有什么发现 Loretta
Talk to me, Loretta.
Steinbeck
【注:指John Ernst Steinbeck 1902-1968 美国作家 著有《人鼠之间》等】
Steinbeck.
什么
Pardon?
曾几何时 人们会因下田干活过度劳累而死
Gone are the days when people died of...
而年纪衰老是个合理的医学诊断
working too hard in the fields,
那样的旧时光
and old age was a legitimate
已经过去了
medical diagnosis.
我提到Steinbeck先生 是因为他书写过那些单纯的日子
I bring up Mr. Steinbeck because those were simpler times.
现在 人们得剥开层层伪装才能得到真♥相♥
Now it's all about peeling back the layers.
这样的案子 就像是谜语里藏着谜团
Cases like this are mysteries wrapped in...
谜团里裹着秘密
complex enigmas.
看来你对这个案子充满好奇
I take it you're curious about this one.
到目前为止
So far
我唯一能确定的就是
all I can determine of the lieutenant
上尉得过上呼吸道感染
is that he had some kind of upper respiratory infection.
-实验结果出来了么 -嗯
- Labs back? - Yeah.
基础分♥析♥ 没有什么异常
A basic analysis. Nothing out of the ordinary.
白细胞
White cells,
略有增多
slightly elevated.
在他体内发现了抗组胺
Antihistamines were found in his system.
减充血剂 他肯定是觉得有点感冒
Decongestants. He must have been feeling flu-ish.
如之前所说 没有酒精 没有致幻药
As I said before, no alcohol and no hallucinogenics.
会不会是化学失衡 或者短暂性脑缺血
What about a chemical imbalance or TIA?
总得有理由能解释他的行为
Something to account for the behavior.
不像是脑中风 不过值得一查
A stroke's doubtful but worth checking.
-Pride -嗯
- Pride - Hmm?
你知道么 外面有辆冰淇淋车呢
you know, there's a snowball truck in the parking lot.
你是在暗示什么吗
Is that you being polite?
你想让我走开
You want me to go?
你知道我很欣赏你的各种猜想
You know I appreciate the... guesswork,
但你得给我们工作的空间
but you need to let us do our jobs.
你为什么偏偏为了他而坐立不安呢
Why are you so antsy about him anyway?
他是个好人 好军官
He was a good man, good officer.
没什么不良行为
No signs of bad behavior.
我感觉事情一定不是这么简单
I got a feelin' there's more to it.
我也一样
As do I.
你要芒果还是巧克力口味的
Mango or chocolate?
都不要
Neither.
在我从上尉身上找到答案之前
Until the lieutenant provides me with some much-needed answers,
还是不要吃糖了
I prefer to remain sugar-free.
走吧
Go.
我觉得移♥民♥纪念碑离这儿不远
I think the immigration monument is not far from here.
就在这条路的下面
It's just down the road from here.
我当年做代理组长时 在这儿巡逻过
I used to patrol this area when I was a deputy.
你知道么 在本地历史中
You know, the late 1800s was
19世纪末是段特别有趣的时期
a very interesting time in local history.
昨天我在读有关新奥尔良
Yesterday I was reading about the Italian community
-意大利社区... -你还真是兴致勃勃啊
- in New Orleans... - You're really gettin' into this.
那么多内容可读 我感觉就像一块海绵
There's just so much. I'm like a sponge.
想努力吸收一切
I want to soak up everything I can.
Brody 不要全然相信你读到的内容
Don't believe everything you read, Brody.
历史很有趣 但并不总是正确的
History's fun, but it's not always accurate.
我想听听
I want to hear
你在警署的那些日子
about your days in the sheriff's department.
没什么可听的
Nothing much to hear.
阿♥拉♥巴马州男孩搬到新奥尔良 做点好事
Alabama boy moves to New Orleans and does some good.
你太谦虚了
You're being modest.
肯定不止这些
Got to be more to it than that.
好东西要一点一点吃
【注:暗指好故事要一点一点讲】
Some things are better in small bites.
我就是这样的一个人
I guess I'm one of 'em.
Bates中校
Commander Bates.
我们是Lasalle探员 Brody探员 来自海军罪案调查处
Agent Lasalle, Agent Brody, NCIS.
你们是为Collier而来的
You're here about Collier.
他是个很有天赋的军官
He was a gifted officer
并且是个好人 对我们来说 这是可怕的损失
and a good man. It's a terrible loss.
这位是Mitchell Hufcutt医生 我们的医疗顾问之一
This is Dr. Mitchell Hufcutt, one of our medical consultants.
他在为我的船员进行悲伤辅♥导♥
He was just offering some grief counseling to my crew.
很高兴我能提供帮助
Glad I was here and available to help.
-他们怎么样了 医生 -伤口需要时间来愈合
- How are they doing, Doctor? - wounds need time to heal
无论是意外还是战争时期
whether they're accidental or during times of conflict.
创伤后症状早晚会显现
Posttraumatic symptoms will surface eventually.
我们只能一天一天过 一步一步来
All we can do is address them one day at a time.
如果还有什么我能做的 中校
If there's anything more I can do for you, Commander,
尽管开口 别客气
don't hesitate to ask.
有人说Collier昨晚行为很异常
People say Collier was behaving erratically last night,
好像服用了什么东西
like he was on something.
-你觉得意外吗 -非常意外
- Does that surprise you? - Very much.
Collier一向十分专业
Collier was a pro.
-无论做什么都是 -他有什么对头吗
- All business. - Does he have any enemies?
据我所知没有
None, as far as I know.
但我们工作压力很大
But we work under a lot of pressure.
不时可能会出问题
Issues come up on occasion.
-你想问什么 -想知道中尉是否被当做目标
- What are you getting at? - Wondering if the lieutenant was targeted.
被谁 我们都为这次事件无比悲痛
By whom? We're all mourning this loss together.
你知道么 我加入海军已经15年了
You know, I've been in the Navy 15 years,
从未失去过一个手下 直到今天
and I've never lost a sailor until now.
在战争时期 你知道有失去战友的可能
You always know
却没想到 码头停靠期间会发生这种事情
it's a possibility in war time, but not during a port visit.
也不是以这种方式
And not like this.
Sebastian
Sebastian?
哦 很高兴见到你 Pride探员
Oh, nice to see you, Agent Pride.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
是 也不是
no and yes.
可以跟我说说"不是"那部分么
Mind telling me about the "no"?
几千年来 Pride探员
For thousands of years, Agent Pride,
人们从练习瑜伽中获得好处
people have been reaping the benefits of yoga.
有学者追溯其根源到石器时代萨满教
Scholars have traced its roots back to Stone Age shamanism.
它能增加大脑供血
It increases blood flow to the brain.
在遇到困难时 帮助我和他人保持专注
Helps me and others focus in times of trouble.
你现在有什么困难么
You troubled about something?
生活中有些事情
There are certain things
是我可以依靠的
that I've come to count on in life.
比如重生乐队每周二晚在枫叶酒吧的演出
The Rebirth at the Maple Leaf every Tuesday,
比如我可以在8分半钟内
the fact that I can do a speed run
迅速通关《超级玛丽2》这个事实
of Super Mario Bros.2 in eight and a half minutes, and
又比如我相信我的质谱仪
my trusty Mass Spectrometer, though,
不过不一定是以上顺序
not necessarily in that order.
你到底想说什么 Sebastian
What are you getting at, Sebastian?
我准备了一份
Well, I had prepped a sample
Collier上尉胃容物的分♥析♥样本
of Lieutenant Collier's stomach contents for analysis,
但是得到的读数完全没有道理
but I'm getting readings that don't make any sense.
是一种我没想到的细菌
A bacteria that I didn't expect to encounter.
什么样的细菌
What kind of bacteria?
噢 我说的不是友好的细菌
Oh, I'm not talking about a good kind of bacteria,
比如酸奶里的乳酸菌 或者Jamie Lee Curtis代言的那种
【注:美国演员 酸奶产品Activia的代言人】
like in live yogurt cultures, or that Jamie Lee Curtis stuff,
而是一种真的很凶恶的细菌
but like a real nasty-looking bacteria.
在日本怪兽电影中
The kind that destroys small cities
能毁掉小型城市的那种
in Japanese monster movies.
所以呢 我想我就歇一会儿
So, anyway, I thought I'd take a moment,
重新找回重心 做做瑜伽里的海豚式
center myself, do dolphin pose.
-起作用了么 -没多大作用
- Did it help? - Not especially, no.
不过确实给了我一点时间 集中精神
But it did give me time to focus and prepare
准备探寻数据的准确性
to explore the accuracy of my data.
肯定是哪个地方算错了
Something's-something's definitely miscalculated.
Loretta那边进展如何了
How far along is Loretta?
尸体解剖已经做完了
Concluding her autopsy.
再过一会儿 她应该就会给我
She should be handing me all kinds
各种相关信息了...
of pertinent information in a matter of...
不好 Wade医生
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表