剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Blair!
布莱尔!
That was quite a mess you made,
刚才你弄的真是一团糟
But I was able to clean it up.
但我都帮你搞定了
The chairs agreed to reissue your presentation statement
主席同意让你交一份新的介绍词
In the committee's winter newsletter.
到时会印在委员会冬季的通讯录上
I stood up for you.
我站在了你这边
What are you talking about? with Dan--i defended you.
你在说什么 我在丹面前为你说话
Mm, we'll talk about that later.
这个我们迟点再说
No, we don't need to talk at all, grana.a.
外婆 我们什么都不用说了
I just want to know one thing.
我只想知道一件事
Are you even ill?
你到底有没有生病?
No.
没有
But I could be.
但有也不奇怪
All those cigarettes and cocktails.
这么多的烟和酒
Why did you do this?
你为什么要骗我们?
Oh, Serena.
噢 瑟琳娜
There is so much you don't understand.
你不明白的东西还太多了
A woman has to earn the right to create her own rules.
女人得赢得足够的权利来建立自己的规则
Things aren't the way they were when you were young, grandma.
现在的时代和你年轻的时候不一样了 外婆
You may be right about that.
你或许是对的
Hey. have you seen Blair Waldorf?
你有见到布莱尔 霍道夫吗
Up there.
在上面
It was so hot how you punched Carter out.
你打卡特的时候实在太帅了
I'd never seen you do anything like that before.
我从没见过你这么疯狂
Spotted-- Chuck Bass losing something
重大新闻 恰克·拜斯失去了某样东西
No one knew he had to begin with--
可怜的是 都没人知道他曾经有过
His heart.
是他的心
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
I thought I could make it in time.
我以为能及时赶回来
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I accept your apology,
我接受你的道歉
But it doesn't really make it okay.
但不等于事情就没发生
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Honey, as you get older,
宝贝 等你长大后
Every choice that you make
你的每一个决定
Defines who you're gonna turn into,
都将决定你成为怎样的一个人
So rather than apologizi to me,
与其给我道歉
You need to look at yourself
不如好好审视一下自己
And ask if you like the person you're becoming.
问问自己到底想成为一个怎样的人
We're not supposed to talk, remember?
我们不该讲话的 你不记得了吗
Oh, I had to. i--
我必须 我...
Your mother came to see me, and she mentioned something
你妈今天来过我这 她提到了件事情
About why you left me all those years ago.
关于你几年前为什么会离开我
Yes, well, she made me an offer I couldn't refuse,
是的 她给我提出了我不能拒绝的要求
And I wasn't strong enough then.
那时候我也不够坚强
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Oh, come on. you never would have understood.
拜托 你那时候也不会明白的
But if I had known
但如果我知道了
You hadn't actually left me for--for him,
你不是为了他而离开我的
I-i... I mean, maybe-- listen, don't. don't.
我想 也许... 听着 别
Don't say it. don't even think it.
别说了 甚至别再去想了
I can't help myself.
我控制不了自己
I never should have let you...
我不应该让你...
Let me go.
就这样让我离开的
It's often said that no matter the truth,
人们常说不管真♥相♥是什么
People see what they want to see.
人总希望看到自己愿意看到的东西
Some people might take a step back and find out
有些人也许退后了一步
They were looking at the same big picture all along.
却看得更加清楚了
Some people might see
有些人看到的是
That their lies have almost caught up to them.
他们的谎言变成了事实
Some people may see what was there all along.
有些人愿意一直看下去
And then there are those other people--
而另外一些人
The ones who run as far as they can
他们却想躲得远远的
So they don't have to look at themselves.
甚至连自己都不想见到
Where to, mr. Bass?
去哪? 拜斯先生
The airport.
机场
And as for me?
而我?
I can see clearly now.
现在可是看得明明白白
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表