剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You and the Waldorf name can weather the storm alone.
你和霍道夫的名声就独自面对吧
With pleasure.
当然
Hey, Jenny.
珍妮
Hi.
好呀
Are you joining us? um...
你要一起吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I was just leaving.
我刚要走
No, stay.
不 留下
Blair, given you can barely manage your own messy affairs,
布莱尔 你自己生活都乱成一锅粥
Surely you're not in a position to tell anyone
你也无权叫别人
Where they can and can't eat.
该干什么和不该干什么
do you realize who you're talking to?
你知道你在和谁说话吗
You mean a self-righteous bitch who always sat
一个自以为是总是高高在上
On her own high horse judging everyone else?
评论他人的婊♥子♥吗
pregnant little hypocrite.
大肚子的清淳妹
Not that it's any of your business,
倒不是不关你们的事
But I'm not pregnant.
但我没怀孕
Nate must be thrilled. Chuck, too.
内特肯定吓死了 恰克也是
What are you talking about?
你们说什么
The whole school saw them throwing down
全校的人都看见他们俩因为
Over your cheap ass.
你这便宜货而大打出手
The boyfriend and the best friend? Pretty classy.
男朋友和好朋友? 真经典
Consider yourself dethroned, queen B.
考虑退位吧 女王B
Jenny
珍妮
It is highly unlikely
要我原谅你向内特告密
That I will ever forgive you for going to nate,
简直是不可能的
But if you walk away from me now,
但如果你现在离开我
I will also ruin you.
我会毁了你
How are you gonna do that?
你能怎么样
Good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Okay. bye. Take care. enjoy.
好的 再见 保重 走好
Hi. it's Bex. You know what to do.
你好 我是贝克斯 请留言
Hi. It's Rufus,
我是鲁弗斯
Calling again to apologize about last night again.
为昨天晚上的事 再次道歉
I really didn't mean to insult you or disrespect you
我不是故意 对你无礼或者不尊重的
Or whatever it is I did.
无论如何我都是不对
I'm new at this, and well...
我确实没什么经验
I'm new at this.
没有这样的经历...
You told Jenny about Blair and Chuck?
你跟珍妮说了布莱尔和恰克的事?
No. no, of course not.
没 当然没有
Well, you're the only one I told.
我只告诉你一个人
And I didn't tell anybody.
我也没有告诉任何人
How can I know that?
我怎么知道你没告诉别人呢
Because I gave you my word.
因为我向你保证过保密的
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
What?
什么
I love you,
我爱你
And not just because I thought you were pregnant
并不是因为我之前以为你怀孕
And not in the way you love
也不是你喜欢那个
Some random guy who picks up your lit paper
帮你捡起笔记的行人
Or some girl who likes your hair.
或哪个女孩子喜欢你发型的那种喜欢
Okay.
好的
"okay"?
好的?
That response is not okay.
这不是我要的回答
I'm such an ass. Let me guess. Dan?
我真是个笨蛋 让我猜猜 关于丹?
He told me loved me,
他跟我说他爱我
And all I did was stand there like a stupid mute.
我就站在那就像个哑巴
I mean, why wouldn't I want to hear those words
我是说难道我不想听到这句话?
Come out of his mouth? but it's like it made me trust him less,
但是却让我感觉对他的信任少了很多
Which is crazy, and even if he is lying about telling Jenny,
这简直疯了 即使他真的撒谎说没有告诉珍妮
Even though I told him not to tell anyone,
即使我告诉他不要告诉别人
I should have come up with a better response to "i love you.
我也应该说句我爱你回应他
" not that I even know what you're talking about,
我都不知道你在说什么
But why would you think he was lying?
但你为什么觉得他在撒谎?
Because I'm the only one who knew,
因为这事只有我知道
And he's the only one I told.
而且我只告诉了他一个人
Do you know how many times I was listening in
你知道有多少次你认为我没有
On your conversations when you thought I wasn't?
在听你说话?
ooh. none, I hope.
一次也没有 我希望
You hope wrong. I'm a little brother.
错了 我是你的弟弟
It's what I do, and you don't have to be a genius
这就是我 你不用变成去对别人信用
To figure out the trust thing. I mean, every time
斤斤计较的人 我是说
Mom brought home someone who said, "i love you,"
每次妈妈带回个对她说我爱你的男人
They would end up married. And then divorced.
他们会结婚 然后离婚
Didn't leave us with a strong sense of trust, huh?
让我们觉得信任是很困难的 不是吗?
But that's mom's issue, not ours,
这些是妈妈的问题 不是我们的
And Dan's not one of those guys.
丹跟那些男人不一样
Okay, this conversation has to end,
好 我们不能再继续说下去了
Because you're getting dangerously close
因为你快要变得
To being smarter than I am,
比我聪明了
No, thank you. All right.
不用 谢谢 好的
I came to congratulate you in person.
我特地过来祝贺你
You ruined my relationship with Nate,
你毁掉了我和内特的爱情
Serena, all of my friends.
还有瑟琳娜 我所有的朋友
Even little Jenny thinks she's too good for me,
连小丫头珍妮都觉得她比我强
So... bravo.
所以...好极了
Just like you wanted.
你的目的达到了
I have no one to turn to but you.
现在我唯一的依靠就只有你了
Actually, you don't even have me.
事实上 我你也依靠不了
Enough.
够了吧
I'll try to be more succinct.
简单点说
You held a certain fascination
当你美丽动人的时候
When you were beautiful,
的确让我很着迷
Delicate...
优雅端庄
And untouched.
无法企及
But now you're like...
但是现在你就像...
One of the arabians my father used to own--
我爸以前玩过的阿♥拉♥伯女郎
Rode hard and put away wet.
玩够了就扔在一边
I don't want you anymore,
我不再需要你了
And I can't see why anyone else would.
我估计也没人肯要你
You okay?
你还好吗
I'd be a lot better if I could spend a semester
如果我到法国的学校待一个学期
Going to school in France.
肯定会好很多的
A semester?
一个学期?
Well, I-I already talked to Harold about a visit,
我之前跟哈罗德说过会过去玩一下
And he was-- he was thrilled.
他...他高兴死了
So can I go?
那我能去吗
Now?
现在?
Mom, please try.
妈妈 求你了
Blair, I am very concerned.
布莱尔 我很担心你
So book a flight.
那就定张飞机票
We'll get you out tomorrow.
那明天送你走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's up for a barneys drive-by?
谁要去巴尼酒吧玩
Me. ooh. followed by hot sake at decibel.
我 在嘈杂的地方喝烈性酒
Huh. I don't think so.
不会的
Yeah. she made out with the bartender last time.
对 她上次和酒保混上了
Now he thinks she loves him.
他现在觉得她爱上他了
What about you, little J.?
你呢 小J
Oh, I can't. I have to return these books to the library.
我去不了 我要去图书馆还书
ElIse will take them for you,
爱丽丝可以去帮你还
Won't you, E.?
对吧 E?
Yeah, sure.
当然
It's okay. I can do it.
没事的 我可以自己去
The question isn't if you can do it, Jenny,
不是你可不可以的问题 珍妮
It's if you should have to.
是你还了没有
I'm going there anyway.
反正我都是会去的
Okay.
好的
Let me know if you need anything else.
还有什么需要的话随时叫我
You coming?
一起走吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表