剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The usher positions have been filled.
接待员的名额都满了
There's nothing we can do.
我们也无能为力
uh, is there anything else?Any other positions?
呃 还有其他位子缺人吗?
Uh, you'll have to discuss this with our committee chairwoman.
这你得和我们的家长会主席谈谈
Sure, perfect. I'd love to. where can I find her?
当然 在哪里能找到她?
I'm not sure. she must be running late. i...
我不确定 她或许会晚点来...
Oh, there she is now.
说曹操曹操到
Why am I not surprised?
意料之中的人选
Lucky for you, she seems to be in a good mood.
你很幸运 她看上去心情不错
Until she sees me.
等她看到我就不是这样了
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Told ya. excuse me.
我说吧 抱歉 失陪
You got a minute, lil? not for you.
有时间吗 没时间跟你说话
You're in.
你们得到邀请了
What? the ivy week party tonight.
什么? 今晚的常青藤周周派对
Your name will be on the program and everything.
你们的名字会出现在 所有的活动安排里
You got me the dartmouth spot?
你帮我弄到了达特茅斯的名额?
I knew you could do it, dad.
我就知道你能行的 爸爸
No, you didn't, and no, I didn't.
不 你没... 是我没争取到
How do you feel about the refreshment committee?
茶点小组怎么样?
well, there is there is no refreshment committee
哪来的茶点小组
Not until now. oh, god.
现在有了 天那
What? everybody gets thirsty.
怎么了 每个人都会口渴的
It's really a position of power.
是个很有权利的职位
How did you secure me this prominent
你是怎么帮我得到这个如此重要
And simultaneously embarrassing position?
而又令我觉得尴尬的机会?
By offering my own services
通过我亲自提供服务
Serving snacks?
提供小点心吗?
I'm the head of the entertainment committee.
我是演艺小组的头儿
A-another committee that didn't exist
另一个在你今天离开前
Until you left the house today.
还不存在的组织
Way to go, dad.
干得好 爸爸
Wait. so who's the entertainment?
等等 都有谁参加表演?
Uh, since it was such short notice,
由于决定得如此仓促
The only person I could get was myself.
所以唯一能参加的只有我自己
Kind of a staid affair
就像90年代早期
for early '90s postpunk math rock,
后朋克数字摇滚时代的老掉牙的表演?
Don't you think?
不是吗?
I'm bringing a couple of the guys.
我会带上几个伙计
It'll be rufus unplugged.
这将会是鲁弗斯不插电音乐会
Need a roadie?
需要乐队工作人员吗?
Thanks,sweetie
谢谢 亲爱的
And we can just call mom
我该给妈妈打电♥话♥吗?
Make this a
我们可以把它弄成一个
full-fledged humphrey affair?
完完全全的汉弗瑞家庭活聚会
Look, I did the best I could.
听着 我已经尽力了
At least you get to officially be a part of this thing.
至少你们能正式参加这个活动
You can talk to that author you love,
你可以跟你喜欢的那个作家聊聊
Ask him anything you want.
问他任何你想问的问题
Like his, uh, preference for soft drinks?
比如问他最喜欢的饮料是什么?
If you get at all anxious, sweetie,
如果你觉得焦虑 亲爱的
If you feel light-headed or panicky--
觉得头疼或心悸
I'll be fine, mom.
我不会有事的 妈妈
All I have to do is be normal.
我只要表现正常就好
Or at least act normal.
或者是装得正常一点
Works for mom.
那样妈妈就满足了
Do you see the yale rep?
你看到耶鲁大学的代表了吗
I thought you wanted to go to brown,
我以为你想去布朗大学
And blair wanted to go to yale.
是布莱尔想去耶鲁
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
My father would never forgive me
如果我不向你自我介绍的话
If I didn't introduce myself.
我父亲肯定不会原谅我的
He says that you two used to do crew together.
他说你们曾经一起出过海
Crew?
出海?
Oh, hi. I'm serena van der woodsen.
你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Blair, I didn't know you were interested in doing crew.
布莱尔 我不知道你还对出海有兴趣
I'm not. I was just saying that there's a family connection
不是 我只是说我们两家关系紧密
Because of my father-- in fact, I didn't know
因为我父亲... 事实上 我从来不知道
You were interested in athletics at all.
你对运动有兴趣
Well, especially ones where you might get your hair wet.
特别是可能会把你头发打湿的运动
She's really more of the indoors type of girl.
她是个喜欢呆在室内的人
Oh, my goodness. your glass is almost empty.
天哪 你的酒杯快空了
Let's get you a drink.
让我帮你拿点喝的吧
uh, no, I'll take him.
不 我带他去
Oh, don't worry about it.
别担心
so tell me about yale.
跟我讲讲耶鲁的事吧
Can you please explain
你能解释一下为什么
How serena's commandeering the yale rep
瑟琳娜霸占耶鲁大学的代表吗?
While you're supposed to be his usher?
你不是他的接待员吗?
I switched.
我跟别人换了
I'm trying to get into princeton.
我现在想进普林斯顿了
Oh, don't your la perlas in a bunch.
别愁眉苦脸的了
Look who's arrived-- dr. ostroff.
看谁来了 奥斯托弗医生
Blair, dr. donald ostroff.
布莱尔 这是唐纳德·奥斯托弗医生
Interesting choice of guest, b.
很有趣的选择啊 B
Such a pleasure. I've heard s-such wonderful things...
太荣幸了 我听说了您很多...
Coincidence? I think not.
巧合吗 我不这么认为
I liked your book.
我很喜欢你的书
Oh, thanks. what did you think of the epilogue?
谢谢 你觉得结尾部分怎么样
Some people really love it.
有的人非常喜欢
"the new york times" called it a "cheap cop-out."
纽♥约♥时♥报♥称这个结局是 "卑鄙的推卸责任"
Warner bros. is making a movie.
华纳兄弟正准备把它拍成电影
I think they're gonna change the end.
我想他们可能会把结局做改动
Well, I can see how the ending
我能想象到
Might not seem all that... commercial.
结局看起来没那么... 商业化
Would you like something to drink?
要喝点什么吗?
Lily, how are you?
莉莉 你好
Oh, bart, hello. how are you?
巴特 你好
Hey, eric.
嗨 艾瑞克
How's, uh, miami?
在迈阿密过得怎么样?
It was good, thanks.
很好 谢谢
You know, go, marlins.
你知道的 加油 马林队!
Would you excuse me, please?
失陪一下
So the neuroscience project I'm working on
我所进行的神经科学的项目包括
Involves the cellular signaling pathway
神经组织氧化合酶时
Of neuronal nitric oxide synthase.
细胞信♥号♥♥的路径
It's initiated when glutamate binds to n.m.d.a.r...
这是由谷氨酸盐 与天门冬氨酸受体相连所产生的反应
Hi. you're eric, right?
嗨 你是艾瑞克 对吗?
Yeah, you're jenny, dan's sister, right?
你是珍妮 丹的妹妹 对吗?
Yeah, we, um, met at...
我们以前见过 在...
Bendel's. yeah, I remember. oh, cool.
在班道尔百货公♥司♥ 我记得 是嘛
Eric, good to see you.
艾瑞克 很高兴见到你
you enjoy miami?
在迈阿密还好吗?
Uh, yeah. s-save the manatees.
是啊 拯救海牛
Manatees?
海牛?
It's a long story. I've got time.
说来话长啊 我有时间
It's a little dark and...
有些令人郁闷
I can handle it.
我能承受
You wanna go to yale then?
你想进耶鲁了?
No, brown.
不 我想进布朗
It's just this thing with blair.
这么做只是因为布莱尔
Oh, yeah. yeah, I get it.
我明白了
I mean, since you don't have To actually worry about getting into college,
既然你并不担心进大学的事情
Why not make the entire evening about screwing over blair?
干嘛不用整晚的时间 用来对付布莱尔?
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Wait, you're seriously not gonna talk to me?
等等 你真的准备不跟我说话了?
Like, literally not speak?
真的是一句都不说?
Oh, much better.
好多了
Thanks, guys.
谢了 伙计们
So, um, what's he like?
那么 他怎么样?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表