剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Struggling now.
现在仍然在挣扎
Oh, my lit paper. no, no, no, no, no.
我的笔记 不 不 不
Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Oh, my gosh. here you go.
老天 给你
I love you. thank you.
你真好 谢谢
No problem. all right, take care.
没关系 小心点
That was a close call.
差点就丢了
I'm sorry. that would've completely ruined our picnic.
对不起 差点就破坏了野餐气氛
Yeah.
对
Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?
好了 你刚才想说什么
Oh, just...
只是...
I think I should proofread this for you. can i?
我想我该帮你校对一下 可以吗
Sure. yeah, but can we eat first? 'cause I'm starving.
当然 先吃点东西吧 我饿死了
Yeah. let's eat.
好的 吃东西
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
Jenny, come look at this.
珍妮 来看看这个
Looks like the virgin queen
看来圣洁贞女
Isn't as pure as she pretended to be.
也不像她装的那么纯洁
Who's your daddy, b.? Baby daddy, that is.
孩子的父亲是谁呢 B 哪一个青年爸爸?
Two guys in one week? Talk about doing the nasty,
一星期和两个男人睡觉? 这种下流的丑事...
Or should I just say being nasty?
或许我该说一直就很下流
Oh, my god. you know she's right about this.
天哪 她说对了
Oh, god, there she is. what a total hypocrite.
天哪 她来了 真会装纯洁
Who does she think she is?
她以为她是谁啊
Pot calling the kettle black much?
简直是乌鸦笑猪黑
I never thought she was a virgin anyway.
我从来就不觉得她是处♥女♥
Oh, I can see a bump! what a bitch.
她是个笨蛋 婊♥子♥
Oh, my god, she is such a whore.
天哪 她简直是个妓♥女♥
Try keeping your legs closed for a change, Blair.
秘密暴光了 布莱尔
She cheated on Nate?! does Nate know?
她对内特不忠 内特知道吗
Have you seen Nate?
看见内特了吗
No.
没有
I saw it.
我看到了
Yeah, blair's gonna freak out. I mean, this is a total lie.
是的 布莱尔会疯掉的 这都是骗人的
Yeah.
是的
Of course it is.
当然
Jenny, look, I know you're friends with Blair,
珍妮 听着 我知道你是布莱尔的朋友
And you'd never want to do anything to betray her,
你不会做任何背叛她的事情
But if you know something...
但如果你知道些什么
Well, Blair was never really my friend.
布莱尔从来不是我朋友
So...
那...
So...
那...
Yeah, there's something you should know.
有些事你应该知道
I don't know if you would want to her...
我不知道你是否想让她...
Did you sleep with her, huh?
你和她上♥床♥了 是吧
You son of a bitch. I could kill you.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我杀了你
Can we talk about this without your hands around my neck?
能不能把手松开再谈?
What'd you do? did you get what you wanted,
你干什么了 你得到了你想要的
Like you do with all those other girls?
就像你对其他的女孩一样?
Yes, Nathaniel. I took what blair
是的 内特尼尔 我夺走了
Kept throwing at you and you kept throwing back.
布莱尔想给你 然而你一直拒绝的
Oh, so somehow you screwing Blair for sport is my fault?
那你玩布莱尔还是我的错了?
It wasn't for sport. she needed someone, and I was there.
我不是闹着玩的 她需要关心 我当时就出现了
Oh, so you cared about her?
这么说你还在乎她了?
You guys were broken up.
你们分手了
What, for how long? a week? an hour?
才多久 一周? 一小时?
Look, I am sorry, all right?
听着 对不起 好吗
I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay?
看在我们这么多年兄弟的份上 算了吧
No, it's not okay, Chuck.
不行! 不可能算了 恰克
From now on, you stay away from me.
从今往后 你离我远点
Nate. Did you hear what I said?
内特 听见我的话了吗
You stay the hell away from me, Chuck!
给我滚远点 恰克
Show's over.
看什么看
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Your mom let me in.
你妈妈让我进来的
I didn't ask how you got in. I asked why you came.
没问你怎么进来的 我问你为什么来
To talk.... about us.
来谈谈...我们的事
There's no "us," Blair.
我们之间已经完了 布莱尔
Yes, there is. we finally really have a chance to start over.
有 我们好不容易才有机会重新开始
You know, all this time, I felt so b for everything I've done,
知道吗 我一直对我所做的感到愧疚
And when you said you wanted to leave the past in the past,
当你说过去的事就让它过去的时候
I didn't know we were talking about your past.
我还不知道你在说你的过去
You had just broken my heart.
你伤了我的心
I made a decision I was in no condition to make.
于是我做出了我以前 一定做不出的决定
But you're clear-headed now, right?
但是你现在清醒了 对吧
Yes. then you'll understand perfectly when I say
是的 所以你懂我说我不想
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair.
和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔
You and Chuck deserve each other.
你和恰克很配
You know Chuck would say anything,
你知道恰克为了歪曲事实
Twist the truth.
什么话都能说
But Jenny wouldn't. Jenny?
但珍妮不会 珍妮?
And don't go blaming any of this on her, Blair.
别因为这个去斥责她 布莱尔
I would have found out eventually. I said I'm done.
我也总有一天会知道的 我说了我们结束吧
It's over. now would you please leave?
结束了 现在请你离开
Fine. stay as long as you like. I'll leave.
那好 你想待多久待多久 我走
Bryn. hi.
布莱恩 你好
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你
Rufus, at the risk of being forward,
鲁弗斯 冒着被说成冒失鬼的危险
I'm here on a dare from my friends to ask you out.
借着朋友给我壮胆我来约你出去
Then I guess I have to say, uh...
那我只好说...
Yes? yes, you do.
答应了 答应吧
Well, tonight, I have plans, but maybe some other night...
今晚我有安排了 或许改天可以...
Am I interrupting?
没有打扰你们吧
Hi.
你好
Uh, Bryn, Bex. Bex, Bryn.
布莱恩 这是贝克斯 贝克斯 这是布莱恩
Actually, I'm Bex. she must be... Bryn.
实际上 我是贝克斯 她一定是... 布莱恩
I always get a little tongue-tied with my b's.
我说B的时候一直有点结巴
Looks like you're still tied up.
你好像还是有点结巴
Maybe we should reschedule drinks.
看来只有改天再一起喝酒了
No, that-- that won't be necessary.
不 没那必要
Actually, I think it will. good to meet you, Bryn.
可我觉得还是改天吧 很高兴见到你 布莱恩
you, too. bye.
你也是 再见
Guess you're available after all.
你现在有空了吧
Hey, b. what's up?
B 怎么了
I can't believe you told Jenny about me and Chuck.
真不敢相信 你把我和恰克的事告诉了珍妮
What? i-i didn't.
什么 我...我没有
Because of her, everybody knows the intimate details
因为她 大家都知道了
Of my private life, and now Nate's not speaking to me.
我的私生活的每一个细节 内特也不理我了
but i-i told you, b.
但我说了 B
I didn't tell Jenny. I don't know how she found out.
我给珍妮说 不知道她怎么发现的
did you tell Dan?
你给丹说了?
What?
什么?
You did. you told your low-rent boyfriend,
你告诉他了 你告诉了你的穷酸男朋友
And he told his social-climbing sister
他又告诉了 他趋炎附势的穿我旧衣服的妹妹
Who wears my hand-me-downs, and she blabbed to Nate.
然后她向内特告密了
I can't believe you're attacking Dan and Jenny.
不敢相信你居然责怪丹和珍妮
Did you or did you not tell him?
你到底有没有告诉他
I did,
有
But only because you weren't dealing with it,
但只是因为你没有面对这事
And I wanted advice on how to help you.
我只是想知道如何帮你
I can't believe you don't get it.
你居然不明白
The rules are different
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
for the serena van der woodsens of the world.
世界的规则不同
People expect you to party and be wild,
大家都认为你天天有聚会生活放荡
Sleep with whoever you want, run away, come back.
随便和人睡觉 然后离开 再回来
Wait, are we really going back there?
等等 怎么又说到以前了
You shot your reputation to hell a long time ago.
很久以前你就毁了你的声誉
It doesn't matter what you do, but I'm a Waldorf. well,
没人在乎你干什么 但我是霍道夫
Since you and your reputation
既然你和你声誉
Obviously don't need me and my low-rent taste,
显然不需要我和我的俗气的品味
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表