不 不要 等等
No, no, wait!
好啊 老弟
What's up, baby brother?
嘿 室友
Hey, roomie.
你干啥呢
What the hell you doing?
这门漆面上都是斑驳坑洼
You got chips and dings all in your paint.
或者我应该说 "以前"都是斑驳坑洼
Or should I say, you had chips and dings?
你从什么时候开始刷油漆了
Well, since... when do you paint?
在瓷砖和抛光平面上
Gave myself a crash course in...
自己练了一下
flat enamels and satin finishes.
噢 我还调了你浴室的水压
Oh, I also attacked the water pressure in your shower.
从涓涓细流到倾盆而下
Went from a trickle to a downpour.
你一定得试试
You got to try it.
我跑完步就去试
I will do after my run.
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
我的鞋都跑哪儿去了
Where the heck's my shoes?
在这儿呢
Right over here.
都一字排开了
Got 'em lined up.
你真没闲着啊
You've been busy.
起得早嘛
Well, got up early.
是"起得早"
Early as in early early,
还是压根没睡
or you didn't sleep all night?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you're thinking.
是么 我怎么想的
Oh, yeah, what am I thinking?
"躁狂抑郁症又犯了"
“Here comes the bipolar”"
的确有点狂躁
Well, it is a little manic.
Chris 我没法付你房♥租啥的
Look, Chris, I can't pay you rent or anything,
所以 这是我回报你的方式
so... this is my way of giving back.
你给精神科医生打电♥话♥了么
Did you call that psychiatrist?
计划是 我从小组治疗开始...
Plan was, I'd start with group therapy...
如果我觉得真的有需要
and then call the headshrinker
再打给精神病医生
if I felt like I really needed to.
等你需要时 往往就太迟了
Well, when you need to, it's usually too late.
明白么
All right?
你整晚不睡觉
You don't sleep all night,
变得狂躁 然后就跑了
and then you go manic and then run.
我还挺喜欢你在我身边的
And... I kind of like having you around.
Chris 狂躁和开心是不同的
Chris... there's a difference between manic and happy.
知道么 现在这是开心
All right, this is happy.
我在吃药 远离发病诱因
I'm taking my meds, staying away from my triggers.
不喝酒 不熬夜
All right, no booze, no late nights.
甚至不怎么碰女人了
Even laying off the ladies a bit.
嘿 你不信我
Hey, you don't believe me,
来小组治疗看看啊
come by group therapy.
你就懂了
You'll see.
有尸体
Dead body.
得走了
Got to go.
你去跟尸体好好玩儿吧
Well, you just go enjoy your body
记得 等你回来
and know that when you get back, there will be
有超爽的淋浴等着你呐
a kick-ass shower waiting for you.
你最棒了 Cade 你最牛
You the man, Cade, you the man.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
有什么发现
What do we got?
海军士官 Maggie Barringer
Petty Officer Maggie Barringer.
在那栋楼里做海军招募员
Works as a Navy recruiter in that building.
三次前往伊♥拉♥克♥ 紫心勋章
Three tours in Iraq, Purple Heart.
没有目击者 没有摄像头 没有同行者
No witnesses, no cameras and no attendant.
Loretta
Loretta.
我唯一一次见到尸体碎成这样
Only time I've seen a body this broken
是一名跳伞员的降落伞没打开
was when a skydiver's chute didn't open.
所有损伤都说明是车辆撞击
All injuries suggest vehicular trauma.
在撞击后
And after the impact,
司机驾车逃逸 撞到那辆停着的车
driver takes off and hits that parked car.
碎玻璃来自肇事司机
Glass over there from the offending driver's
破碎的车头灯
broken headlight.
假设车辆是朝这个方向行驶
Assuming the vehicle was headed in this direction
把这位可怜的女士撞得鞋子都飞了
and knocked the poor lady right out of her shoe.
没有刹车痕迹
No skid.
司机根本没试图停车
Driver didn't even try to stop.
也许他看见她时 已经太迟了了
Maybe he didn't see her until it was too late.
有可能
Maybe.
这边有刹车痕
There's the skids.
借我一下你的相机 Chris
Let me borrow your camera, Chris.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
擦痕的轮胎印
Rubber from the scuffs rises
朝受害者方向变大 意味着...
in the direction of the victim, meaning...
司机是有意朝她撞去的
Driver was gunning for her.
家人也许知道是谁干的
Next of kin might know who.
同事说她是单身
Coworker said she was single.
抚养两个收养的孩子
Raising two foster kids.
好
All right.
让CACO找到那些孩子
CACO needs to find those kids.
伤亡救援呼救中心
告诉他们出了什么事
Tell them what happened,
或者带他们来办公室
or bring them into the office.
也许孩子们能告诉我们 这是谁干的
And maybe the kids can tell us who might be behind all this.
俩男孩是亲兄弟
Boys are biological brothers.
社工说
Social worker said
Maggie超越了一般的收养
that Maggie went beyond usual fostering,
在各个方面
became their mother
都成了他们的母亲
in every way.
他们还有其它家人么
They got any other family?
父亲未知
Dad's a John Doe.
母亲是瘾君子
Mother's a junkie,
下落不明
whereabouts unknown.
来 给你
Here, here you go.
你饿么
You hungry?
嘿 CJ
Hey, CJ.
我要跟你哥哥谈谈
I need to talk to your brother.
就在那边 可以么
Just-just be right over there, okay?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你能想到任何人
Can you think of anyone
有可能想伤害Maggie么
who might want to hurt Maggie?
她可能跟谁有过节
Anyone she might have had a problem with?
你不是说这是逃逸事故么
I thought you said this was a hit-and-run.
这是意外 对么
That's an accident, right?
我们目前认为
We're going with the theory
这是有意为之的
it was intentional.
所以我们在跟进一切可能性
So we're following up all the possibilities.
Pride 社工来了
Pride, social worker's here.
我是Sumner St. Croix
I'm Sumner St. Croix.
我的机构和DCF合作
My agency works with DCF.
The Department of Children and Families 儿童和家庭部
这些孩子会到哪儿去
Where will the boys be going?
我会把CJ临时安置在
I'll take CJ to an emergency placement
一个寄养家庭里 而我这位助手
with a foster family, and my assistant here will
会把Danny送到一个儿童之家
drop Danny off at a group home.
你要分开他们
You're separating them?
他们是兄弟啊
Well, they're brothers.
对 没有CJ
Yeah, I ain't going nowhere
我哪儿也不去
without CJ.
Danny 你知道规矩的
Danny, you know the rules.
你年龄大了 不能参与临时安置
You're too old for an emergency placement,
而儿童之家不要13岁以下的孩子
and those group homes won't take kids under 13.
狗屁规矩 他就跟我在一起
Man, that's crap, all right? He stays with me.
注意态度 孩子
- Dial back the attitude, kid. - Whoa, whoa!
行了 行了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, look, hey.
缓口气
Grab your breath here!
听着 他们遭遇了很多 知道么
Listen, they've been through a lot, all right?
有点同情心好不好
How about showing a little compassion?
对不起
Sorry.
在可用资源下 我尽了最大努力
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表