
所以我想你会喜欢这些
so I knew you'd appreciate these.
孜然芹 茴香籽
Cumin, fennel seed
还有肉桂
and cinnamon.
-为什么要肉桂 -老爸...
- Why cinnamon? - Daddy...
这是为真菌状乳突准备的
It's for the fungiform papillae.
-真菌状乳突 -嗯
- The fungiform papillae? - Mm-hmm.
就是你舌尖上的味蕾
Taste buds at the front of your tongue.
使你立即感受到味道
You get the savory right away,
只要不让...
as long as you don't, uh...
不让火鸡变干
Don't dry it out.
对 当然不能让它变干
Yeah. Of course not.
汁水会刺♥激♥
The juices stimulate
真菌状乳突
the fungiform papillae...
然后肉桂的味道唤醒味蕾
...which are then awakened to the cinnamon,
然后你就会体会到...
and you get this...
回甘
Sweet aftertaste.
没错 说得对
Exactly. Yeah.
这里头有一整套科学理论
There's a whole science to it,
但每次我跟Laurel说起食物
but when I talk food shop with Laurel,
她就瞪我
she just kind of stares at me.
就像那样
Like that?
就是这样
Exactly.
Pride
Pride?
我们拿到了"反间谍计划"里有关同盟帮的机密文件
We got a hold of the classified COINTELPRO files on the Brigade.
在SCIF里
We're set up in SCIF.
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility 敏感机密信息室
那我应该
Guess I should, uh,
去看看
go take a look.
是啊快去吧
Why don't you do that?
FBI对同盟帮的监控照片
FBI's surveillance pictures of the Confederate Brigade,
从反情报办公室那里拿到的
collected from the Counterintelligence Office.
国内间谍行动真是"了不起"
Three cheers for domestic spying.
他们在那些人的主要聚集地外
They managed to capture quite a few Hallmark moments
捕捉到不少精彩瞬间
outside their primary hangout.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表