剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Your daughter is beautiful, yes,but this girl--
你女儿是很漂亮 但是这个女孩
This girl has it.
她能够表达出你作品的理念
She is warm like sunshine.she has fun.
她很阳光 充满朝气
She will make the clients thinkif they buy these clothes,
能使顾客觉得 买♥♥了衣服也会和她一样
Then they will have fun, too.
充满阳光 非常快乐
But this is your line,eleanor.
但这是你的设计 埃莉诺
It's completely your choice.
完全由你拿主意
The rules for a model the day of a photo shoot are
模特拍照之前
Similar to those of a patient presurgery--
和术前病人很类似
No food or drink 12 hours prior,
12小时不能进食
Wear comfortable clothing
穿着合适的衣服
And make sure your affairs are in order.
确保一切万无一失
You never know what could go wrong in a flash.
你不会知道会有什么闪失
Hey, b.you must either be sleeping or already on your way.
你可能还睡着或者已经在去的路上了
But I can't wait to see you at the shoot.
但是我等不及看到你了
We're gonna have so much fun!
我们马上就能要痛痛快快地玩了!
Oh, thank god you're awake.
天哪 你醒了
Am I late?
我睡过头了?
Oh, my god.oh, my god.did I oversleep?
是不是我睡过头了?
Darling,i have some bad news.
亲爱的 我有个坏消息要告诉你
Terry, that foolof a photographer, thinks we need to go in a different direction.
泰瑞 那个摄影师 认为我们需要作些调整
With the theme?
拍摄主题要调整?
With the model.
是模特
Darling, I hired these people for their expertise,
亲爱的 我雇这些人来给我专业意见
And ultimately,they feel that...
最终 他们觉得...
We would be doing the branda disservice.
我们是在为这个品牌帮倒忙
I-i cannot apologize enough.
我实在是抱歉
I know that you were really looking forward to this.
我知道你对此非常期待
No, I wasn't.
不 没有
I'm--i'm glad i don't have to go.
很庆幸我不用去了
I hate shoots.
我讨厌拍照
They're so boring.
真是太无聊了
You should have alessandra ambrosio, not an amateur.
你应该叫亚历山大·安布罗休来拍 而不是我这个外行
We'll have dinner after,yes?
工作完后一起吃饭 好吗?
Steak frites and crepesat caf?des artistes,
在"艺术咖啡馆"吃牛排 薄饼 薯条
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
I will see you later.
待会见
Hey, s.all right,i hope you're not already there,
嘿 S 希望你还没到
Because as it turns out, My modeling career's over
因为看来我的模特生涯就此结束了
faster than jessica simpson's acting one.
比杰西卡·辛普森演的都快
I was think about it
我现在想
Maybe we should crash the shoot anyway
也许我们该冲到拍摄现场
And see who they replace me with,
看看是谁代替了我
Make fun of the skinny bitch
去取笑一下那个苗条的小婊♥子♥
How could you
你怎么能?
Actually, I like this here.
其实 我挺喜欢这里的
This is no joke,humphrey.
我没开玩笑 汉弗瑞
What are you doing with that?
你拿着这个干什么?
The question is, what are you doing selling it to me?
问题是 你把他卖♥♥给我♥干♥什么?
You...You're bex's client.
你... 你是贝克斯的客户
Oh, and you didn't know.
哦 原来你不知道啊
I'm just surprised you hired someone with taste.
我只是没想到 你雇了个这么有品位的人
Oh, well,i am equally as shocked,
我也很惊讶
Because when she said she found something amazing in brooklyn,
因为她说她在布鲁克林 找到了很棒的东西
Your gallery never entered my mind.
我从未想过是你的画廊
You'o have tactually recognize art to remember the place.
你该认知艺术 然后记住我这个地方
What I recognize is the fact
我现在认识到的是
That your wife would not want this hanging in my house.
你妻子可不希望这个挂在我家墙上
Alison's a professional artist.
艾利森是专业的画家
She doesn't do background checkson prospective buyers,
她不对买♥♥家做背景调查
And neither do i.
我也不会
Besides,it's been almost 20 years.
而且 这已经是20年前的事了
And you still don't know women.
你还是不了解女人
And you still know it all.
你仍然了如指掌
Your wife despises me.
你妻子看不起我
I wouldn't say that.
我不觉得
Well, she did.
她曾经是的
I mean, she may have been wearing a slip dress
我是说 她竟然同时把睡衣
And doc martens at the time,
和"马丁博士"靴穿在身上 (著名品牌)
But she definitely meant it.
她就是这个意思
She's not like you.She doesn't hold on to that stuff.
她不像你 她不追求那些东西
Why don't you calland ask her?
你为何不打个电♥话♥去问她?
Or are you still giving her her space?
还是你仍然对她放任自流?
Because trust me,putting this up in my house,
因为 相信我 把这挂在我家
Even having this conversation with you,
甚至是和你谈话
Will only drive her further away.
只会让她走得更远
Well, what do you want me to do then?
那你想让我怎么做?
Take it back.
把它拿回去
You can call bexand set up a refund.
你可以打电♥话♥给贝克斯 给我退款
So what'd you think of it?
你觉得这画怎么样?
I thought...
我觉得...
It was extraordinary.
很美
Hey, no phones.
嘿 别用手♥机♥了
Oh, right.sorry, man.
哦 好的 对不起
How much you up?
你下多少?
five thousand
5千
That's insane, amigo.
这样很傻 朋友
I should probably quit while I'm ahead, huh?
我应该在赢的时候就退出 不是吗?
What?we just started. Well, I've had a good run.
什么? 我们才刚开始 我们已经开了个好头
Plus, it's better to leave while you're up.
而且 在你加入前我们最好离开
I'm not--i'm not gonna let you do that, bro.
我不加入 让你来玩 伙计
The table's about to get smaller.
这游戏可容不下这么多人
People are gonna start showing their real stuff.
大家要开始亮真本事了
Up until nowit's been cards,
刚才 我们是在打牌
But...From now on,it's an adventure.
不过从现在起 就是冒险了
Just a couple more hands.
不过就多了双手
All right, gents, ante up.
好吧 先生们 下赌注
Okay.
好
Let's hit it.
来大干一场
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Fantastic.one, two, three, come on--oh!
太棒了 1 2 3
There she is.
哦 她来了
Blair!come on, quick.What took you so long?
布莱尔 快过来 你怎么这么晚来
Blair.
布莱尔
Blairblair, wait,where are you going?
布莱尔 布莱尔 等等 你去哪儿?
Blair, wait.why are you so mad?
布莱尔 等等 你干嘛这么生气?
Why am I mad?You mean why aren't I furious?
我为什么生气? 你是说我为什么不愤怒?
I can't believe for one second
我不敢相信
I thought that it'd be different this time!
我尽然觉得你这次会不一样
You thought what would be different?
你觉得什么会不一样?
You couldn't deal with the spotlight shining on me for once, could you?
你妒嫉我在闪光灯下 一次都不行 是吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I was told we were doing this together.
他们告诉我 我们会一起拍
What, did you not get my message?
怎么 你没收到我的消息?
What about this morning then?
那今天早晨呢?
When you glanced at the call sheet,
当你看来电记录的时候
Did you see my name on it?
你没看到我的名字?
When I wasn'tin hair and makeup,
你没看到我化妆 做头发
Didn't that seem strange?
你不觉得奇怪?
When the dressing roomonly had your name on the door,
更衣室门上只写了你的名字
What, did you think they just forgot?
怎么 你觉的他们只是忘了?
I was told you were running late,
他们告诉我你只是迟到了
And they asked me to do some test shots first.
他们叫我先试拍一下
Blair, they told me you wanted me here.
布莱尔 他们告诉我你需要我
And you believed them?
你相信他们?
Look, blair,i encouraged you to do this.
布莱尔 是我鼓励你来拍的
Why would I try to steal something
我为什么会想要夺走那些
From you that I pushed you to do?
我鼓励你做的事呢?
Because you take everything from me!
因为你夺走了我的一切
nate, my mom!blair!
内特 我妈妈 布莱尔
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表