这名字真不错
That's quite a name.
他专业是经济学
Yeah, his major is economics,
等他完成学业以后 他说要去念
but after he's done with school, he's talking about
[法语]烘焙科学
getting his degree in La Science de la Pâtisserie.
糕点师
Pastry chef?
不 赶紧停下来
No. Stop right now.
想都别想
Before you even get started.
我带他回来 有一个条件
I am bringing him home on one condition.
什么条件
What's that?
你不许跟我男朋友成为朋友
You cannot befriend my boyfriend.
你带Barry去爵士音乐节
You brought Barry to Jazz Fest,
Andrew和Chris依然给你打电♥话♥寻求建议
Andrew and Chris still call you for advice,
而且据我所知
and from what I understand,
你给Kenneth寄了张支票 支付他上个月的房♥租
you sent Kenneth a check to cover his rent last month?
等他的奖学金到账就还我
Just till his scholarship came through.
老爸 我和他两年前约会了三次而已
Dad, we went on three dates two years ago.
他是个好孩子
He's a good guy.
不能这样
This can't happen.
你见到他们 你对他们好
You meet them, you're nice to them,
他们喜欢你 然后就变得很奇怪
they like you, and then it gets all weird.
他们跟我在一起 到底是因为喜欢我
Are they with me for me, or are they with me
还是因为超级酷的Dwayne Pride探员
because of super cool Agent Dwayne Pride?
你想让我怎么办
Look, what do you want me to do?
像Clint Eastwood一样盯着他们么
Give them the Clint Eastwood stare
美国老牌演员 目光深邃严肃
当年我和你妈妈约会时
that your grandfather gave me
你外公就那么盯着我来着
when I started dating your mother?
你就...
Just...
做个正常的"老爸" 好不
be a dad, you know?
有点疏远 有点冷漠
A little aloof, a little standoffish.
而且如果你想假装
And if you want to pretend
你对我保护欲过强
like you're being overprotective,
也可以
that's fine, too.
就是... 别再一起做饭了
Just... no cooking together.
也别搞那套"兄弟情深"了
And... and none of that bromance stuff.
不搞"兄弟情深"了
No bromance.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个案子
This case is the reason
就是我永久搬回新奥尔良来的原因
I moved back to New Orleans permanently.
离开哈佛之后
I was thinking about heading out West
我本来打算到西部去
after leaving Harvard,
但我怎么也忘不掉 验尸官让我剪断绳子
but I couldn't shake the memory of being called
把Jacob放下来那一幕
to cut Jacob down from the noose.
验尸官把他的尸体丢进箱子
Coroner threw his body in a box,
草草断定为是自杀
brushed it off as a suicide.
根本懒得做什么检查
Barely bothered to examine him.
"南方的树 结着奇异的果"
“Southern trees bear a strange fruit.”
"树叶和树根上 残留血痕如墨"
“Blood on the leaves and blood at the root”
出自美国教师Abel Meeropo的诗歌♥
表达对美国种族歧视的抗♥议♥ 于1939年被改编为歌♥曲
我对自己说 "Loretta
I said, “Loretta,
你绝不能再让一个女人的爱人
“you will never let another woman's man
被丢进箱子里"
just get thrown in a box.”
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
Sullos警官 很高兴见到你
Officer Sullos. Nice to see you.
你马上就不会这么想了
Not sure you're going to feel that way in a second.
你得停止你正在做的事
You're gonna have to stop what you're doing here.
为什么
Why is that?
法庭命令 停止挖掘
Court order-- to stop the exhumation
Jacob Tarlow的尸体
of Jacob Tarlow's body.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
名字被禁令封住了
Name is sealed with the injunction.
抱歉 Pride 我只是个送信的
Sorry, Pride. I'm just the messenger.
喔 什么闻起来这么香
Wow. What smells so good?
是我的意大利甘蓝菜
Oh, my Italian kale.
等等
Wait.
又是蔬菜
More greens?
对 Loretta跟我说了"蔬菜大♥比♥拼"
Yeah. Loretta told me about the greens-off.
自从我最近发现
Since I recently discovered
我的水果蛋糕不受欢迎以后
that my fruitcake was not well received,
我觉得我也要加入大♥比♥拼
I thought I'd get in on the action.
因为她就是裁判
Since she's the judge,
我决定根据她喜欢的香料
I decided to make an algorithm
做一个算法出来
based on all of her favorite spices.
噢天呐 这下完全失控了
Oh, man. This is totally out of hand.
-那也是为你的甘蓝菜准备的么 -不
- Is that for your kale, too? - No, that's, uh...
那其实是与案件相关的
that's for the case, actually.
是盗贼裤子上
It's extract from the silt
粉末里的提取物
found on the burglar's pant cuff.
是铅
It's lead.
最纯的铅
Purest form of lead.
只有工业厂房♥和有毒废物弃置场里才有
Only found in industrial plants and toxic waste dumps.
这可不是
That's not your logical place
传统偷手表 珠宝和枪♥支♥的地方
for stolen watches, jewelry and guns.
-我可以么 -你请便
- You mind? - No, go ahead.
如果纯铅
If that purity of lead
是在住♥宅♥中 那就需要
were at a residence, there'd have to be
有许可证 或者... 找到了
some kind of permit or... There you have it.
文件说属于新奥尔良本地人 Brick Myers
Citation belonging to New Orleans native Brick Myers.
几个星期前被罚款
Fined a few weeks ago.
FBI的数据库说 Brick Myers
FBI database says Brick Myers
就是同盟帮的创始成员
was a founding member of the Confederate Brigade.
前科无数 罪行累累
Criminal record as long as a bedsheet.
我去查地址
I'll get an address.
我给Pride打电♥话♥
I'm calling Pride.
Brick Myers 海军罪案调查处
Brick Myers, NCIS.
开门
Open up.
看来这就是盗贼的入口
Looks like this is where Sticky Fingers made his entrance
偷取了Jacob的枪♥支♥
to steal Jacob's gun.
有很多买♥♥家会付高价...
Got a lot of buyers willing to pay top dollar...
-你有什么 -这些
- What you got? - Well, these
是定制子弹 特别抢手...
are custom loads, extra hot...
海军罪案调查处 不许动
NCIS! Freeze!
追
Go!
放开我 贱♥人♥
Get off me, bitch!
别抵抗
Stop resisting.
别抵抗了
Stop... resisting.
早就应该
This has been...
把你们抓起来了
a long time coming.
跨境军♥火♥走私
Gunrunning across state lines.
非法生产军♥火♥
Manufacturing bootleg ammunition.
至少得判20年
You're looking at 20 years minimum.
我的人遍布Angola
My people run Angola.
路易斯安那州监狱的别称
坐牢就跟回家一样
Going back will be a homecoming.
Jacob Tarlow军士长
Chief Petty Officer Jacob Tarlow.
这是你的杰作吧
Some of your handiwork.
有证人说
Eyewitnesses said
在他死前几小时 你狠狠揍了他一顿
you beat him to a pulp hours before his death.
是他起头的
He started it.
我去招兵处和他聊天
I went to talk to him at the recruiting station.
友好地问了一句"嘿 你好吗"
A friendly “Hello. How are you?”
他却朝我吐口水
He spit in my face.
还骂我
He called me names.
我只是保护自己而已
I was defending myself.
我们打了几拳 就分道扬镳了
A few punches were thrown, then we went our separate ways.
如果真是这样
If that's the case,
为什么从Jacob尸体上拿下来的枪
then why was Jacob's gun, taken off his dead body,
两天前被人从你家里偷出来
stolen from your house two days ago?
那就是那犹太人的枪
Whoa, that was the Jew's gun?
-对 -我去 太巧了吧
- Yes. - Damn, small world.
听着 如果我杀了Tarlow
Look, if I would have killed Tarlow,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表