不好意思 先生 先生
Excuse me, sir. Sir.
请你过来一下好么
Can you step over here, please?
有问题么
Problem?
没什么 随机例行检查
No problem. Random additional screening.
有必要么 我的航♥班♥晚点了两小时 我朋友一直在等我
Uh, this necessary? My flight was two hours late, my buddy's been waiting.
马上就好 这边请
Just take a moment. Right this way.
我理解这是你的工作 不过
I understand you're doing your job, but
可以...
maybe you can, uh,
通融一下么
cut me a break?
-感谢您为国服役 -不用
- Thank you for your service. - No,
谢谢你
thank you.
旅客倒地 海关处需要急救人员
Passenger down. Need an EMT in Customs now.
先生 能听到么先生
Sir. Can you hear me, sir?
他停止呼吸了 没有脉搏
He's not breathing. Got no pulse.
实施心肺复苏 急救员马上就到
Start CPR. EMT's on the way.
咱们把话说明白吧
All right, let me get this straight. Okay?
我开车载你来机场 给你拎箱子
I drive you to the airport, I carry your kit,
但我不能处理尸体
but I don't get to work the body?
看起来我更像是司机 而非实习生
It seems like I'm more chauffeur than intern.
如果这注定是你的使命
If it's your calling,
这点枯燥的工作应该不会是什么负担
a little grunt work won't seem like an imposition.
使命 就是挣点零花钱罢了
Calling? More like a little pocket money.
越解释 越让人觉得你口是心非
The lady doth protest too much, methin.
出自《哈姆雷特》直译为"那位女士太会抱怨了"
什么女士
What lady?
莎士比亚 哈姆雷特
Shakespeare. Hamlet.
-一个都没听说过 -喔...
- Never heard of either of 'em. - Oh...
如果你让我靠近那具尸体
Look, I would protest a little less
我会少抱怨一点
if you let me near that body.
耐心是美德
Patience is a virtue.
听话 去帮我拿杯...
Now, be a doll and go grab me a...
咖啡 加糖加奶油
Coffee, sugar, cream.
谢谢你啊
Thank you.
我们的受害者
Our victim--
海军上士Felix Armstrong
Navy Petty Officer First Class Felix Armstrong--
在通过海关时
was making his way through customs
突然倒地
when he suddenly collapsed.
在他外套里发现这个
Found this in his jacket.
肝素钠
Dalteparin?
是一种抗凝血剂
It's an anticoagulant.
用来防止血液凝结
It's used to prevent blood clots.
另外注意他指甲
Also note the bluish
甲床变成青色
discolorations of the nail bed.
说明是苍蓝症
Suggests cyanosis--
即血液缺氧
lack of oxygen in the blood.
通常由心肺骤停导致
Often caused by cardiopulmonary arrest.
所以是心脏病
So, heart attack.
可能是
Possibly.
但吸毒过量也会导致苍蓝症
But cyanosis also occurs in drug overdoses.
现在无法确定 直到我...
No way to tell for sure until I get...
-把他放到解剖台上 -是的
- Get him on the table? - Yeah.
我会送你一件T恤 正面印着这句话
Let me get you a T-shirt made with that written on the front.
等我做完药检
Once I run the tox screen,
再告诉你结论
I'll let you know what we're looking at.
-有什么线索 -拿到航♥班♥记录
- What do you got? - Got the flight records.
Armstrong坐的是从[古巴]哈瓦那来的专机
Armstrong took a chartered plane from Havana.
一定是驻扎在[古巴]关塔那摩湾
Must've been stationed at Gitmo.
但他坐了专机
But he took a chartered flight?
奇怪的是 Belle Chasse的航♥空♥记录显示
What's off is log at Belle Chasse
位于路易斯安那州
有一架来自关塔那摩湾的航♥班♥几小时前刚刚着陆
said they got a Gitmo flight landing in a couple of hours.
既然在同一天有免费的航♥班♥可坐
Why pay for a chartered flight when there's
为什么还要花钱坐专机呢
free transport same day?
我去查查 Armstrong为什么会出现在这架飞机上
I'll try to find out why Armstrong was on the flight.
看他在飞机上是否与人交谈过
See if he talked anyone on the plane.
我去找机场警卫谈谈
I'll talk to airport police.
去吧
Go.
太棒了
Excellent,
正放置在颅底
right at the base of the skull.
嗯 撑开胸部...
Yup, uh, forcing the chest
呃...
to, uh...
那个...
You know, the...
以便
Expand for
提供更大开口以进去胸腔
maximum access to the thoracic cavity.
对 就这个
Yeah, that.
某人想要接近尸体
Someone wants to get near a body,
某人就得做好功课
someone needs to do their homework.
但某人今天还是去了案发现场
And yet someone got to go to the crime scene today.
嫉妒可不漂亮 哥们儿
Jealousy ain't a good look, bro.
说我么 嫉妒 我♥干♥嘛要嫉妒
Me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous
我在这里工作了五年 只是
after working here for, like, five years and only getting to go to the crime scene from
偶尔才能去案发现场
time to time.
Danny只是载我去了机场
Danny merely drove me.
我有驾照
I have a license.
我会开车
I can drive.
不敢左转弯的家伙说道
Says the dude who's afraid to make left turns.
你告诉他的
You told him that?
今天我能去案发现场 明天就能夺走你的工作 大鸟
Today, the crime scene, tomorrow your job, Big Bird.
那个 首先
Okay, well, first of all,
我觉得自己更像是Beaker 而不是"大鸟"
I consider myself more of a Beaker than a Big Bird.
"大鸟"和"Beaker先生"都是戏剧卡♥通♥片《恶搞之家》里的角色
第二 53.7%的交通事故
Second of all, 53.7% of all accidents
都与左转弯相关 所以
involve left-hand turns, so
请原谅 我只是把安全放在首位
forgive me for putting safety first.
静静吧 Beaker
Simmer down, Beaker,
活儿有很多
there's plenty of work
足够你们俩做
for both my boys.
有什么事吗
May I help you?
那是Felix Armstrong么
That Felix Armstrong?
您是哪位
And you would be?
一个朋友
A friend.
我很遗憾你失去了朋友
I'm sorry for your loss,
但你不能待在这儿
but you can't be in here.
不不 没事的
Oh, no, no, no, see, it's cool.
我有这个
I got this.
他家人写的信
Now, it's a letter from the family
允许我带走他的尸体
giving me permission to take the body.
我还没开始尸检
I have yet to conduct the autopsy.
即使尸检完成之后
And even once complete,
我也只能把遗体
I can only release him
交给直系亲属
to next of kin.
先生
Sir,
请你离开
you have to leave.
好吧
All right.
我离开的唯一方式
Now, the only way I'm leaving here...
就是带着那具尸体
is with that body.
我联♥系♥了海军 拿到了死者的档案
I talked to the Navy, got the bio on our Vic.
Felix Armstrong上士
Petty Officer First Class Felix Armstrong.
34岁
34 years
过去三年驻扎在关塔那摩湾
and stationed at Gitmo for the last three.
在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役过
Tours in Iraq, Afghanistan,
得到无数荣誉
numerous commendations.
私生活中有什么问题么
Red flags in his personal life?
我查了他的财务状况
I ran the cat's financials,
查了他的手♥机♥
dumped his phone.
发现两件事
Found two things:
一"干"二"净"
jack and squat.
这家伙是"清白先生"
This dude is Mr. Clean-clean.
知道他来新奥尔良干什么吗
Any idea what he was doing in New Orleans?
Armstrong是芝加哥人
Armstrong's out of Chi-town.
与新奥尔良没有明显关联
No obvious connections to the city.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表