剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
How glad are you to see our families merge, sis?
见到两家联姻你很高兴吧 妹妹
So glad that if you ever call me that again,
很高兴 如果你再叫我妹妹的话
It'll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck.
我就让你说不出话来 恰克
I love it--our first brother/sister squabble.
我喜欢 我们的第一次兄妹争论
I hope you're going to make yourself available
我希望你能够去享受
For more missed childhood memories--
那些错过的童年回忆
Bathing together, for example.
比如说鸳鸯浴
You're probably wondering why I asked you here.
你在想我为什么叫你来这里
After our last conversation, yeah.
自从上次的谈话以后 是的
Do you think it's possible
你觉得对于像我们两个
For two people who have been through as much as we have
经历过这么多的人来讲
To really forgive and forget?
有可能原谅和忘记彼此吗
If we really want to, I think we can.
如果真想的话 会的
A lot of mistakes have been made.
我们犯错太多
If you're ready to forgive me...
如果你原谅我
Then nothing can tear us apart.
我们死也不分开
I promise.
我保证
What you said before...
你以前说过
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Always have, always will.
一直爱你 永远爱着你
So...
那么...
Your new stepbrother told me about your problem at school.
你哥哥告诉了我你在学校的麻烦
Frankly, I wasn't surprised,
坦率的说 我不吃惊
Given your propensity for recklessness and adventure.
鉴于你鲁莽冲动的个性
I'm sorry?
什么
Don't tell your mother, but I made a call.
别告诉你妈妈 我给学校打过电♥话♥了
You did what? it was harder than usual.
什么 这没以前好办了
That new headmistress of yours is a real piece of work.
新来的校长不怎么上路子
I had to go over her head.
我得弄明白她在想什么
Sorry I couldn't get the charges completely dropped, but, um...
不好意思我无法完全搞定
At least I got you a minimal sentence.
但至少可以将麻烦最小化
One thing about being on the inside--
局内人要明白一点
Once you get there,
一旦你在这个游戏中
You don't always get to choose where you stand... or sit.
你可能会迷失自己的方向
I was just looking out for my family.
我只是在找我的家人
The new Van Der Woodsen/Bass library
新的范德·伍德森/拜斯图书馆
Should be completed for Eric's graduation.
在艾瑞克毕业的时候应该能完工了
I can see that Lily and i
我知道莉莉和我
Are gonna have our hands full with the two of you.
会照顾好你们两个的
Will you excuse me? I need some air.
失陪一下 我呼吸点新鲜空气
Sometimes you need to step outside,
有时你要置身事外
Clear your head
清除杂念
And remind yourself of who you are...
提醒自己是谁
And where you want to be.
要到哪里去
Hey. aren't you supposed to be at your mom's engagement thing?
你不是在庆祝你妈妈的订婚吗
Yeah, well, I had to get out of there.
是的 不过我得出来一下
It was getting a little hard to breathe, you know?
那里让我有点闷
Those parties can be that way.
也许就是这样的
So are you, um, packing up your music?
你在整理你的音乐吗
Nah. I just...
不 只是
Need to find something new to write about.
找点灵感来写东西
And I will.
一定会的
Hey. you're a little overdressed
穿的有点太讲究了
For the study date I didn't know we had.
我不知道我们还有个学习约会
You were right about everything.
你总是对的
You wanna talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Can I just sit here with you for a while?
你能陪我一会吗
Yeah.
当然
Chaucer? yeah, I got a test on friday.
乔叟吗 是的 周五有考试
Mine's thursday.
我是周四考
And sometimes you have to venture outside your world
有时你得出去闯闯
In order to find yourself.
找寻自我
As for me, I'm happy right where I am.
对于我来说 我已经满足现状了
I only wanna be with you.
只想与你在一起
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表