剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You have to trust that you've done your job.
你必须相信你已经尽力了
She'll come back to you.
她会回到你身边的
That's...
那个...
It's perfect.
太完美了
Beautiful. it's my finest piece. mm-hmm.
很漂亮吧 是我最美好的作品
Here.
好吧
Let me.
请允许我
Mark ingram,it's beautiful.
马克·英格拉姆 它太漂亮了
You've outdone yourself.
您很有突破
This just in--
好戏刚刚开场
Asher Hornsby spotted locking lips before class...
阿瑟·赫恩斯比被发现与人亲昵
But not with his girlfriend.
而对方却并非他的女友
Looks like gentlemen don't prefer blondes,little j.
看上去似乎是帅哥不喜欢金发美女 小J
They prefer other gentlemen.
而是喜欢另一个帅哥
Now you know how Vanessa Hudgens feels.
你知道现在瓦内萨·哈金斯什么感觉吗
Is this just another round of blanks fired between b. and little j.?
这又是B和小J之间的唇枪舌战吗
I'm tired of being the bearer of bad grudges.
我已经厌倦了成为散布谣言之人的替罪羊
This is the last item that goes to press without proof.
特别是这种毫无根据的八卦消息
I'm so glad gossip girl finally got her balls back.
八卦天后终于又开始爆料了
Yeah,she was totally turning into the new "page six."
对 她完全使之成为新的"八卦专栏"
Low blow. wasn't me. wish it was.
真卑鄙 不是我 但愿是我
Hello? miss Van DerWoodsen?
你好 是范德·伍德森小姐吗 ?
It's Luke from the concierge's desk.
我是吕克 从礼宾部打来
You asked that we call first
您要求过我们在往楼上送任何东西之前
Before delivering anything upstairs? is there something for me?
先给您打电♥话♥ 有我什么东西吗?
Yes,a package from a miss Georgina Sparks.
对 来自乔治娜·斯帕克斯小姐的一个包裹
Hello? did I lose you?
你好? 您还在线吗?
Uh,no. uh,just keep it there.
在 先保存在你那里吧
I'll pick it up right after school.
我会在放学之后去取
And don't let it out of your sight.
千万不要让它离开您的视线
Of course. thank you.
当然 谢谢
What was that about? nothing. it's just this...
那是什么? 没什么 只是...
Nothing. I'll see you later,okay? bye.
没什么 一会见 好吗? 再见
Bye. hey...
再见
Hey,b.
好啊 b
Dan humphrey--just who I hate to admit I was looking for.
丹·汉弗瑞 真不敢相信你就是我要找的那人
You're dirty.
你太下流了
Wha--uh,what are you talking about?
什么 你在说啥呢?
Cheating,drinking,drugs-- it's all fair game.
欺骗 酗酒 吸毒 都可以算是平常娱乐
But outing your sister's boyfriend is dark.
但是要拆散你妹妹和她男朋友就太见不得人了
How did squeaky-clean Humphrey even come up with that?
顶呱呱干净的汉弗瑞怎么会想到这种点子呢?
I didn't come up with anything. oh,my god.
我什么也没想 天哪
You know something. spill it.
你心里有事 透露一点吧
Yeah,i-i might have seen Asher kissing another guy.
也许我看见阿瑟在和另外一个人接吻
So it's true? who was he kissing?
那是真的? 他在和谁接吻?
I don't know. I don't-- I don't know. I couldn't see.
我不知道 我不...我不知道 我看不见
But what does that even matter? right now gossip girl's credibility is
但有什么关系吗? 现在八卦天后的可信度
The same as Tinsely Mortimer's after a few martinis.
就像汀丝丽·默缔莫几杯马蒂尼下肚以后一样
But if I can prove that his duplicity
但是如果我能证明他的表里不一
Is more than just a rumor,then they'll break up.
不仅仅是谣言 然后他们就肯定会分手了
That's what you want,isn't it? well,yeah,i guess. yeah--
那是你想要的结果 对吧? 我想 是吧
Asher's just using your sister as a cover.
阿瑟只是利用你的妹妹做幌子
It's your brotherly duty to save her from becoming
这是你做为她哥哥的责任避免让她成为
The next Katie holmes. and you're in this to help Jenny?
下一个凯蒂·赫尔姆斯 你是在帮珍妮吗?
Motive is irrelevant as long as our endgame is the same. no,Blair,
别管我的动机只要游戏目标相同就行 不
This is not a game to me,okay? I don't want her to get hurt.
对我来说不是游戏 我不要她受伤害
well, You should've thought that through
那你就应该对这个问题深思熟虑
Before you told all of manhattan that Jenny's a glorified hag.
而不是对全曼哈顿说珍妮有个同性恋男朋友
You know what? i--you're on your own.
告诉你吧 我不参与
I'm done.
到此为止
Suit yourself.
随便你
Lly,Rufus. what were you thinking?
真的吗 鲁弗斯 您怎么想的?
You threw her a surprise birthday party
您给她办了个意外的生日聚会
And had her face painted on a cake with a tiara?
并且在蛋糕描出她的带着头饰的画像?
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
当初似乎是个好主意
Yeah,well,so did flannel and acid-washed jeans,
是啊 太老土太老掉牙了
But they weren't flattering either.
真是不敢恭维
What is it?
怎么样?
Is it too much?
太过了吗?
Uh,is it not enough?
还是不够好?
It's not the dress. it's you in it.
不是衣服的问题 是你
I'm sorry. I thought...
抱歉 我以为...
I didn't mean...
我并没有想过...
We're here as friends,right?
我们只是作为朋友来这里 对吗?
No,we are friends.
对 我们是朋友
It's just how you look.
取决于您怎么看了
Nothing new on "gossip girl" for three hours.
八卦天后有三个小时没有新八卦了
Guess she wasn't kidding about her new standards. hey,Jenny!
她没有拿她新的标准开玩笑吧 珍妮!
Oh! sorry,i can't chat, but have so much fun at your party tonight.
抱歉 没时间聊 不过祝你今天的晚会愉快
She's totally running to a booty call with your brother.
她一定是急着去跟你的哥哥幽会去了
I cannot believe you just went there. and where have you gone,little j.?
不敢相信你刚"做"过 那你"做到"什么程度了 ?
Yeah,you and Asher. how far? far enough.
你和阿瑟 什么程度? 某种程度
Playing coy only means one thing. maybe Asher doesn't like girls.
装腼腆意味着一件事 阿瑟可能不喜欢女孩
Is that why we went to third? you went to third?
所以我们就梅开三度? -你梅花三弄?
No,he did.
不 是他
Well done. make him work for it.
太棒了 让他大展雄风吧
Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness
说金钱买♥♥不来幸福的
Didn't know where to shop.
只是不知道在哪里买♥♥而已
Lucky for me,i may have to go out tonight after all.
我很幸运 毕竟我今晚要出去了
Did you get it? lucky for you,is knows five ways to sneak into
你明白了吗 你很幸运 知道五种
The unity boys' locker room,and six to sneak out.
偷偷进入男孩的更衣室和六种偷偷溜走的法子
Asher takes an abnormally long shower after practice.
阿瑟在锻炼之后后洗澡总是花特别长的时间
Maybe his lacrosse stick isn't the only thing he likes to play with.
可能他喜欢玩的不只是他的曲棍球棒棒
Why'd you want his phone so badly anyway?
你怎么那么想要他的电♥话♥?
it was once said That a person's eyes are the windows to their soul.
古语有云 眼睛是心灵之窗
That was before people had cell phones.
那是在人们有手♥机♥之前
This is a surprise.
真是令人惊喜
Party's not for a couple hours.
晚会还有几个小时才开始
Yeah,well,a lot can happen in a couple hours.
几个小时可以做很多事情
Jenny.
珍妮
What are you doing? what's wrong?
你在干嘛 有什么不对吗
It--nothing's wrong.
没什么不对
This... it just isn't what we do.
但是...我们一般不会这样
Are you suddenly...
是不是你突然...
Not happy? i...
不开心了?
I'm holding up my end of the bargain.
我不得不说和你进行一笔交易了
What bargain?
什么交易?
You're jenny humphrey from brooklyn.
你是布鲁克林的珍妮·汉弗瑞
You need status,access,resources.
你需要的是地位 渠道 资本
I give that to you. what do I give you?
我可以给你 那我能给你什么
Do we really need to talk about this?
我们真的要谈这些吗
Yeah. yeah,yeah,we do.
是的 当然
So what was on "gossip girl's" true?
那么八卦天后的话是真的?
Do you really think someone like me
你真认为像我这样的人会和
Would just date someone like you?
像你那样的人在一起吗
But you've been so nice.
但你对我那么好
And I'll keep being nice. nothing has to change,okay?
我以后也会那样 什么也不会改变
Asher...
阿瑟...
Come on,jenny.
来吧 珍妮
Tonight you're hosting your first upper east side party.
今晚你还要主持你的首次上东区派对呢
That's something that blair and those girls can never take away from you.
布莱尔和那些女孩永远都不能从你身上夺走
I know. thank you.
我知道 谢谢
You're welcome. and...
不客气...
There is something you can do to show your thanks.
你可以做一件事来报答我
I think it would be better for both of us
这对我们二者都好
If we put those rumors to rest once and for all.
让这些谣言永埋尘土
What do you want me to do?
想让我做什么
Memories can fade. A video is forever.
记忆会淡忘 然而视频却永存
If you put the camera here,
如果你把相机放在这里
She'll never know. are you sure she's gonna be down for this?
她永远都不会知道 你觉得她会上钩吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表