剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So I s it's true what they say about the apple and the tree.
看来他们说的老虎无犬子的故事是真的
Hello, Celia. I'd say it's nice to see you,
你好 塞利亚 我本想说见到你很高兴
But I know how you hate dishonesty.
但我知道你讨厌不诚实的人
It appears that your son is taking my granddaughter
看来你儿子今晚
To the ball tonight.
要跟我的外孙女一起去舞会
He is?
是吗?
I'd rather see that not happen.
我真不希望看到这样
There's no point in being presented if it's improperly,
他真的不适合那种场合
And your Daniel is not a proper companion
而且你的丹尼尔
For a girl like Serena.
也不适合瑟琳娜
He's a, um, temporary distraction.
他只是途个暂时的开心
I need her to focus on heruture.
我需要她为自己的将来打算
Hers or yours?
她的还是你的?
I am willing to purchase all the paintings in this gallery
我正打算买♥♥下你画廊里的所有画
In exchange for you
来作为劝服你儿子
Convincing your son not to accompany Serena.
停止和瑟琳娜交往的条件
Before you answer, remember,
记住 回答我之前
A grown man with children is in a very different position
一个有家室的男人跟一个年轻男孩
Than a young man.
的看法应该是不一样的
The money could be useful now.
现在对你来说钱可能很重要了
Not to mention, how much this sale would mean
更别提这次交易会对你妻子作为
To your wife's career as an artist.
艺术家的生涯有什么影响了
Your money was no good for me then,
我那时不在乎你的钱
And it's still no good with me now.
我现在也不在乎
And you can rest assured that like me,
那你就会知道我儿子跟我一样
My son can't be bought.
不会被金钱收买♥♥
And I can assure you,
我也可以跟你打包票
Just like her mother, my granddaughter can be.
跟她妈妈一样 我孙女会为钱所动
What do you mean?
你什么意思
All those years ago, I told Lily
很多年前 我要莉莉在
To choose between you and her inheritance.
你和财产之间做出选择
I'd tell you the end of that story,
我可以告诉你后来怎么样了
But I think you know it by heart.
可是我想你心里应该明白了
You're a little overdressed for an art show,
不觉得穿成这样去看艺术展有点夸张吗
Don't you think? dad, listen. um, I've been meaning to tell you.
爸爸 我早就想跟你说了 很抱歉
I'm sorry. don't worry about your mom. I'll take care of it.
别担心你妈妈 去吧
You don't mind?
你不介意?
I thought I'd be grounded when you found out,
我还想着你知道后我就会被关禁闭
Just like Jenny was. I gotta admit, it would be worth it.
就跟珍妮一样 但这是值得的
I don't mind at all. yeah.
我一点也不介意
Tux looks great. shoes look great.
燕尾服很漂亮 鞋也很不错
You look so great. you're gonna make me proud.
你实在太帅了 你会成为我的骄傲的
Show that Celia Rhodes what us Humphrey men are made of.
给希利亚·罗德斯看看我们汉弗瑞家的男人有多棒
What's going on here, dad? you're--you're doing that thing
爸 到底怎么了? 你又这样了
Again where you're acting really weird for no reason.
有时你无缘无故表现得很奇怪
It's kind of freaking me out.
你这样有点吓到我了
Oh, uh, Serena's grandmother just came to see me.
瑟琳娜的祖母刚刚来找过我
Um, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Have you seen Serena's presentation statement?
你看过瑟琳娜的介绍词了吗
Wants to take a year off of school,
她想请一年的假
Teach english in south asia? this simply won't suffice.
到南非教英文? 这显然还不够
Well, what do you want me to do about it? well,
那你要我怎么做?
if Serena's doing this for me, it has to be right.
如果瑟琳娜这么做是为我 那她就得做对
Besides, it took me years to restore our family name
而且 在你那些光彩行为之后 我花了
After your exploits.
好几年时间来恢复我们家的名誉
Trust me, you don't want to do the same.
相信我 你可不想再那么干一次了
Hello?
你好
Hey, volunteer. where are you?
你好 志愿者 在哪呢
You were supposed to be here a half an hour ago.
半小时前你就应该到我这了
Oh, um, didn't your mom tell you I'm not coming anymore? what?
你妈没跟你说我不去了吗 什么
i don't understand.
我没明白
I thought that this was, like, your dream.
我觉得这就像你的梦想
Besides, don't you want to see your brother in a tux?
而且 你不想看看你哥哥穿燕尾服的样子吗
Wait. what? you know,
等等 什么 你知道的
Your brother Dan-- the guy who thinks Dancing
你哥哥丹... 那个觉得跳舞
Is making fists and pumping 'em into the air? Dan's going to the ball?
就是用力乱挥拳头的家伙 丹也参加舞会?
Yeah, it--it was just a last minute thing.
是啊 他... 他也是刚决定的
I'm sure he just forgot to tell you.
他肯定是忘了告诉你了
Um, I'm on my way.
我 这就去
Hey!
你好!
W-wow. you look incredible.
你简直太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're early.
你来得真早
Well, uh, yeah, we need to talk. what's up?
是啊 我们得谈谈 什么事?
Is your grandmother here? where is she? oh, yeah, she's in the other room,
你祖母在吗 她在哪? 是的 她在另一个屋里
getting ready with my mom.
跟我妈一起准备呢
Why? I gotta be honest about something here.
怎么了? 有些事我得跟你直说
Um, I don't think your grandmother
我觉得你祖母
Is who you think she is. what are you talking about?
跟你想的不一样 你在说什么呢
I know she's got the whole free spirit act perfected... act?
我知道她那些自♥由♥思想的表演很完美... 表演?
But I don't think she has your best interests at heart.
但我觉得她并不是真心认为这样
Where are you going with this, Dan? she came by my dad's gallery today.
你这是怎么了 丹? 她今天来过我爸的展厅
Well, she probably just wanted to see your mom's art. no,
她可能只是想看看你♥妈♥的♥画
she was trying to buy him off
她试图收买♥♥我爸
So I wouldn't go with you tonight. no,
好让我今晚不能跟你一起去 不
she wouldn't do something like that.
她不可能干那种事
Serena, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
瑟琳娜 你听我说
That woman is the most manipulative person
那女人是我见过的
I've ever met.
最会摆布别人的人
She makes your--your mother look like gandhi.
她和你妈比起来... 你妈简直像甘地一样
That's my grandmother you're talking about. I love her.
你说的这个人是我祖母 我爱她
I know. I know, and I'm so sorry,
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
But maybe you love her so much
但或许你爱她太深了
That you can't see what she's doing.
以至于你忽视了她的所作所为
I said it. there.
我就说这些吧
Mae we s suldn't be doing this.
或许我们不该一起去
Maybe we shouldn't.
或许我们是不该
Um... I'll just talk to you later.
以后再说吧
Let's get Carter on the phone.
我们给卡特打电♥话♥吧
Carter baizen's dating Blair?
卡特·贝森在跟布莱尔约会?
He's got everyone fooled. Blair thinks he's reformed.
他把所有人都耍了 布莱尔还以为他改过自新了
He's obviously just toying with her to get at you.
他显然只是玩玩她来气你
Yeah, well, it's working.
是啊 他成功了
We just need to wait until we can get him in a public place,
我们只要等时机把他的丑行公之于众
Where everyone who thinks he's changed can see the truth,
这样每个觉得他悔过的人都能看清♥真♥♥相♥
And we can get him back for everything he's done to you
我们就能把他打回原形 惩罚他对你所做的
And everything he's doing to Blair.
和他正在对布莱尔所做的一切
Yeah, when's that gonna happen, huh?
是啊 可那得等到什么时候啊?
Sir.
先生
I have a feeling it may be sooner than you think.
我觉得会比你想的早多了
And one more, ladies. if you don't pull it together,
再来一张 女士们 如果你不把它缝好
I'm gonna go Naomi campbell on you.
我就用娜沃米·坎贝尔那套修理你
Maybe Jenny can help you. no, I'm fine. thank you.
或许珍妮能帮你 不用了 没事 谢谢
Serena, uh, miss Erlich needs to know
瑟琳娜 埃林奇小姐想知道
How to pronounce that word in your presentation statement.
你的介绍词里这个字怎么读
I assume it's a family name.
我猜是个家族名称
Hey. beautiful. what's wrong? I didn't write this. my mother did.
你好 你真漂亮 怎么了? 这不是我写的 是我妈写的
"Serena hopes to continue to live on the upper east side,
瑟琳娜希望继续住在上东区
"devote her life to volunteering for the nature conservancy,
用自己一生的精力志愿服务于大自然保护
And junior league and have two wonderful children." let me see that.
和儿童慈善联盟并生两个可爱的孩子 让我看看
Make it stop. you sound like me. Serena, where'daDan?
别扯了 听起来说的像是我 瑟琳娜 丹呢?
He's not coming.
他不来了
Here you go. thanks.
给你 谢谢
What is he doing here?
他来这干吗
Carter's clever.
卡特可真聪明
He's using Serena as a cover. it's not the time yet.
用瑟琳娜当掩护 现在还不是时候
Nate, look, I was hoping to see you. I wanted to apologize,
内特 我正想找你 我要跟你道歉
Put the past in the past.
过去的都让它过去吧
You don't get to say what goes on here.
在这你可说了不算
I'm on to you.
我说了算
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表