剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I opened the cranberries. my work is done.
我开了一罐小红莓 我的任务完成了
How's Blair's?
布莱尔呢?
Uh, I wouldn't know. she gave me the boot.
我可不知道 她把我炒了
Wh--she kicked you out of her house? what happened now?
什么 她把你赶出来了? 现在怎么办
Uh, don't ask, but the good news is,
别问我 不过也有好消息
My mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin.
我妈妈准备给我们做南瓜
Oh, and there's duck.
还有只烤鸭
No, no, no. you can't eat duck and raw pumpkin on thanksgiving.
不不不 感恩节不能就吃鸭子和生南瓜
Uh, you know what?
这样吧
I'm the guardian of Vanessa's sister's van for the weekend,
周末我要替瓦内萨的姐姐看货车
And we here at the humphrey manor
我们在humphrey庄园
Have an oddly large kitchen table. what are you suggesting?
这里有个超大的厨房♥ 你有什么主意?
These smell great. yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.
真香 那我们就在香味弥漫的酒店房♥间饿死吧
We're not starving. look, I got us into this mess,
我们不会挨饿 听着 我惹的麻烦
So I'm gonna get us out of it. elaborate, Serena.
我来解决 说来听听 瑟琳娜
Thanksgiving at the humphreys.
去humphrey家过感恩节
Dan invited me, and Eric's friends with his sister,
丹请我去 他妹妹是艾瑞克朋友的朋友
And his dad's really cool. awesome. I'm leaving the pumpkin.
他爸爸超酷的 太棒了 我把南瓜放回去
What do you say, mom?
怎么样妈妈?
Found it. sous-chef, you're needed.
找到了 副厨师 你有活干了
Ready and awaiting orders. I see we have extra help.
准备好了 听候吩咐 我们还有个帮手?
Yes, well, Serena's spending thanksgiving with us this year.
是的 瑟琳娜要跟我们一起过感恩节
Ah, the more the merrier. happy to have you, my dear.
多多益善 有你在很好 亲爱的
The canapé were a huge success.
吐司做得完美无缺
I saved one for you, Blair.
给你留了一个布莱尔
I'm not really hungry.
我不饿
Well, what does that mean, you're not really hungry? well, I had, like,
怎么回事 你不饿? 我...
15 of them this morning when daddy first made them. 15?
今天早上爸爸做的时候我就吃了15个 15个?
Serena. Serena!
瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜!
Do you think that's wise?
这没问题吗
Darling, she's fine. she has been for two months.
亲爱的 她很好 已经两个月了
What did the doctor say? don't drive us crazy, okay?
医生不是说了吗 别逼我们 好吗
So, please.
所以 拜托你
Ah, fine.
好吧
We are going to need to set another place at the table.
我们得在桌旁多安排一个位子
Laurel brought one of the models I'm working with.
劳拉带了一个跟我合作的模特来
Do I know her? what's her name?
我认识吗 她叫什么名字?
His name is Roman.
是"他"的名字 洛芒
Ah. Roman.
哦 洛芒
Not this one, Harold.
别打他的主意哈罗德
We have to work together.
我还要跟他一起工作
Hey, you!
你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too. good to see you.
感恩节快乐 你也一样 见到你真好
Mwah. want one? ah, sure.
来一个 当然
Good boy.
好孩子
Nate the great.
内特驾到
Mmm. so what'd I miss? mm, nothing.
我错过什么了吗 没有
You're about to witness the return of sober Serena.
我们等着瑟琳娜清醒过来
Oh, Nate!
内特!
Oh, no. oh, no. or maybe not. sweetie, would you take her upstairs?
哦不 或者她是醒不过来了 宝贝 把她带上楼去吧
Put her in the bath before your mother gets wind of this whole situation?
在你妈妈得到风声之前让她去泡个澡
What, and leave you all alone? thanksgiving is our thing.
什么 让你一个人在这里? 感恩节对我们两个很重要
Nate, will you please take care of her? please?
内特 你照顾她一下好吗
Oh, I will. come on.
好的 来吧
Here. daddy, can I help with the pumpkin pie?
爸爸 我来帮你做南瓜派吧?
Of course.
好啊
Thank you. crush them.
谢谢 把它们压碎
Thank you very much. crush them.
非常感谢 压碎它们
Caterers?
宴会厨师?
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Everyone is getting ready for our lovely dinner,
所有人都期待我们的晚餐
And you should be, too.
你也该这样
Everyone except daddy. where is he?
除了爸爸 他在哪里?
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Knew what?
知道什么?
Your father isn't coming.
你♥爸♥爸不来了
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
He decided to stay in paris.
他决定留在巴黎
He's got either too much work,
要不就是他的工作太多
Or Roman is too much work. who knows?
要么是洛芒太忙了 谁知道
I-i don't understand. if he wasn't coming,
我不懂 如果他不来
Why wouldn't he just call me and tell me himself?
为什么他不直接打电♥话♥告诉我
Darling, you should know by now
亲爱的 到现在你应该知道
That your father is not a fan of the difficult conversation.
你♥爸♥爸不喜欢这种麻烦的谈话
Now why don't you run along and change into something
为何不现在去换件衣服
A little more...
更加...
Enchanting?
迷人些的?
That's good.
这才对
Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?
你真的不要我们陪?
Yeah, we don't want to leave you, mom,
是啊妈妈 如果你不舒服
If you don't feel well. oh, no. you kids have fun.
我们不想留下你一个人 不 你们好好玩
I don't have an appetite anyway.
反正我也没胃口
Oh, hold on a second. that must be Dan.
等等 一定是丹
Hey!
你好
Room service. oh. oh, no, no, no, no, sir. you have the wrong room.
客房♥服务 不不不 先生 你一定搞错房♥间了
Oh, no, you're early. I lied.
不 你来得太早了 我骗你们的
Mom.
妈妈
All I care about is that you two are together.
你们两个在一起就好
I don't want to be an imposition. no.
我不想变成累赘
Man with van, at your service.
货车司机 听您吩咐
Hey. hey.
你好 好啊
Uh, bold choice of attire, mrs. Van der woodsen,
这着装真大胆啊 范德 der woodsen夫人
Unless it's what they're wearing on the runway these days.
难道现在流行这样穿?
No, my mom sicked out because she didn't want to be imposing.
不是 妈妈不去了因为她不想成为累赘
You know what?
知道吗
I am fine just curling up and reading a good book.
我就想蜷在沙发上看书
But you're supposed to be with your family on thanksgiving.
但是感恩节就应该跟家人一起过
Yeah, and nicholas sparks is hardly family.
是啊 尼古拉斯·斯帕克(美国作家)可不算家人
I'm not taking no for an answer. in fact, I'm not even asking.
我可不接受拒绝 不对 我根本不会问你
You are coming with us. I'm adult-napping you.
你要跟我们一起去 我要绑♥架♥你
Fine, just stop talking, and I'll get ready.
好 别说了 我去准备
Make it snappy. I'm double-parked. thanks.
请快一点 我是并排停车的 谢谢
Hey, Rufus Humphrey.
你好 我是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.
请留言 我会跟你联♥系♥
Rufus, it's Lily. um, your very persistent son
鲁弗斯 我是莉莉 你的儿子很固执
Insisted that I join you for dinner.
一直要我跟你们一起晚餐
I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly,
我想提醒你 我的孩子不知道我们认识
And I would like to keep it that way.
而且我也不想让他们知道
That said...
就这样...
I look forward to seeing you.
期待见到你
Ugh! how could he just blow me off?
他怎么能放我鸽子?
Thanksgiving is our ritual
感恩节聚餐是老规矩了
you know, he didn't even call,how hard is it to pick up the phone
他甚至没打电♥话♥给我 那有什么难的?
Miss Blair,maybe you pick up the phone to call your papa
布莱尔小姐 或许你该打个电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
maybe he'll tell you the real story
他也许会告诉你真♥相♥
real story?
真♥相♥?
with pearls
还需要戴上珍珠
taste good,mom
很好吃 妈妈
Thank God Cinderella was still open,
幸好辛德拉还开着
I had to imporvise since we were disinvited from the waldorf
我不得不临时做准备
At the last minute.
因为最后waldorf还是没有邀请我们
Just like I was asked to step down
就像当时我被告知
From the committee for the snowflake ball,
要离开儿童基金会慈善晚会委员会一样
And how I wasn't asked back to the lincoln center foundation.
也被排除出林肯中心基金会
I thought at least, your father's lawyer might join us for dessert.
我本以为至少你♥爸♥爸的律师会来跟我们吃甜点
Mom, stop. you were all for acting like nothing was wrong
妈妈 别这样 你总在遇到问题之前
Until it landed on you. Nate.
装作什么事都没有 内特
I forgot to call the bail bondsman.
我忘了打给保释代理人
Maybe he has nowhere to go. mom, no one is more mad than I am,
他大概没处可去 妈妈 没人比我更生气
But this is not the right way.
但是这样是行不通的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表