剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I...
我...
Am nowhere near the neighborhood,
我不是碰巧在附近的...
But I'm working on a better excuse.
但我在想一个更好的借口了
You guys, like...
你们俩?
I... I don't know.
我... 我还不知道
Yeah, well, that's serena.
好吧 她是瑟琳娜
With her, you'll never know.
她的话 你永远不知道
Nathaniel.
内特尼尔
There you are. what are you doing?
你来了 你在这里干嘛?
Nothing, waiting for you.
没什么 在等你
Him?
他怎么在这里?
Hey, what are you doing here?
喂 你在这里干嘛?
Why, what is this-- uh, your hotel?
怎么 这是你的酒店?
Actually, it is. yeah,
事实上 是的
So unless you have a reason to be here,
除非你给我个来这的理由
I'll have to ask you to wait on the curb
不然我就让你和那些垃圾一样
With the rest of the trash.
到街边呆着去
trash? look, man, I live in brooklyn,all right?
垃圾? 我可是在布鲁克林长大的
Not the ozarks...
不是欧扎克斯...(美国偏远地区)
No offense to the ozarks.
无意冒犯欧扎克斯
But don't you think we're taking this class warfare thing A little too far?
但你不觉得我们 搞太多这种阶级斗争了吗?
I haven't even started, man.
我还没开始呢
Okay, man, let's just go.
好吧 我们走吧
Don't tell me you're sticking up for serena's new bitch.
别告诉我 你在维护瑟琳娜的男人
If anyone's got a reason to kick his ass, it's you.
如果说谁有理由去打他一顿 那个人就是你
He's not worth it. not here.
他不值得我那么做 至少不能在这里
This isn't over.
我们还没完
Hey, anytime, man.
我随时恭候着
That one black eye looks a little lonely.
你那黑眼圈看起来挺寂寞的
Come on, chill out.
走吧 冲动是魔鬼
Wow. blair, it's... it's beautiful.
布莱尔 这... 这美极了
I mean, you look... beautiful.
我是说 你美极了
It's average.
普通货色罢了
The color is last season,
颜色是上一季流行的
And besides, stella mccartney has
另外 史黛拉·麦考尼的衣服
A much better version at bergdorf's.
比布格多弗的好看多了
Right. i... I've been meaning to go by bergdorf's.
对... 我的意思是不要穿布格多弗
Wow, these dolls are great.
哇 这些娃娃真漂亮
Oh, my god. you have a cabbage patch.
哦 天啊 你有个包心菜娃娃
My brother used to have one of these. his name was cedric.
我哥哥也有一个 他叫赛德里克
Your brother's name is cedric?
你哥哥叫赛德里克?
Uh, no that was his cabbage patch kid.
不 是他的包心菜娃娃
My brother's name is dan.
我哥哥叫丹
Actually, you might know him.
事实上 你可能认识他
He, um, he went out with serena last night.
他... 他昨晚跟瑟琳娜出去了
That's your brother?
那是你哥?
So does that mean you're friends with serena now?
那你现在跟瑟琳娜是朋友了?
I mean, I don't have a problem with her,
我的意思是 我对她不感冒
But if someone did have a problem with her,
但就算有些人跟她有过节
I wouldn't have a problem with that either.
我也不会跟她过不去
You know...
你知道...
If you like that dress, you can have it.
如果你喜欢那裙子 就拿去吧
What? no, no.
什么? 不不
I'm sure you'll find some way to repay me.
你会找到方法来报答我的
Oh, blair, thank you.
布莱尔 谢谢你
I mean, for the dress and...
我的意思是...谢谢送我裙子 还有...
For the other thing about, uh, about chuck.
别的事... 恰克的事
If you want to be part of this world, jenny,
如果你想在这里生存 珍妮
People will talk...
人会说闲话
Eventually,
最后
And you need to decide if all this is worth it.
你要考虑 是不是值得那么做
Dan. hey.
丹
I-i-i was in the neighborhood...
我 我 我刚好在附近...
Uh, give or take 70 blocks.
大概过个70个街区这样吧
Um, I just wanted to tell you in person
我想亲自跟你说
That, uh, the end of last night
昨晚跟你道别的时候...
May have not been my finest hour.
不是我最快乐的时光
There was a, uh, a wave.
呃 我跟你挥手了...
I-i-i saw that, yeah.
我看到
Yeah, yeah, and since then,
对 对 那之后...
I've just been wondering, uh...
我就一直想...
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Yes.
是的
Actually, I've had the worst morning
事实上 今天早晨真是糟糕透了
Well, you--you wanna-- you wanna talk?
你想聊聊吗?
And eat? not necessarily in that order.
还有吃点东西 当然不是必要的
Yes, I would love to do both,
好的 我两样都选
But food first,because I'm starving.
但先吃点东西吧 我饿坏了
Great.just in time for brunch.
太棒了 刚好是早午餐时间
Mom.
妈
Ms. van der woodsen.
范德·伍德森夫人
Dan... still here.
丹... 还在
Look, mom, I really don't think It's a good idea for me to go to that brunch.
听着 我觉得去早午餐会不是个好注意
You promised.
你答应过我的
Yeah, but that was bef--
没错 可是那是在...
Before I knew dan was hungry, too.
我知道丹也饿了之前
I can't let the boy starve.
我不能让男孩子挨饿
It would be inhumane.
那样不人道
He's not invited.
他没被邀请
Yeah, that's why I'm going with him.
对 所以我跟他去吃
Because I can't go with her.
因为我没法跟她去餐会
And we have plans to go to brunch together today
我们约好了今天一起去吃饭
We had those plans.
我们约好了
Serena, you're home,
瑟琳娜 你回家了
Living under my roof, my rules.
家有家规
What is it gonna take to get you dressed
到底做什么才可以让你穿起裙子
And through that door?
走过那扇门?
Uh, you know what? may-- maybe this was a-a bad idea.
你知道吗 也许这不是个好主意
You've got to be kidding.
你在开玩笑
Yeah, this was--this was definitely a bad idea.
这... 这绝对是个坏主意
This should be fun.
会很有趣的!
Looks like chuck and blair Showed up with quite an appetite...
看起来恰克和布莱尔胃口大增
For destruction, that is.
为破坏而增
Hey, dad, how's the new song going?
爸 新歌♥写得怎样?
Oh, I think I need more coffee.
我想我需要多喝些咖啡
Whatever works.
随便你怎样
Where'd you get the dress?
那衣服哪里来的
Oh, it was a thank you-gift from blair
是布莱尔的谢礼
For doing the party invitations. oh,
谢谢我做了派对邀请卡
And it looks like a very expensive thank you gift
看起来是很贵重的谢礼
Dad, she has a closet the size of this apartment
爸 她的衣橱像我们房♥子那么大
Just full of them. see, her mom designed it.
都是衣服 看 她妈妈设计的
And her mom is a very talent
她妈妈是挺有天赋的
But the dress you made for yourself is much nicer.
但你自己做的比这更好看
Which is why you don't wear dressiness
这就是你为什么不♥穿♥礼服的原因
Uh, one of a couple of reasons.
种种原因
Hey, you think the farmers market's still open?
你觉得"农场集市"还在吗?
Yeah. why, you wanna go? yeah.
还在吧 怎么 你想去? 对
I thought you were getting too old to go places with your dad.
我以为你已经过了跟老爸去商场的年纪了
Well,you used to be cool,
你过去还是很帅的
And the '90s are having a comeback.
现在又开始复古了
You have no idea how much that hurts.
你不知道这有多伤我心
Well, I can't say much for his child-rearing skills,
我不想多谈论他的教育方式
But bart bass knows brunch.
但是巴特·拜斯对早午餐会还真有一套
Um, i, uh, i-i need to use the ladies room.
我得去下洗手间
Uh, you think you'll be okay by yourself for a while?
你一个人可以吧?
Yeah. come on. me and, uh, some beluga caviar?
当然 去吧 白鲟鱼子酱?
Can't get enough of the stuff.
怎么都吃不够
Okay.
好的
Great.
好
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表