剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, i, um...
我...
Look, you know, after rehearsal,
看 排练后
I just, uh, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我一直... 一直在想你
I mean, the ball's something we've talked about
我是说 10岁的时候
Doing together since we were, like, 10 years old,
我们就说以后要一起参加
And I've given you every reason to hate me.
你有足够的理由来恨我
True. keep going.
那倒是真的 继续说
And the prince-- he's, uh, you know,
白马王子 他...
He's a great dancer and all,
他舞应该跳得很棒
But is there any chance you'd go with me instead,
我还有机会邀你一起去吗
For old times' sake?
看在以前的份上
Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday,
内特 在我生日发生那件事后
The only thing we should be doing together is moving on.
我们俩唯一该做的就是向前看
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Look, I haven't worn this sweater in, like, forever,
我已经很久没穿过这件衣服了
And i, uh, I just pulled it out today, and I found this.
我今天把它翻出来 然后发现了这个
It's my pin.
是我的别针
I sewed it there so you'd always have my heart on your sleeve.
我把它缝在上面 让你看到我的真心
I know.
我知道
Yeah, I figured you might need it back or something, if...
我想你可能想要回去 如果...
No, it was a gift.
不 这是个礼物
The prince will understand.
白马王子会理解的
Maybe we should go to the ball together...
也许我们应该一起去舞会
As friends.
以朋友的身份
Absolutely.
一定
But only as friends.
但只是朋友
Just friends.
只是朋友
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Hey, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I sense a favor about to be asked.
我感觉到有人要我帮忙了
It's just...
只是...
Well, it turns out
是这样的
I got a volunteer position at a charity.
我得到了一个在慈善机构做志愿者的机会
That's great. mm-hmm.
那很不错
When is it? sunday night, and I know it's mom's opening,
什么时候 周日晚上 我知道是妈妈的开幕典礼
And I know it's really important, but I can do both.
我知道很重要 但我能两个地方兼顾的
As a family, we support each other.
作为一个家庭 我们互相支持
And when one of us has something important,
如果家里有什么重大的事情
We all show up for it. maybe you can volunteer next year. dad.
我们都要出席 也许你可以明年再做志愿者 爸爸
Volunteer for what?
做什么志愿者
Nothing, it doesn't matter cause dad said I can't go.
没什么 已经没关系了 因为老爸不许我去
Hey, i, uh, went thrift store shopping,
我刚去旧货店购物
And I found great stuff.
找到了一些好东西
I got you some black vintage pumps.
我给你买♥♥了一双黑色的二手女鞋
They're gonna go perfectly
配你开幕典礼上穿的衣服
With the dress you're gonna wear for the opening.
肯定非常漂亮
Mom, the kids I go to school with
妈妈 跟我一起去上学的那些人
Shop at saks and bendel's.
到萨克斯和班道尔购物(著名百货公♥司♥)
I can't be walking around in someone's old shoes.
我不会穿着别人的旧鞋子的
I know. it's gross.
我知道 这很无礼
Oh, that reminds me. I still haven't shown you pictures
我想起来了 我还没给你看我的照片
From my summer abroad.
我暑假旅行的时候拍的
Oh, yes.
好啊
Be right back.
马上回来
Well, I know you must not be happy, mother.
我知道你一定不高兴 妈妈
I remember how unhappy you were when I didn't go,
我还记得我那时没去 你有多不高兴
And I imagine you came all this way to change Serena's mind,
我猜你大老远跑来 就是想说服瑟琳娜改变主意
But she is intractable on this.
但这事上 她很固执
That's not the reason I came.
我来不是因为这个
Everything okay?
还有别的事?
Lily, my darling, the, uh...
莉莉 亲爱的...
The doctors think they found something.
医生认为他们查出了些东西
Something?
一些东西
What something?
什么东西
Something in my lungs.
我肺里的某些东西
Oh, no. mom.
不可能 妈妈
Well, they're-- they're running tests,
他们... 他们做了一些检查
But they said that, uh, it might not be good.
但他们说情况可能不太好
Look, i-i didn't want to worry you.
我不想让你担心
I-i don't want to be a burden to you. i...
我不想成为你的负担
Oh, no, it's no burden at all.
不 根本不是负担
All I want to do is to see my granddaughter make her debut
我想做的就是 看我的外孙女完成她的社交舞会
The way I did,
像我以前那样
The way my mother did before me.
像我母亲那样
Oh, mother, anything for you.
妈妈 一切会如你所愿
What's going on?
怎么了
Um, Serena,
瑟琳娜
You're going to the debutante ball.
你得去参加社交舞会
Serena Van Der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜 范德·伍德森
Looks like your invitation just arrived...
看起来你的邀请函刚刚送到
With strings attached.
随附条件
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
来吧 来吧 无论你在哪
Everything all right, mr. Archibald?
一切都好吗 阿齐布尔德先生
Oh, yes, everything's fine. it's just my... my date--
是的 一切都好 只是我的... 我的女伴
She's never late, and, uh, she likes to have finaapprpral.
她从不迟到的 她喜欢做最后决定
Sorry! sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
My cappuccino was decaf, and I couldn't find my phone.
我的卡布其诺里没有咖啡 又找不到电♥话♥
It took forever to get a cab.
还拦不到计程车
But you live up the street.
但你住在上街区
I wasn't home.
我不在家
Well, everything's taken care of.
一切都弄好了
I'll pick you up at 5:00 in the car.
我五点坐车去接你
I got that laurent-perrier you like.
我定了你喜欢的劳伦-皮耶尔(车名)
I also thought
我还想
We'd stop by the modern afterwards for dessert,
结束后我们去"摩登"吃些甜点
Cause that's your favorite.
那是你的最爱
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, um, we don't have to go anywhere afterwards. it's fine.
结束后我们不需要再去什么地方 没关系
Sorry. who's texting you so much?
抱歉 谁老是发短♥信♥给你
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Uh, I gotta go back to my house.
我要回家了
My mom was supposed to throw this tea
我妈妈要和瑟琳娜的祖母
For serena's grandmother, and she had to jet to paris
喝下午茶 结束后马上去赶飞往巴黎的航♥班♥
At the last minute, so it's all on me.
一切都靠我了
Okay, hey, uh, w--i'll stop by and help you out. it's all right. I got it.
我会顺道去你那帮你的 好 我明白
thanks.
谢谢
Who are you, and what did you do with Blair Waldorf?
你是谁 你对布莱尔 霍道夫做了什么
Not bad, Archibald.
不错 阿齐布尔德
I almost forgot how handsome you are.
我几乎忘了你有多英俊了
Spotted-- Nate Archibald learning
注意了 内特 阿齐布尔德刚领悟
You don't know a good thing till it's gone
一些东西只有失去才懂得珍惜
And found someone else.
而且这件东西已经属于别人了
So your mom really didn't mind your coming to, um,
你妈妈真的不介意你
Our ball with... me?
和我... 去社交舞会?
No, not at all.
一点都不
And your father is okay
你♥爸♥爸对你的志愿者活动
With you volunteering as well?
也没说什么?
Um, excuse me. Jenny.
不好意思 珍妮
Alison.
艾利森
Ah. didn't expect to see you... here.
没想到会在这见到你
That's me, unexpected.
是我 没想到吧
Um, mom, can I talk to you for a minute? uh, no, sweetie,
妈妈 我能和你说几句话吗 不 亲爱的
we'll have plenty of time to talk later.
待会我们有足够的时间来谈这事
You know what? it is so nice of you
要知道 你真是太好了
To let Jenny come to our little event.
能让珍妮来参加我们的小活动
You know, cotillions really are instructive.
跳沙龙舞真的很有好处
They teach young girls good social graces...
能帮年轻女孩们塑造优雅的社交仪态...
Well, then I'm sure she'll learn a lot.
我肯定她会学到很多
I'm gonna go. um, I'll come with you.
我要走了 我跟你一起走
No need. I'll see you later.
没必要 我们一会见
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表