Jacob的海军日志
Jacob's Navy journal.
上面的笔迹
And the writing is an exact match
和你给Hannah药剂的签名完全匹配
to when you signed for Hannah's medication.
就像你的DNA
Like your DNA
会和Jacob枪里发现的血迹匹配一样
will match the blood found on the inside of Jacob's gun.
一定很不容易
Must have been hard.
这些年来 Hannah一直依赖你
With Hannah leaning on you all these years
却从没接受你的求婚
but never accepting your hand in marriage.
Miriam告诉我们 在Jacob死后
Miriam told us... that you proposed
你向Hannah求了好几次婚
to Hannah several times after Jacob's death.
但她从没答应过
But she never did say yes.
让你一直生活在阴影里
Leaving you to live in the shadows.
我们曾有一晚在一起
Yeah, we-we had one night together.
就在他们订婚之前
Right before they were engaged.
我告诉Hannah
And I told Hannah that she had
她得从我和Jacob之间选一个
to choose between me and Jacob.
但她说我们在一起是个错误
But she said we were a mistake.
她让我发誓绝口不提此事
She made me swear never to say a thing.
但与同盟帮冲突之后
But after what happened with the Brigade...
在...
after...
我们脱离险境后
escaping with our lives...
我不得不告诉Jacob
I had to tell Jacob.
我告诉他 Hannah和我是命中注定在一起的
I told him that Hannah and I were meant to be together.
而不是他和她
Not him and her.
然后事情就失控了
And then things just, uh, got out of hand.
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我发誓
Swear.
意外与否 仍然是谋杀
Accident or not... still murder.
现在我们知道真♥相♥了
Now we know the truth.
你今晚会睡得如何
How you gonna sleep tonight?
香甜入梦
Like a baby.
我父亲当时努力想回到我母亲身边
My father was trying to get home to my mother.
也回到你身边
Oh, and to you, too.
也回到我身边
And to me.
海军部长下令
The Secretary of the Navy is ordering Paul
让Paul回来履行义务
back to active duty to face
在军事法庭上接受谋杀指控
murder charges at court martial.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但我宁愿不要再想起Paul Hare
But I'd rather not ever think of Paul Hare again.
我犯了一个错误
I made... one mistake,
它让我失去了那么多
and it deprived me of so much.
我想念Jacob的笑声
I miss Jacob's laugh.
我期盼着再次与他相伴
I look forward to being with him again.
有时候你不想把它当回事
Sometimes you don't want it to be a big deal.
但它确实是件大事
But it is.
有时候
And sometimes...
你说你不确定你的感觉
...you say you're not sure how you feel
其实你很清楚
when you know exactly.
这感觉如此强烈 让你觉得害怕
It's so intense it terrifies you.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
我知道
I know.
我让他走了
And I sent him away.
的确
You did.
我搞砸了
And I screwed up.
非常糟糕
Big-time.
有时候
And sometimes
你父亲和你男朋友"兄弟情深"
it's not such a terrible thing
并不是一件坏事情
when your father has a bromance with your boyfriend.
噢 等一下 有根小睫毛
Oh, hang on. A little eyelash.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
派好啦
Pie's ready.
派来了
Pie's here.
-嗨 -嘿 Loretta
- Hi. - Hey, Loretta!
你准备好把蔬菜冠军奖杯
You ready to give the greens championship trophy
-给我了么 -噢
- to yours truly? - Oh!
现在可不是比赛时间
Now is not the time for competition.
现在是感恩时间
It's the season of thankfulness.
好了 大家
Okay, y'all.
听着 听着 各位
Listen, listen, everyone.
我只想说 你们知道
Let me just say, you know,
最近这几天过得十分有意思
it has been an interesting last few days.
一个40年前的谋杀案
A 40-year-old murder
提醒了我 世界变化有多大
reminds me how much the world has changed.
还有很多工作要做
With work still to be done.
但是今晚
But tonight...
我们在这儿聚餐
we're here to break bread together
铭记
and remember
正确的爱
that love done right
可以改变世界
can change the world.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 大伙儿 说得好
Cheers, guys. Cheers to that.
Orion
Orion?
什么 先生
Yes, sir?
你愿意来尽地主之谊吗
Would you care to do the honors?
现在是地盘上的大人物啦
Big man on campus now.
-哇哦 谢谢 -没错
- Wow. Thank you. - That's right.
-你搞得定 -我的天
- You got this. - Oh, my word.
我可记得去年你对火鸡做的事
I remember what you did to the bird last year.
噢
Oh!
好了 谁递给我点蔬菜
All right, somebody pass me the greens!
-噢 给你 -这是蔬菜冠军
- Oh, here you go. - Here's the winner.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表