剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Okay. well, uh, I should get going.
好吧 我要走了
Bye. good luck tonight. Thank you.
再见 今晚好运 谢谢你
Little jenny humphrey. why didn't I think of you before?
小珍妮·汉弗瑞 为什么我之前没考虑你?
You have no plans. you're coming to the soiree.
你没有安排 来我的社交晚会吧
Me? really? her? really?
我? 说真的? 她? 说真的?
The thing is, if you come, you'll have to be up
如果你要来的话 除了来睡觉
To a little more than just sleeping.
你还有一些别的事干
I'm up for anything.
我没问题
My place. 7:00 sharp.
我家 7点整
Okay. bye.
好的 再见
Oh, a girl's first sleepover
一个女孩的首次通宵派对
Something she'll never forget.
能够让她终生难忘
Let's make sure of it.
我们来确保这点吧
Taking bets on how long she lasts?
我们来赌她能撑多久?
50 bucks say an hour and not 1 minute more.
压50块 赌一小时超过一分钟都不行
I don't understand. he said I was ready.
我不明白 他说过我已经准备好了
We talked about it in our session this morning.
我们今早在开会的时候谈过这个问题
What he said Is that you could come home,
他说的是你可以回家
not that you should.
而不是应该回家
But, mom, I thought
妈 但是 我想...
I don't wanna argue about this.
我不想和你理论
I need time to think.
我需要点时间来考虑一下
Please. look,
拜托
I told the doctor I would take it under advisement.
我跟医生说了我会听取他建议的
You can't just walk out of here anyway.
无论如何 你不可以随随便便就从这里出去
There's papers that have to be signed,
要在出行文件上签名
Release forms, insurance
还有通行证 担♥保♥...
I can't believe you.you want to keep me here forever.
真不敢相信 你想把我关在这里一辈子
If you still think I'm "keeping you here,"
如果你仍然认为是"我把你关在这里"
That just proves how not ready you are to come home.
那正好说明 你还没做好回家的准备
Look, we'll talk about this tomorrow.
听着 我们明天再聊这个问题
Yeah. yeah, you bet we will.
当然 会的
Hey, uh, am I early or...
呃 我来的太早了 还是...
No. no, i, uh, I'm just running late.
没有啊 是我慢了些
Come in.
进来吧
Um... excuse me
抱歉
while I go Slip into something less comfortable.
我先进去换套不怎么休闲的衣服
Sure, sure.
好的
Talk to me while I change?
我换衣服的时候能聊会儿吗?
I will.Okay.
没问题 好
Say, it's a nice place that you and...
这真是个好地方
800 other people have got here.
能有几百个人曾经住过这房♥间
Yeah, the, uh, identical surroundings
是啊 在同样的环境下待久了
Do make you crazy after a little while.
是会让你抓狂的
Sometimes I feel like
不过有时候我真觉得
I'm in a secret government experiment.
我是住在政♥府♥的秘密实验室里
Most government experiments
就我所观察 大多数的政♥府♥实验室里
Don't have plasma tvs or maid services.
没有等离子电视
Just something I've noticed.
和客房♥服务
Dan.
丹!
Does serena know you're here?
瑟琳娜知道你在这儿吗?
Yeah, of course. yeah, she let me in.
当然知道 是她让我进来的
At least, I hope that was her.
至少我想是她
She's about, uh, yea tall and very blonde?
大概这么高 金发碧眼的?
It makes jokes. cute.
好一个笑话 真可爱
Big shopping day?
刚血拼完?
I had a lot on my mind.
还不尽兴
So where are you taking my daughter tonight?
那么 今晚你要带我女儿去哪?
I... I don't know. I thought maybe we'd do
我... 不知道
A walking tour of new york underground,
我想可能会逛逛纽约地铁
Visit my friends the mole people.
到地底下探探我的鼹鼠朋友
They're great, except they only ever eat leftovers.
他们人很好 除了永远只吃剩菜剩饭外
I'm sorry. I don't know why I just said any of that.
抱歉 我不知道为什么要说这些
I have--i have this thing,
我的老♥毛♥病
this nervous tic where I never stop speaking,
一紧张就说个没完
In fact, when I was a little boy, my mom used to say
事实上 在我小时候我妈经常说
There was never a word I met that I didn't like.
没有我不喜欢说的话
You know what else I like?
你知道我还喜欢什么吗?
Your daughter.I-i really like your daughter.
你的女儿 我... 我真的很喜欢你女儿
I... wow.
我...
You're not wearing that with that, are you?
你不会是要用那个包包来配吧?
Uh, mom...
妈...
Here. wait.
等着
Take this.
用这个
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Hey, um, where's eric?
艾瑞克呢?
I thought he was gonna be home by now.
我还想他现在应该到家了吧
Oh, he was too tired to come home tonight.
他太累了 所以今晚就不回家了
Mom.
妈
Later.
晚点再谈
Come on. let's go.
来吧 我们走吧
Home by 1:00. bonus points for 12:45.
最晚1点回家 最好是12:45回哦
Oh, my god, a vespa!
天啊 摩托车
I can't believe it! I love vespas!
真是不敢相信 我最爱摩托车了
Oh, my gosh. you don't understand.
天啊 真是不敢相信
I spent one of my favorite summers riding all around italy
有年夏天我曾骑着这种车走遍了意大利
On one of these. how did you know?
你怎么知道我喜欢
My mom won't let me learn to drive
我妈不让我学车
Cause she says that's what drivers are for,
因为她说这是司机干的事
But really, dan, this is amazing. really.
但真的 丹 这真是太让我惊喜了
Come on. where are the helmets?
来吧 头盔在哪?
Mr. humphrey.
汉弗瑞先生
Is he--is he ours?
这是... 这是我们的司机?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, great.
好吧
Spotted on the steps of the palace
画面转到皇宫酒店的楼梯上
Cinderella stepping onto a pumpkin
灰姑娘坐上了南瓜车
Instead of her carriage.
而不是她的马车
Lucky for lonely boy,
所幸对单身男孩来说
There's more than one fable filling our in-box.
我们有的不只是一个童话故事
It's not bad.
不错
I will take that for you, yes?
让我帮你拿这个 好吗?
Jenny! oh, I'm so glad you could make it.
珍妮! 真高兴你来了
Here's an inside tip, little j.
小珍妮 给你个小提示
The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
爬得越高 摔得越疼
Hope that hello kitty sleeping bag
希望你的凯蒂猫睡袋
Doubles as a parachute.
能当你的降落伞吧
Let the games begin.
游戏开始了
Um, how's the braised quail?
呃 今晚的蒸鹌鹑怎样
Very good, sir.
非常好 先生
Mm. okay. and the, uh, the lay-pin?
好 那... 芮品?
Lah-pan. it's delightful.
是拉潘 那也很好
Okay, what is that again?
好的 那是什么
Rabbit, sir.
兔子肉 先生
Oh, well, I won't be having that.
好 那我不会点那个的
Um, how about chicken? you can't go wrong with chicken.
那鸡肉呢 点鸡肉总不会错的吧
Yes, sir. thank you.
好的 先生 谢谢你
Miss?
小姐 你呢?
uh, I'll have the lobster bisque And muscovy duck, please.
浓汤焗龙虾和俄♥国♥鸭肉 谢谢
Thank you. merci, mademoiselle.
谢谢 小姐
I can't believe the waiter forgot me.
真不敢相信那个招待把我给忘了
I was--i was just here... the other day.
我... 我那天才来过
Yeah, I come here for the crowd.
对了 这里人多我才来的
You wanna play "mistress or second wife"?
你想扮演"情妇或者二♥奶♥"吗?
Because it's harder than it looks. believe me.
因为这比看上去难多了 相信我
So is her face.
变成她那样的脸更难
Uh, will you excuse me? i, uh...
不好意思 呃
I'm gonna go to the restroom to freshen up a little.
我想去一下洗手间 补补妆
Yeah, of course, of course. I think the bathrooms are
没关系 我想洗手间是在...
Uh, don't worry. I'll find them.
别担心 我找得到
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表