剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It looks like everyone has their price.
任何人都有利用价值
Something on your mind, Lily?
在想什么呢 莉莉
Yeah?
喂?
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm sorry. it's sheldon.
不好意思 是谢尔登
He has those numbers I was asking for.
他有我想要的一些数据
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
No. yeah.
不 好的
Just make sure he gets it at the current rate.
确保他能在当前利率下得到
The dollar's been all over the place.
美金遍地都是
Hello?
喂?
I was thinking about what you said.
我刚在想你说的话
Let's do it.
就这样做吧
Let's see what we are. let's see what we could be.
来看看我们是什么 来看看我们能怎样
Who is this? Rufus...
你是谁 鲁弗斯...
Lily, this is great. do you know how great this is?
莉莉 太好了 你知道这有多好吗
Well, yes. I mean, i-i do. I mean, I think so. let's go away tonight.
知道 我想我当然知道 今晚就走吧
Let's pack a bag.
带个行囊
Let's get away from everyone, everything,
远离一切尘嚣
Just figure it out. wh-where would we go?
寻找答案 我们去哪
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Okay, sounds like a plan.
好吧 听着像是计划好的
Um... 90th and 5th. 6:00?
六点钟在90街跟第五5街的交汇点见?
Okay.
好的
I'm scared, Rufus...
我很怕 鲁弗斯...
In a good way.
不过是好的方向
Me, too.
我也是
Settle down, please.
都坐好了
Yesterday, I talked about the serious consequences...
昨天 我说了由于你们的行为...
For your dishonorable actions,
导致了非常严重的后果
And obviously, you didn't believe me.
很显然 你们并不相信我
But someone came forward today and claimed responsibility...
可是今天有人来了 并且承认了所有...
Do you know who?
知道是谁吗?
For a crime he did not commit.
他想做替罪羊
And although I appreciate his self-sacrifice,
尽管我很欣赏他的自我牺牲精神
I don't abide dishonesty.
可我不能忍♥受不诚实
And I think it's time you all know how serious I am.
我想现在是时候 让你们知道我是多认真了
Nathaniel archibald is suspended from st. jude's.
内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德将在圣犹大学休学
And, yes, this will go on his transcript.
没错 这将会计入档案
Effective immediately.
立刻生效
Mr. Archibald,
阿齐布尔德先生
You know where to find the exit.
我想你可以走了
This just in--Nate Archibald, dead man walking.
新消息 内特·阿齐布尔德走了
We hear st. jude's has a new policy
听说圣犹大有了一项新政策
An eye for a lie.
小心说谎
Watch him go, students.
看着他走啊 同学们
Who wants to be next?
谁想做下一个
Until one of you comes forward, we'll keep going
直到有人来坦白前 我会一直这样做
Until every last one of you has walked out that door.
直到你们中的最后一个走出那扇门
I don't believe this.
我才不信呢
Dan, it's okay. Serena, i-i can't-- I can't get expelled.
丹 没事的 瑟琳娜 我不能被开除
I cannot get suspended.
我不能被休学
My whole future is riding on this.
我的未来都在这
If you know who broke in, then why won't you give them up?
如果你知道那人是谁 为什么不说出来呢
Because it was me.
因为那是我
So why--why didn't you tell me right away?
那为什么那时不告诉我呢
Cause I didn't want you to judge me. aren't we already beyond that?
因为我不想你评判我 不是说好不那样了吗
And I didn't want you to know
而且我不想你知道
Because I didn't want you To have to be in the position you're in now
是因为不想让你像现在这样
Of having to choose between Protecting me and helping yourself.
要在保护我 还是帮你自己之间左右为难
So how'd you even get in?
那你究竟是怎样进去的
I have a key. you had a key to the pool?
我有钥匙 你有去游泳池的钥匙?
All right, what happened to being beyond this?
好了 一直说这个有什么用
Sorry.
不好意思
The end of freshman year,
一年级快结束那年
I kind of dated the swim team captain,
我跟游泳队队长约过会
And he gave me a key so that we could...
他给了我钥匙那样我们就能...
You know, meet up, and... that's--enough said.
见面 然后... 够...够了
And saturday night-- what happened then?
然后星期六晚发生什么了
Well, Blair and I ran out of places to go,
布莱尔没地方可玩了
And she knew I still had a key,
她知道我还留着钥匙
And... before I knew it, it's like we were all there.
然后 我知道的时候 我们已经在那里了
And I thought it was just gonna be us girls.
我本以为只是女孩子们的聚会
And then everybody got on their phone,
可是他们都打电♥话♥喊人来
And more people started showing up, and...
然后就越来越多人...
I just never thought anybody was gonna get hurt.
我只是没想到会有人受伤
Yeah. well, you can still tell Queller the truth.
你还是可以跟库娜说真♥相♥啊
I think she'll respect your honesty. yeah, like she respected Nate's?
我想她会尊重你的诚实的 像尊重内特那样?
No, Nate lied.
不 内特撒谎了
And besides, you're Serena Van Der Woodsen.
而且 你可是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
You didn't know me before I went away.
你不了解我失踪前的我
Barely got back into constance.
好不容易回到康士坦次
If I got expelled,
如果我被开除了
I don't think any school in town would take me.
这里没有一所学校会收我的
I'm sure that's not true.
我敢说那不是真的
I can't risk going back to boarding school,
我不能回寄宿学校 我不能冒这个险
Being away from you and Eric.
离开你还有艾瑞克
But I don't want you to lose your future.
可是我不让想你失去未来
You really can be damned if you do And screwed if you don't.
现在你也没有办法了
Dan humphrey,
丹·汉弗瑞
Headmistress Queller is requesting
校长库娜要求你
To see y u iher office after class.
下课后到她的办公室
Nate.
内特
Hey. are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'll be fine. it's, uh...
我没事 只是...
My parents have so much other stuff going on right now...
我父母那边会有更多事要忙
They'll get over it. either way, it was worth it.
他们会挺过来的 换句话说 这是值得的
Worth it? yes. Blair, I know how much your future means to you.
值得? 布莱尔 我知道你的未来对你有多重要
And you've worked so hard for yale and everything--
你一直都为了耶鲁大学在努力...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You don't have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom.
别说谎了 我在你房♥间里看到那把钥匙了
That key isn't mine.
那把钥匙不是我的
I was st hiding it for someone else.
我只是帮别人藏起来
Wait...
等下...
That's why you were suspended?
这就是你被休学的原因?
You told the headmistress it was yours
你跟校长说那是你的
Because you thought it was mine?
就因为你以为那是我的?
That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
从未有人为我做过如此浪漫的事
I love you.
我爱你
Please. you and I just can't happen right now.
拜托 我跟你现在是不可能的
Why not?
为什么
I don't want to be with you.
我不想跟你在一起
Good catching up.
真不赖
You're home early.
你回来早了
Please don't tell me you're expelled. not yet.
别跟我说你被开除了 还没
Your position at that school is already too precarious.
你还没在那学校站稳脚跟
One false move, and you know what?
一旦走错 你知道会怎样吗
I can't do anything to help you. I know. I know.
我就帮不了你了 我知道 我知道
I just wanna hide under the covers and make it all go away.
我只想躲起来避避风头再说
And apparently, you do, too.
很明显 你也是
You and Bart just got back. why are you packing again?
你跟巴特刚刚才回来 为什么又在打包了?
Well, I was just gonna go for a, you know,
我周末准备去
A little spa trip for the weekend.
一个小小的温泉旅行
Cause you're so stressed out from your vacation?
因为你旅行把你累坏了吗?
Aren't you gonna answer that? no, I don't think so.
你不准备接吗? 不 我不想接
Mom, is Dan's dad the reason
妈 丹的爸爸是不是你
You haven't answered Bart's proposal?
还没回答巴特求婚的原因?
You can't.
你不能这样
Please, mom, not this one.
拜托 妈 这一个不行
Look, I will not base my personal life
听着 我不会把我的人生
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表