剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Like a dartmouth english lit professor
像个达特茅斯大学的文学教授
I have nothing in common with.
我跟他实在没什么可说的
Guess I could tell him
我想我应该告诉他
How everything I have I got
作为一个阿齐布尔德家族的成员
because I'm an archibald.
我所受到的待遇
You should mention dr. seuss.
你应该提到休斯博士
Theodor geisel is his real name. he went to dartmouth.
他上达特茅斯念的大学时的真名 叫希尔德·盖索
Uh, hall said he got the idea for "the petting zoo"
哈尔说他的"宠物公园"
From "the lorax."
就是从"罗拉克斯"中得到的灵感
What?
什么?
Um, you know what? never mind.
好吧 别管他了
Just--just mention how his prose style
只要记得提到他的散文风格
Is influenced by early faulkner.
是受福克纳早期风格的影响
You'll be all right.
那就没问题了
Uh, or not.
或许还不够
I was actually gonna get some fresh air.
我得出去透透气
How about you take these over to him?
你把酒端给他怎么样?
All right.
好吧
Yeah, I guess I could leave my post unmanned for a minute or two.
我想我得离岗一两分钟了
Where do you think you're going? home.
你要去哪儿 回家
I don't think so.
我看不行
Now you get back out there and you finish what you started.
你得回去 有始有终
You mean what you started? I don't wanna go to dartmouth.
是你开始的 我可不想去达特茅斯
There, I said it. now back off.
我已经说过了 离我远点儿
So we moved into the hotel, and, uh...
我们搬进宾馆 然后...
It was just the two of us,
只有我们两个人
And I was really lonely.
我真的感觉很孤单
So... that's when you...
所以... 就是那个时候你...
So I ended up at the ostroff center.
所以最后进了奥斯托弗康复中心
And my mom says that they have the best counselors,
因为我妈妈说那儿 有最好的心理咨♥询♥师
But what they really get paid for
其实是妈妈给了他们钱
Is to to keep their mouths shut.
让他们保密
Look, i-i won't say anything.
我不会告诉任何人的
I promise.
我保证
So do you wanna go back in?
想不想进去?
Yeah, and answer more questions about florida?
让我继续回去回答关于 佛罗里达的问题?
Well, I have a grandma who lives in fort myers.
我有个祖母住在麦尔斯堡
I can help think of some material.
我可以帮你编些话题
May I please have everyone's attention?
请各位看这里
Welcome again
再次欢迎各位参加
To the constance billard/ st. jude's ivy week mixer.
康斯坦斯·比拉德和圣犹大的常青藤周周交流会
I'm blair blorf,
我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Chair of the community outreach committee.
委员会社区分会的主席
Every year, our schools choose to support
每年 我们学校都会资助
One local institution that we feel benefits our community.
一所为我们社区造福的机构
This year,
而今年
Our schools have chosen to honor
我们学校决定将这一殊荣
The ostroff center.
授予奥斯托弗康复中心
This semester, our choice is a very personal one
本学期的这一选择 是有私人原因的
Because the center has helped one of our own.
因为这个中心帮助了我们当中的一员
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
It's because of their excellent program
在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下
Which aids so many young addicts and alcoholics
让很多有毒瘾及酗酒的年轻人重获新生
That a student here with us today is clean and sober.
我们的一位同学就完全改掉了陋习
At least, for now.
至少到目前为止
Can I please have serena van der woodsen Join me onstage?
有请瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森上台说两句
Spotted at ivy week mixer
发现 在常春藤周周交流会上
S. and b.'s last stand,
瑟琳娜和布莱尔的最后一战
And only one gets out alive.
但最后幸存的只有一个人
Better take cover.
诸位小心啦
Please tell me this isn't happening.
请告诉我这不是真的
it's not.
没事的
No. no, you're not going there.
不 不 你别上去
You're gonna stay right here, okay?
就呆在这儿 好吗?
Whatever you're doing,
不管你要做什么
Think about who's standing in this room right now.
都想想在场的这些人
Don't try to deny it. chuck saw you.
别想否认 恰克看见你了
Hi. I'm serena van der woodsen.
大家好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
I just wanna thank my friend, blair waldorf,
首先要感谢我的朋友 布莱尔·霍道夫
For recognizing the ostroff center
对奥斯托弗康复中心
And all of the good things that they do.
以及他们的贡献作出认可
Thanks, blair.
谢谢你 布莱尔
At the center,
在康复中心
One of the main things that we learn is forgiveness.
我学到的最重要的一件事就是宽容
She's in rehab? no, it's not her. it's her brother who's there.
她在接受治疗? 不是她 是她弟弟
What? you can't tell anyone, okay?
什么? 你别跟别人说
I won't, but why is she doing this?
我不会的 但她为什么要这样做?
I've learned about how,
我学会了
In order to move forward with our future,
为了继续自己的生活
We must forgive those who have wronged us in the past,
我们必须要原谅那些 曾经对我们造成伤害的人
And we must, ourselves, ask for forgiveness
而我们也要向被我们伤害的人
From those whom we've wronged.
恳请原谅
Without this forgiveness,
如果没有宽恕
Innocent people get hurt--
无辜的人就会受到伤害
All right, thank you, serena. thank you. thank you.
好了 谢谢你 瑟琳娜
Honesty may be the best policy in some zip codes,
在其他场合 坦白也许是最好的方法
But not in this one,
但却不该用在这里
And not this week,
在这个星期
Because "i was a teenage drug addict"
因为"我曾是个未成年的瘾君子"
Is not exactly a winning college essay.
可不是获取入学资格的演说
And now can I please have dr. ostroff join me onstage?
现在有请奥斯托弗医生上台
Why is blair outing you
为什么布莱尔要为了
For a drug problem that you don't have?
莫须有的毒品问题 把你叫出来?
You don't, do you? mom!
你没有 是吗? 妈妈
Ot lll, we's nike have some free, open relationship.
看来我们之间并不是坦诚相待
And that's my fault?
那是我的错?
Look, what's happened to eric
听着 艾瑞克身上发生的事
Has put a huge strain on our family,
已经给我们家带来了很大压力
But we are still a family.
但我们还是一家人
Why do you think I did what I just did?
你知道我为什么要这样做?
Will you excuse me?
我离开一下可以吗?
I'm gonna go end this with blair now.
我要和布莱尔了结这件事 马上
Blair, what the hell was that?
布莱尔 刚才是什么意思?
Will you excuse us, please?
能失陪一下吗?
Sure.
当然
So we good now?
现在我们之间没事了?
Are we square?
我们扯平了吗?
No, because nothing I do
不 因为不管我做什么
Will ever be as bad as what you did to me.
都不可能比你的所作所为更卑鄙
Look, I'm asking you, please.
我求你了
I'll stop if you will.
如果你停手的话 我也停手
You're just saying that because today you lost,
你那么说只是因为今天你输了
And you're gonna keep losing.
而且你会一直输下去
Now if you'll excuse me, unlike you,
现在我要失陪了 我不像你
I have a future to get back to.
我还要去展望我的未来
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Serena! what? what, do you want to congratulate me
瑟琳娜 怎么 你想祝贺我
On destroying my future? no, no, no, no, no, no.
毁掉自己的未来吗? 不 不 不
I just wanted to ask if you're okay,
我只想问问你是否没事
Because what you did in there for your brother,
因为你为你弟弟所做的事
That was... that was very cool.
真的... 非常酷
Wait, how did you know about my brother? it--it's okay.
你怎么知道我弟弟的事? 没关系的
Really, no one will ever hear it from me,
真的 我不会告诉任何人
But if you ever need anybody to talk to,
但如果你想找人谈谈
Or not talk to,
或者不想谈
I'd be happy to do either.
我都乐意奉陪
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记着的
And, um,
还有...
I know I said some things about you
我知道我说了些关于你的话
And your world,
关于你的世界
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表