I mean, are you suggesting again that I... I've had a hand
和我有关联么
in whatever happened to your victim?
我是在建议
I'm suggesting
你保护好自己 不要受到妨碍公务的指控
you protect yourself from potential obstruction charges.
要是当着这些选民的面
Be a shame to...
把你拷走 你多丢脸呀
have to cuff your ass in front of all these registered voters.
我会给Galatoire餐厅打电♥话♥ 让他们全力配合
I'll call Galatoire's, have them offer up whatever you like.
好 明智的选择
Okay. Wise move.
用你的话说 "祝你愉快"
As you like to say... “Have a blessed day.”
哇 在吃什么呐
Whoa, whoa, what do we have here?
Galatoire餐厅送来客人名单和监控视频
Galatoire's sent a little snack
顺带一些小点心
along with the guest list and security footage.
牡蛎 怎么不给我留点
Oysters? And you didn't save me any?
我给你留了点冰块
I did save you some ice.
Dern给的文件里有什么发现么
Did you find anything in Dern's files?
没有器官盗贼
No organ thieves, and no one
没人有专业手术能力
with any special surgical expertise.
也没人在做透析 等待肾脏救命
No one on dialysis in need of a kidney.
只有200个痛恨Herman法官的罪犯
Just 200 convicts who hated Judge Herman.
-因为他们都是"无辜"的么 -没错
- Because they're all innocent? - Yep.
-你那边呢 -客人名单上
- And you? - Well, nothing obvious
没有明显线索 不过看看这个
from the guest list-- but check this out.
摄像头拍到
Cameras caught the judge
法官在晚上9:15离开餐厅
leaving the restaurant around 9:15.
-她一个人离开的么 -她离开时是一个人
- She leave alone? - Well, she left alone,
但之后就不是了
but it didn't stay like that for long.
我检查了法国区中
Tapped into various French Quarter cameras
Galatoire餐厅附近的所有摄像头
leading away from Galatoire's.
跟随她的路线
Followed her path,
调取各个角度的监控录像后
and after looking at several different angles,
我注意到有一个人
I noticed the same man
在跟踪她
trailing her:
是Jake Dern士官
Petty Officer Jake Dern.
嗯 我记得他说"我不知道她是否参加了聚会"
Huh. I thought he said, “I don't know if she attended”"
他有没有靠近她 试图抓住她
Did he approach her, try to grab her?
不知道
There's no way to tell.
下个街区没有摄像头 所以不知他去哪里了
Cameras cut out in the next block and I lost him,
但他肯定知道她在哪儿
but he definitely knew where she was.
Jake Dern
Jake Dern.
骗子呀骗子 裤子着火啦
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
儿童常说的俗语
Dern士官
Petty Officer Dern!
你下班很早嘛
You're home from work early.
我们给你办公室
We tried calling your office
打了很多次电♥话♥ 你就不能回一个么
multiple times-- you can't return our calls?
不得不怀疑 你是否在躲我们
Hate to think you've been avoiding us.
是文件...有什么问题么
Was there a... a problem with the files?
文件没问题
The files were fine.
但你最近的行踪 问题就大了
Your recent whereabouts, not so much.
这是什么
What's this?
是你尾随Herman法官的照片
That's you following Judge Herman.
她就在这里 而且你看
There she is-- and look, the judge is always
-法官一直在你前面 -真的么
- just ahead of you. - Really?
我一点儿也不知道
I had no idea.
一连八个街区都没有发现吗
For eight blocks?
我只是在回家的路上
I was just on my way home.
-这条路上人很多 -你比任何人都清楚
- It's a crowded street. - You know more
这个解释在法庭上是站不住脚的
than anyone that won't hold up in court.
-我并没有杀她 -那么趁我们还客客气气的
- I didn't kill her. - Then why didn't you tell us
你把知道的事全告诉我们吧
everything you knew when we were being friendly?
你对她有意思
You had a thing for her.
但她不喜欢你 是吧
She wasn't into you, was she?
所以你很生气
That made you angry.
很愤怒
Rage-ful.
让你想要发泄
Enough to make you want to lash out.
是的 我...
Yes, I...
我的确跟踪了她
I... followed her.
我只想知道 她离开聚会后
Just wanted to see if she was going
是不是要和别人见面
to meet someone after the party.
但是她转过身来
But then she turned around.
差点看到我 就在皇家街区和杜梅街区的拐角处
Almost saw me, near the corner of Royal and Dumaine.
我躲起来 而她往东走了
I hid, and she went... east.
然后我去了Patty酒吧
Then I went to Patty's and drank
喝了一晚上的酒
for the rest of the night.
这就是Dern跟丢Herman法官的地方
This is where Dern lost Judge Herman.
-如果我们相信他说的话 -我给Patty酒吧打了电♥话♥
- If we believe his story. - I called over at Patty's.
正如Dern所说 他一直在那里
They said Dern was there, just like he told us.
没有摄像头
No cameras.
万圣节无处不在 不是么
Halloween is everywhere, isn't it?
嘿 不如你把脸涂绿
Hey, come on, you go green face,
穿上防弹衣 你就是"袭防"坏女巫了
put on Kevlar-- you're the Wicked Witch of the Vest.
恶搞绿野仙踪里的"西方坏女巫"
-见鬼去吧 -万圣节就是要见"鬼"嘛
- Over my dead body. -That's the spirit.
这案子发生在万圣节 可能不是巧合
It's probably not a coincidence this is happening on Halloween.
这样的罪案会引起更多关注
A crime like this'll get extra attention.
这玩意倒是引起我的注意了
It just got mine.
联想到什么了么
This remind you of anyone?
Herman法官
Judge Herman.
血迹
Blood.
Brody
Brody...
我打给Wade
I'll call Wade.
我打给Pride
I'll call Pride.
Sebastian将死者指纹
Sebastian ran your victim's fingerprints against
与军方记录做了比对
military records.
他是海军少校Joel Abram 一名海军飞行员
He is Lieutenant Commander Joel Abram, naval aviator.
隶属于VR-44运输机中队
Assigned to VR-44.
从尸僵程度看 我敢说
And from what I can tell, uh, based on rigor mortis,
他至少死了3天
he's been dead at least three days.
而且
And...
他和那个法官案件绝对有关联
he's definitely related to your judge case.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
问我
Ask me.
"给糖"还是"捣乱"
Trick or treat.
什么
Sorry?
选择"捣乱"吧
Choose trick,
这个选择更好
'cause it's a good one.
"捣乱"
Trick?
Abrams体侧和法官有相同的切口
Abrams has a similar incision to the judge
我在检查伤口的时候
on the side, and when I investigated the wound,
发现...
I found...
人类生来只有两个肾
human beings are born with two kidneys.
这人却有三个
This one had a third.
明显是在他死后放进去的
Clearly placed inside the body postmortem.
我给那个不该出现的肾
I ran tissue tests
做了组织测试
on the one that shouldn't be there.
你想猜猜这个不安分的肾脏属于谁么
You want to guess who the wayward kidney belongs to?
Melanie Herman法官
Judge Melanie Herman?
我告诉过你 这是个很棒的"捣乱"方法
Told you it'd be a good trick.
真是变♥态♥ 凶手为一具尸体梳洗打扮
It's just twisted. Killer plays dress-up
又把肾脏藏在另一具尸体里
with one corpse, hides the kidney with the other?
就我们所知 这两人好像
And as far as we know, they don't seem to have...
没有什么交集
run across each other in the service,
无论是工作生活 或其他方面
or personally, or anywhere.
但他们在法庭里有过交集
But they did in the courtroom.
Abram曾是军事法庭陪审团成员
Abram was a jury member on a military court-martial
那个案件的主审法官就是Herman法官
that Judge Herman presided over.
-是什么案子 -性侵案
- What was the case? - Sexual assault.
受害者是个名叫Denise Murdock的女士
Victim was a woman named Denise Murdock.
被告就是...John Neville士官
Defendant was... Chief Petty Officer John Neville--
被判监禁7年 在查尔斯顿海军监狱服刑
sentenced to seven years in the Charleston Naval Brig.
Neville一直坚称自己是无辜的
Neville always maintained his innocence.
多次上诉 他的律师称
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表