剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Right. the wedding. of course.
没错 婚礼 当然
So it's, uh, it's happening.
如期举♥行♥了
Y-yeah. yeah, dad, it is.
是啊 老爸
Serena told me something about you and Lily.
瑟琳娜告诉我一些你和莉莉的事
I-i don't understand it fully,
我并不是很明白
But the reason Lily stayed away is 'cause Serena asked her to.
但莉莉之所以离开是因为瑟琳娜
Thanks, Dan.
谢谢 丹
Well, just thanks.
谢了
check out my latest creation.
瞧瞧我的新作
What do you think?
觉得怎么样?
You clean up nice, abrams.
你真漂亮 艾布拉姆斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Best man speech going that well?
伴郎的演讲准备的如何?
There won't be a dry eye in the house. trust me.
屋里所有人都会哭的稀里哗啦 相信我
How did things go with whore-gina? not a dry eye there either.
那贱♥人♥的事怎么样? 也是哭的稀里哗啦
Good to know I wasn't missed. Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand.
很高兴我没错过 其实丹·汉弗瑞出了把力
It was nice to see him get his dirty for once.
看到他做坏事感觉真好
Not sure how much fun he had, though.
不知道他有多开心
No one ever enjoys their first time.
没人会享受他们的第一次
except you. save me a dance?
除了你 和我跳支舞?
Now that Georgina is done, so are you and i.
乔治娜的事告一段落 你我也一样
She was the last thing we had in common.
她是最后一个让我们有关系的事
Break a leg.
祝你演说成功
I think I just did.
我想已经成功了
There he is. best man ready to do his dad proud?
他在这儿 伴郎准备好给老爸增光了吗?
Captain, good to see you.
很高兴见到你 上校
Nate.
内特
Clearly, I missed something when I was away.
很明显 在我离开的这段日子错过了什么
Little advice, fellas? you've been friends a long time.
给点小建议 你们已经做了这么久的朋友
Whoever she is, she's not worth it. couldn't agree more.
不论她是谁都不值得你们这样 同意
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
How go the prenuptials?
婚礼准备如何?
Well, my mom's done this enough times.
我妈妈已经驾轻就熟了
You'd think she'd be a pro by now, but I don't know.
你肯定觉得她都快成个专家了 但我不知道
Her heart doesn't really seem in it.
她的心好像不在这上面
You think this will be us in 20 years, onto our fourth husbands?
你觉得二十年后我们嫁第四个老公时是不是也这样?
A girl can dream.
姑娘都会做梦
Speaking of true love, Dan isn't here.
说到真爱 丹还没到
He's coming.
他正过来
So all is forgiven?
你都原谅他了?
I'm working on it.
正在努力
What do you have to work on?
你干嘛努力?
He's the one that has to forgive you.
他是要原谅你的人
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, that's what I'm working on.
这就是我所努力的
You were supposed to get here during the
你应该在接待会时到这儿
Reception so no one would know I was gone.
这样就没人知道我离开了
You don't exactly blend in, you know?
你很显眼明白吗?
You gonna pay me or not?
你买♥♥还是不买♥♥
Here.
给你
Good-bye.
再见
Do me a favor and keep an eye on mr. Archibald.
帮忙盯着阿齐布尔德先生
Need a hand with that?
需要帮忙吗?
Rufus, what are you doing here?
鲁弗斯你在这儿做什么?
I thought we had security.
我们这里可是有保安的
You want them to throw me out?
你想他们把我丢出去吗?
Well, I'd like the option, considering how much I'm paying them.
考虑到我付给他们薪水 我想我有这个权利
So you want me to leave?
你想让我走吗?
I didn't say that. do you want me to call off this wedding?
我没这么说 你想让我取消婚礼吗?
And if you so much as nod yes, I will go out there,
如果你点头我会出去
And I will tell your fianc? and your guests they have to go home.
告诉你的未婚夫和宾客他们可以回家了
I didn't say that either.
可我没那么说
We can figure this out.
我们可以一起解决
Oh, can we?
可以吗?
It's been 20 years,
已经二十年了
And I don't think this is the moment to hash out the details.
而且现在来回首从前也不合适
Look, we've already had the "morning after" today.
我们今天已经放纵过了
What's gonna happen tomorrow morning?
明早会怎样呢?
Lil, I just got a divorce.
莉莉 我离婚了
I don't wanna get married again, at least, not right away.
我不想再结婚了 至少不是现在
But I do.
但我想
I've been alone for quite a while now, and you know what?
我已经孤独太久了你明白吗?
It's hard. and I love Bart, not just because he has money.
这太难了 我爱巴特不仅仅是因为他的资产
I have enough money. not that you can ever have enough money, but...
我也有钱 也不是说你永远都挣不了那么多 但...
I'm rambling, and I'm nervous, and you make me nervous.
我很混乱很紧张 是你让我感到紧张
That's a good thing, right? there are just too many questions, too many.
不是很好吗? 有太多问题了 太多了
What about Dan and Serena?
丹和瑟琳娜怎么办?
Whatever their feelings are for each other,
不管他们之间是什么感觉
If we're standing here 20 years in the making...
如果二十年来我们还是举棋不定...
Yeah, those 20 years-- they have to count for something, don't they?
但这二十年他们总得代表着什么?
I think they count for everything.
他们代表了一切
Where's my mom?
我妈妈在哪儿?
Shouldn't we be saying vows around now?
现在不是该宣誓了吗?
Your mother is a wonderful woman, Eric,
你妈妈是个不错的女人 艾瑞克
But being on time-- not a strong suit.
但要说到准时 她还做的真不够
Let's pray Lily is as slow getting dressed as you are.
我们一起祈祷莉莉换装和你一样慢吧
You said you knew how to make a tie.
别忘了可是你说知道怎样打领带的
How would I know how to make a tie? I hope Serena doesn't kill me.
我怎么会打领带 希望瑟琳娜不会对我抓狂的
For being a few minutes late to her mom's wedding?
因为去参加她妈妈的婚礼晚了几分钟?
Well, that, amongst other things.
相比其它事来说这当然不算什么
I-i really have to talk to her. let me guess. Georgina?
我得和她好好谈谈 我猜猜 关于乔治娜?
I thought if I confronted her, it would make things better.
我想如果我和她摊开了说会好些
But it didn't and now...
那却没有所以现在...
I have to tell her. well, no time like the present.
我必须和她说清楚 我得去婚礼现场了
I-i'm gonna find my seat, okay?
我会找到我的座位
Hey. hey. I have to talk to you.
我们得好好谈谈
I can't. I have to go. no, it--it can't wait. it's about Georgina.
不行 我得走了 现在就得说 关于乔治娜
Dan, it's okay. I don't wanna know.
丹 那没什么 我也不想知道
No, you need to. I didn't sleep with her.
不 你必须知道 我那晚没和她上♥床♥
But... i-i may as well have.
但...也可能有
Serena, there you are.
瑟琳娜 你在这儿啊
Come. yeah? come, come, come.
跟我来 速度跟我来
I have to go.
我得走了
And here we go. are you sure about this?
就这样了 你确定吗
Ask me again, and I'll change my mind.
再问我一次好了 也许我会改变我的主意的
I love you, Lily.
我爱你 莉莉
I love you, too, Rufus.
我也爱你 鲁弗斯
Then have a great wedding and try not to trip or anything.
祝你新婚快乐 另外别作旅行之类的事情
Oh! I can't believe you put that in my mind.
真不敢相信你居然跟我说这个
Well, luckily, I have done this before.
好在幸运的是 我从前就这样做过
Yeah.
的确如此
Oh! how rude! can you believe how late she is?
太没礼貌了 真让人不敢相信她来得这么晚
dearly beloved,
大家好
We are gathered here today in the face of this company to watch this man..
我们今日齐聚于此见证这个男人...
And this woman...
还有这个女人
Totally eff things up.
把事情彻底搞砸
Excuse me while I pull out a hankie and pass it to s. and d.
原谅我把手帕递给S和D
Looks like I'm not the only one who cries at weddings.
看起来我不是唯一的那个在婚礼上哭泣的人
How's your food?
味道如何
Good. thanks.
很好 谢谢
I was being sarcastic. you haven't eaten a bite.
不要和我开玩笑了 你一点都没吃
Let's go somewhere quiet. we can talk. excuse me. I need some air.
我们找个安静的地方谈谈吧 抱歉 我得出去透口气
You sure?
你确定吗
I'll be right back.
我一会儿就会回来
I need to talk to you.
有些话我得告诉你
Your father's leaving.
你♥爸♥爸出去了
He just stepped out to call my mom. everything okay?
他只是出去给妈妈打电♥话♥ 有什么事儿吗
Yes. no.
是的 没有
He just asked to have his car brought around.
他叫人把他的车开过来
He probably left his phone in it.
他可能只是把电♥话♥落到车上了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表