剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Mm. and I'd love a cappuccino.
我喜欢喝卡布奇喏
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
I heard you were bored, and figured I owed you one.
我听说你很闷 而且我欠你一次
yeah, try 50.
是的 扯平了
Okay, come on. get a move on. come on.
好的 快点 快点
Hello?
你好
What?
什么?
How did this happen? wh
怎么会发生这种事?
He was with who?
他和谁在一起?
Young, blonde and beautiful.
年轻 金发 漂亮
Yep, that's his sister.
是的 是他姐姐
I'll find them. thank you.
我会找到他们的 谢谢
Ah, of course.
就猜到会这样
ooh! and another one.
又进了
Sorry, joe. that's game.
不好意思 乔 这就是比赛
Uh, that's 75 bucks. I think that pays for your duck.
75美元 够付你点的鸭子的钱了
That it does. thank you.
是的 谢谢
So what now?
那么现在怎么样?
You play me. you?
和我玩 你?
Yeah, unless you're afraid to lose.
是的 除非你怕输
I think the only thing being lost
我想在这个游戏中
in this game would be your dignity.
我唯一怕的是丢了你的面子
Oh, really?
是吗?
Yes. you think so?
是的 你这么想吗?
I think so. well, then rack 'em up.
是的 -那好 把球摆好
I'll buy us a soundtrack.
我去点首歌♥
This better not be my wife.
最好不是我的妻子
Rufus, do you always answer the phone like that?
鲁弗斯 你一直这样接电♥话♥的吗?
Lily?
莉莉?
Listen, I need your son's cell phone number.
听着,我需要你儿子的手♥机♥号♥码
it's an emergency.
状况紧急
A real emergency or a lily emergency?
真的是紧急状况 还是莉莉的紧急状况?
Eric is missing.
艾瑞克不见了
Missing? from where?
不见了 从什么地方?
From...
从...
His--his room here...
他... 他的房♥间 这里的房♥间
At the hotel.
酒店的房♥间
I--i'm trying to get in touch with him,
我... 我试着和他联♥系♥
But he's not answering his phone. I think he's with serena.
但是他没不接电♥话♥ 我想他和瑟琳娜在一起
Did you try her?
你有打电♥话♥给她吗?
She left her phone here.
她把手♥机♥落在这了
Your son's cell number-- that's all I need.
你儿子的手♥机♥号♥码 我只需要这个
They're on a date, lil.
莉莉 他们在约会
If they picked eric up along the way,
如果他们带着艾瑞克
I bet they're having fun.
我想他们会过得很愉快的
I have a situation here.
我这里出状况了
A situation?
出什么状况?
Your son is with your daughter and my kid.
你儿子跟你女儿 还有我儿子在一起
I trust them. why don't you?
我信任他们 为什么你不呢?
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Good-bye, lily. always a pleasure.
再见 莉莉 祝你愉快
Hey, baby, you want to,
嘿 宝贝儿 你想...
uh, maybe show me to the bathroom,
也许你能告诉我厕所在哪
Get lost somewhere around the coat check?
我在衣帽间附近迷路了
Well, my answer is usually "never say never,"
我的回答通常是 绝不说不
But for you,
但对于你
I'll make an exception.
我会破个例
Who let the hedge fund mafia in here?
是谁让那些金融街的土老冒进来的
I thought matchy-matchy was over.
我想连连看已经过时了
So eric's here.
艾瑞克在这儿了
Now it's your turn. truth or dare?
轮到你们了 真心话还是大冒险?
Do you have to ask?
那还要问吗?
I dare you to make out with that guy.
我要你去和那个男的接吻
Easy.
简单
And mean it.
来真的
Watch and learn, little humphrey.
看着好好学 小汉弗瑞
I hope amanda never finds out.
我希望阿曼达永远不会知道
Who's amanda?
阿曼达是谁?
Just my girlfriend.
我女朋友
Amanda never has to know, does she?
阿曼达不需要知道 是吗?
Well, I'm not telling her.
我不会和她说的
Look what I got.
看我拿到了什么?
Oh! I dare you to call his girlfriend.
你去打电♥话♥给他的女朋友
Her name's amanda.
她的名字叫阿曼达
Done and done.
打就打
Hello?
喂?
Amanda?
阿曼达?
Hi. this is bl
我是布...
Claire.
克莱尔
Yeah, I just had my tongue down your boyfriend's throat,
我刚刚用舌头 滑过了你男朋友的喉咙
And he neglected to tell me you existed until after it was over.
一直到最后 他都没有告诉我你的存在
Just thought you should know.
我只是认为你应该知道
He's a real catch.
他的确是个好货色
Bye.
拜拜
All right, sleepover of the year. whoo!
为了今年的通宵派对干杯
Hey, everybody's gotta start somewhere.
嘿 每个人都开始改变了
Maybe little j. isn't so little anymore.
也许小珍妮再也不是小孩子了
Game over. you lost fair and square,
游戏结束 你输的心服口服
And that's squared.
分数清零
Oh! am I really that bad?
哦 我真的那么差劲吗?
There aren't enough words
不知道再用什么词
To describe the kind of bad you are.
来形容你有多差劲了
Oh! well, you promised if you lost again, you'd teach me.
你答应过 如果我又输 你就会教我
All right. all right.
好 好
That's a promise I intend to keep, not just for you,
这个遵守我的承诺 不仅仅是为了你
But for dive bars everywhere
而是为了每个地方的酒吧
All across america. whoo!
全美国的酒吧
All right, come here.
好 到这儿来
Now you have to remember, in pool, it's all about
现在你得记着... 在球台上
Take this stick--remember, it's all about the angles,
拿着球杆 打球全和角度有关
The right angle, of course.
当然要是准确的角度
Take the shot. okay.
试着打一次 好的
Um, bring your hand back here.
手向后 放到这里
Right.
好的
And, uh, wait. oh, okay. hold on.
呃... 等一下
You gotta be slow
别动 你应该慢一点
and just follow through, all right?
然后往前推 行吗?
Oh! this is my song. finally.
哦 终于来了 这是我点的歌♥
I didn't know you liked this kind of music.
我不知道你喜欢这种类型的音乐
I think we've already established The things
我认为我们在这方面 已经达成共识了
You don't know about me.
就是你不太了解我
Oh, oth--other than your, uh,
哦 除了你...
Total lack of pools skills, what else?
很臭的球技 还有什么?
Um, that I'm having the best time right now?
知道我现在我过得很开心?
That I knew.
这我了解
Ahem. there's something vibrating in your pocket,
你口袋里有东西在震动
And I really hope it's your phone.
我希望那是你的手♥机♥
Hold on.
等一下
Oh, it's my dad. he knows I'm with you.
是我爸爸 他知道我和你在一起
He wouldn't call if it wasn't important.
除非有什么重要的事 他不会打电♥话♥来的
Oh, yeah, of course. take it. ah.
是的 接吧
Hello?
喂?
What? no, no, no, he's not.
什么? 不 他不在这儿
Serena left her phone at the hotel?
瑟琳娜把她的手♥机♥落在酒店了?
What? what's up?
什么 怎么了
oh, uh... yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦... 是 是的
Dad, she's standing right here next to me.
她现在正站在我旁边
We'll take care of it.
我们会处理的
Wait, take care of what?
等下 处理什么事
Slight change of plans.
计划有点改变
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表