剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
As per gossip girl's thanksgiving tradition,
作为"八卦天后"每年感恩节的传统
I'm trading my laptop for stove top,
我把我的"本子"换成了炉子
And for the next 16 hours,
在之后的16小时里
The only thing I'm dishing is seconds.
我只会上"炒冷饭"这道菜
When the cat's away, the mice will play.
山中无老虎 猴子称大王
Have fun, little rodents.
玩得开心 小猴子们
I mean, who gets wasted on thanksgiving?
我是说 谁会在感恩节喝醉?
The holidays are lonely for people.
假日里的人们是孤独的
I wanted to keep 'em company. whoo!
我来陪他们
Your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.
你妈妈抓狂了 所以我妈也很抓狂
What, which means you freak out?
那么是说 你也要抓狂了?
Blair, just cut the cord. go nuts. come on.
布莱尔 冲破束缚 疯狂一下 来嘛
Let's do shots. come on! I told Lily that you were buying a pie.
来吧 一起去喝 我告诉莉莉你是来买♥♥派的
Oh, pie.
对了 派
Where is your purse? uh, my purse...
你的包呢? 呃... 我的包
Oh, great. all right. you stay here, okay?
很好 好吧 你待在这儿 好吗
I'm gonna go look.
我去找找
Don't drink or hit on anything.
不要再喝酒或者撞到任何东西
Pie's been secured.
派安全了
Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right?
不用取消感恩节了
Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I'm sorry. bye.
妈 我要走了 抱歉 再见
Oh, man.
老天
hey! what are you doing?
你干什么啊
Hey, right of way, pal.
看路 老兄
Screw you, buddy! hey, uh, excu--excuse me.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不好意思
D-do you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe?
你需要有人陪你过马路吗 或许是要辆计程车?
Oh, pie.
派
It's more like roadkill now,
现在更像被撞死的小动物
But, uh, better it than you, right?
但庆幸的是 不是你被撞 是吧
I'm--i'm dan... humphrey. hi.
我是丹·汉弗瑞 你好
Hi. uh, I don't know. we met last year.
你好 我们去年见过
Uh. you m-- you might not remember.
你... 你可能不记得了
Yeah, i--you probably don't, but look,
估计是不记得了 但听着...
You should be more careful. you need to keep your hands off of her.
你得当心一些 不要再和她搭讪了
Blair! trying to take advantage of her on the holidays.
布莱尔 想在假日里占她便宜
Come on. let's go, Serena.
来 我们走 瑟琳娜
Bye, Dave.
再见 大卫
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye, Serena.
再见 瑟琳娜
And hello to you.
好啊
Big national holiday. you excited? kind of am.
放长假 兴奋吗 算是吧
Might be the first thanksgiving in a while
可能是第一个
That I actually remember. yeah, I bet.
我能真切记得的感恩节 肯定是
Huh?
啊?
Nothing. uh, you-- uh, you at Blair's?
没什么 你在布莱尔家?
Almost. her dad's gonna be home for the first time
快到了 这是他爸爸离开这个家后
Since he left, so she's really excited.
第一次回来 所以她真的很开心
Oh, well, family reunions are all around then.
看来到处都是家庭团聚啊
Uh, we, too, have a full humphrey household.
humphrey家也要大团圆
Hopefully, it'll stick. well, it seems like your mom is really trying.
希望不要放我鸽子 看来你妈真的尽力了
Better thanksgiving than never.
感恩节过总比不过好
Call me between every course?
每道菜之间给我打电♥话♥?
Okay.
好
Mwah. bye.
再见
Mom, is it really okay to cook with this much heavy cream?
妈 用这么多奶油煮没问题吗
Our arteries give us a free pass on turkey day.
在"火鸡日" 心血管会给我们开恩的 (高脂肪的东西对心血管不好)
It's a shame our family doesn't have a few hundred more members.
真可惜 我们家还少了几百人
Do you think I bought too much? only by several tons.
你觉得我买♥♥得太多了? 就多买♥♥了几吨♥而已
But it's our first holiday back.
但这是我回家后的第一个节日
I wanted to make sure it was special. mm.
我想让它变得特别点
I think they call that guilt. yeah, I guess they do.
我想是因为内疚吧 我想是吧
But if it means more midnight turkey sandwiches for all of us,
不过 如果我们能吃到更多的火鸡三明治夜宵
Then so be it. yeah, see, Dan? uh, we on this side of the kitchen
那就让它去吧 丹 你看 我们在厨房♥这一头的人
Choose to be positive. yeah, Dan. what's it gonna be?
选择积极面对 是啊 丹 想怎样?
You with us or against us?
站在我们这边还是跟我们对着干?
Uh.... fine. fine. but only if I can
好吧 好吧 只要我能...
Take the cranberry sauce out of the can.
把草莓酱拿出来
That is my specialty.
那可是我的最爱
I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here.
我要在我爸到来之前找到菜谱
Harold waldorf's famous pumpkin pie.
哈罗德·霍道夫著名的南瓜派
Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's,
也许是芭比·弗雷的南瓜派
But it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it.
不过我爸还是抢了功劳
It's gonna be perfect! look at you. quite the chipper sous-chef.
完美了! 看你 简直就是个快乐的小厨子
Well, I'm in a good mood.
我心情愉快
It happens. sometimes 'cause I increase my lexapro,
心情好 有时是因为多服了些治抑郁的药
Sometimes because my dad's in town.
有时因为我爸在镇上
And sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy.
但有时 更多是因为和某个男孩交往得不错
You and Nate get back together?
你和内特复合了?
You mean since gossip girl
你是说自从"八卦天后"
Published pictures of him and some skank?
公开了他和某个女人的照片?
So that's a no. what's Chuck doing today?
看来是没有 恰克今天怎么过?
Why are you asking me?
为什么要问我
Well, you guys are friends.
你们是朋友啊
And, Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything.
布莱尔 你可以和我分享我任何事
I'd be the last person to judge anyone.
我不会作任何评价的
With good reason.
因为那是有理由的
Blair, I saw you with Chuck.
布莱尔 我看到你和恰克在一起
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand,
我是说 和他睡一次 我还能理解
But twice? wait. you slept with him?
但两次? 慢着 你和他上♥床♥了?
Shh! ugh. Blair!
布莱尔!
What happened to no judging?
你不是说不作评论吗
I'm not, but I thought you wanted to wait.
我没有 只是我以为你会等的
I thought you wanted to make things special.
我以为你希望让事情变得特别些
Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I'm the slut?
所以内特没有错 而我就变成荡♥妇♥了?
Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge.
别告诉我 你和恰克上♥床♥是为了报复
Well, it wasn't because I like his natural musk,
当然不是因为我喜欢他的天生魅力
And besides, nothing hurts more
另外 和最好的朋友上♥床♥
Than sleeping with the best friend, right, s.?
是最伤人的 不是吗
Way to prove a point.
很好的论证方法
Well, I learned from the master. if you're sleeping with Chuck,
我可是跟师♥傅♥学的 如果你和恰克上♥床♥
I'd say the student's become the master.
我想说 青出于蓝胜于蓝
Are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first?
你没和他先睡 你妒嫉吗
There had to be somebody left on the upper east side.
你不可能把东区的人都睡遍吧
Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all?
布莱尔 亲爱的 你还要不要来帮我?
Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?
瑟琳娜 你知道你妈什么时候到吗?
She's not. we're not doing thanksgiving here anymore.
不会来了 我们不在这过感恩节
Oh. why?
为什么
Because I uninvited them.
因为我没有请他们
Happy holidays, Eleanor.
节日快乐 埃莉诺
Mom, I know it'sy fault that we're here,
妈妈 我承认我们在这是我的错
But let's not get crazy.
但别生气
Well, I don't know what you're complaining about.
我不知道你在抱怨些什么
I'm just trying to provide my family with a home-cooked meal.
我只是希望一家人能吃顿家常饭
You don't know how to cook.
你不会煮菜
Well, don't blame me. talk to your sister.
别怪我 跟你姐说去
She's the one that got us exiled from the waldorfs. oh, I'm sorry.
是她让waldorf把我们赶出来的 对不起
And even if you did cook, we don't have an oven.
就算你会煮 我们连烤箱也没有
Preaching to the converted, Eric.
这个我知道 艾瑞克
Look, we'll just pick up a few things and try to make do.
我们只是挑点东西 试着凑合过去
Like peking duck on thanksgiving. hmm. not a bad idea.
比如北♥京♥烤鸭 主意不错
No, mom. all the other shops are closed. there's nothing wrong
不行 妈妈 其它店铺都关门了
With having chinese food on thanksgiving.
感恩节吃中国菜也没什么不对
What? jews having been doing it on christmas since forever.
什么? 犹太人过圣诞节向来都是这样
Look, a pumpkin. isn't this...
看 南瓜 这难道不是...
This is festive, yes?
很有节日气氛 不是吗?
We're gonna eat a pumpkin?
我们就吃南瓜?
Mom.
妈妈
So you couldn't make it past the salad, huh?
除了沙拉别的你就做不了吧?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表