剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Blair, uh...
布莱尔...
I know i-i shouldn't have lied to you about your father.
我知道我不该对你♥爸♥的事撒谎
That never stopped you before.
你以前就一直撒谎
True.
是
But... the real truth...
但是... 事实是...
Divorce papers from your father,
你♥爸♥送来了离婚协议书
And I'm supposed to sign them. I haven't yet.
我本该签了 但我还没
Mom...
妈...
He's living in europe...
他现在住在欧洲了...
With a man.
和一个男的一起
You can't be all that surprised that he wants a divorce.
他想离婚你不应该感到这么惊讶
I'm not,
我不惊讶
But what i--
但让我--
What I am surprised about is how it makes me feel.
惊讶的是这件事对我的影响
He was my husband, after all.
他终究是我的丈夫啊
My Harold....
我的哈罗德啊...
For almost 20 years.
都快20年了
I couldn't face him....
节日的时候...
During the holidays.
我再也看不到他了
It was always our happiest time.
那可是我们最开心的时刻啊
Why didn't you just tell me that?
那你为什么不把这些跟我说?
And let you choose between the two of us?
然后让你在我俩之间选一个?
I wonder who would've won that battle.
我不知道谁会赢得你
Yeah, I would have been entirely alone.
是啊 那样我会孤独一辈子的
Well, uh, I was anyway.
反正不管怎样我都会的
It's still thanksgiving.
可还是要过感恩节啊
Yeah.
是啊
What do you want to do?
你想做点什么
Hey.
你好
Oh, you're still here.
你还在这啊
I guess I must have fallen back asleep.
我猜我肯定是又睡着了
Yeah, you were, uh,
是啊
You were pretty out of it when I first came in.
我刚进来的时候你睡得很沉
Where's your mom?
你妈呢
She's getting coffee.
她去买♥♥咖啡了
How's your mom?
你妈怎么样?
She's gonna be all right.
她会没事的
We all are.
我们都会没事的
So...
那么...
Vicodin and whiskey, huh?
止痛剂和威士忌?
I guess I forgot I took that medicine when I took that drink.
我猜我喝酒的时候忘了我之前吃了止痛剂了
Dad, we're not doing this anymore.
爸 我们不能再这样了
Okay? we're just not.
好吗 不能了
I know it wasn't an accident.
我知道这不是个意外
Of course it was.
就是个意外
And when I found you, I thought you were dead.
我发现你的时候还以为你死了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just didn't... I couldn't--
我没... 我没能--
Yes, you can. dad, you have to, please.
不 你能 爸 你必须那么做 求你了
I know it might not always feel that way, but...
我承认我不是一直这么觉得 但是...
We need you.
我们需要你
Dad, we need you.
爸 我们需要你
Here you go, Nate. ah, thank you, mr. waldorf.
给你 内特 谢谢 waldorf先生
My dad will appreciate this.
我爸会感激你的
It's a pleasure. keep out the gravy. he's got high cholesterol.
不用客气 不许吃肉汁 他胆固醇已经很高了
Anne, it's thanksgiving. mom, seriously.
安妮 这可是感恩节呀 妈 别这样
Give the man some gravy. happy thanksgiving. it's okay.
让他吃点肉汁吧 没事的 感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving. yeah, you, too, man. all right.
感恩节快乐 你也一样
See you soon.
好的 再见
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 宝贝
Good night.
晚安
Hello. happy thanksgiving.
你好 感恩节快乐
Hey. hi.
你好 你好
Happy thanksgiving. you, too.
感恩节快乐 你也一样
Hi. happy thanksgiving.
你好 感恩节快乐
To you, as well. bye.
你也快乐 再见
Bye.
再见
Hi. happy thanksgiving, Blair.
感恩节快乐 布莱尔
I am looking for my daughter. where is my little girl? oh.
我在找我的女儿 她哪去了?
Too much turkey?
火鸡吃多了?
Bye, Blair.
再见 布莱尔
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
This time, I went for the ginger tea.
这次 我要喝点姜茶
Good.
好
Hello. where were you?
你好 你刚才去哪了?
Exquisite. just say it.
很细腻 真的
Give me my shoe.
把我鞋给我
Hey, Dan, will you pass the mashed? it's over...
丹 把捣烂的菜给我好吗 在那...
Ahem. what? oh, yeah, here. I'm sorry.
什么? 好 给 不好意思
Come on, son. you're asleep at the wheel.
醒醒了 儿子 你开着车睡着了
The humphrey family thanksgiving dinner's a well-oiled machine.
humphrey家的感恩节大餐可是让人十指大动啊
Were you still thinking about your dream girl?
你还在想你的梦中女孩?
What? no.
什么? 没有
No, no. no. I'm thinking about, um, your stuffing, mom,
没有 没有 我在想你的填料 妈妈
Which looks delicious. mm-hmm. yeah.
看上去很好吃吧 是的
Your stuffing. mm-hmm. uh-huh. yeah. well, keep dreaming.
你的填料 是啊 继续做你的梦吧
You know, maybe one day she'll actually know your name.
你知道吗 或许有一天她真的知道你的名字了
Yeah, maybe, and then I'll have something to be thankful for. oh, shut up.
是啊 或许真的会 那我就真的该感恩了 闭嘴吧
Really. what's that all about?
真的 那到底是怎么回事?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表