剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's callednolita, not noshowers.
难道"小意大利"里的人都不洗澡的
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Do I smell pork?And cheese?
我好像闻到了猪肉味? 还有奶酪?
Okay, well, when you're done with your charity work,
那好吧 你的慈善工作完毕之后
Why don't you come find me?
过来找我
I'll be at tory burch looking at ponchos.
我去托利布奇那看看披风
Isn't that the girl that told the entire school
她不就是那个告诉全校...
And, oh, several colleges--that you had a drug problem?
哦 是几间大学 说你在磕药?
Yeah.
是的
But, you know,blair can be a little...
但是 你知道布莱尔她可能有点...
blair. yeah, yeah.
布莱尔(小姐气) 是的
We're actually trying to work things out.
但我们试着把关系搞好
Today's our first day hanging out together alone.
今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街
So I should probably get back.
所以我要过去找她了
yeah.yeah, sure.that's... yeah.
对 对 当然
But, um, call me sometime
但记得打电♥话♥给我
So we can get together
那我们可以出来走走
And do that thing you didn't ask me to do.
做些你"不"要我做的事情...
So I don't understand.
现在我明白了
The last time I saw your sister,
我上次遇到你妹妹
She said your family had locked you out
她说你被家里扫地出门了
And you'd fallen off the face of the earth.
叫你从地球上消失了
I didn't.i just fell off the face of theirs.
没有 我不过是从他们眼里消失
But once you turn away from money
当你不再依靠钱的时候
You see it doesn't buy you freedom,
你就会发现 金钱其实没有给带来自♥由♥
It pays for your prison.
反而会带来牢狱之灾
They say I disappeared, but all I did was break out.
他们说我消失了 其实我是逃了出去
where'd you go?
你都去哪里了
where didn't i? I aided the cleanup post-katrina,
在卡崔娜飓风后 我帮忙清理受灾地区
Spent a year rebuilding machu picchu
花了一年重建马丘比丘
Which, let me tell you,it's changed my life.
那可真是改变了我的人生
I bought an h.d.cam and started filming it for a documentary
我买♥♥了一部高清摄像机开始拍纪录片
You're the guy who gave us our first joint,
你是第一个给我们塞大♥麻♥的人
Snuck us into our first club,
把我们偷偷带进酒吧也是你
And you're gonna tell me the life of youtube filmmaker
你现在跟我说做个Youtube的业余导演
Is Better than this?
比你以前的生活更有趣?
You invented the lost weekend.
这堕落的派对可是你发明的
Hey, who cares about a party when you can travel the world?
如果可以环球旅行 谁还关心派对的事啊
Exactly.In the real world,
完全正确 在现实世界里
The only thing that matters is who you are,not what you own.
最为重要的是"你是谁" 而不是"你拥有什么"
As muchas I love the speech
尽管我很喜欢你的演讲
About not needing material things
说什么 物质上的东西并不重要
From a guy who has that much product in his hair,
说这句话的男人却把头发弄得油亮亮的
This party is about excess,not exposition.
派对就是要尽兴 不是要阐述哲理
Stop talking.
别扯了
Start partying.
来玩吧
Now here is something that doesn't need material.
现在这里有不需要物质 就可以做的事
As a matter of fact,it's about to come off.
事实上 尽情表现自己就好
Who's with me?
谁跟我来?
I think I'm just gonna hang here for a bit.
我想在这里多聊一会
Fine.
随便你
I'd hate to break upa matched set anyway.
我也不想拆散你们这对
How about we continue this over some cards?
先打打牌吧?
None of this crap these kids are playing.
这东西没人玩了
Texas hold'em is dead.
德州扑克要隐退了
You know, I'll show yousome real action.
告诉你些事吧
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm in this weekly game in this, uh, corner in queens.
我每个星期都会在"皇后角"那玩两把
It goes all night.
玩上一整晚
It's the real deal--high stakes, big money,
我们来真的 赌的可是大把大把的钱
People with the kind of stories that would put mine to shame.
那里的人比我所经历的要多得多
You should--you should come.
你应该来看看
yeah?
对
This one missed her cue at the chlo Show
她在"克洛伊"的秀场上走歪了线路
because she was throwing up a pear.
她在台上吐了个梨出来
Ugh.she was invera's "vogue" spread.
她参与了梵拉的"时尚"杂♥志♥推广
I don't use vera's models. None of these are right.
我不会用梵拉的模特的 没一个会适合
Well, that's because you're looking atthe high fashion book
那是因为你都在看 那些畅销的时尚杂♥志♥
When you should belooking for a new face
而你要找的却是个新面孔
You know, someone who looks good in your clothes.
你知道 总有人适合你的衣服
Someone in this book, like I told you.
比如这相册的模特 像我之前说的
I hate the american appareleffect.
我讨厌美国服装印象
But they're closer to what you need.
但它们最接近你所想要的效果
They're--they're now,they're hip.
他们摩登 他们忧郁
If this person is supposed to represent waldorf designs,
如果找个人来表现 霍道夫的设计风格
You have to find mesomeone...
这个人必须...
Worthy of the clothes.
配得上我们的服饰
Someone like me.
像我一样的人
Someone like...
比如...
My daughter.
我女儿
Well, why not her?
为什么不选她呢?
You want your line to represent the waldorf lifestyle.
你希望你的设计表现 霍道夫的生活态度
Who better to represent you than one of your own family?
还有比你的家人更合适的人选吗?
She was my first dress form.
她是我的第一个模特
She'd love to!
她一定非常乐意!
I would?
是吗?
Eleanor?
埃莉诺?
Yes.
对
It's perfect.
太完美了
Eleanor waldorf,
埃莉诺·霍道夫
Meet the new face of waldorf for bendel's.
见一见霍道夫品牌的新面孔
Is that a smile we see on b.'s lips?
我们看到的是B嘴角露出的笑容吗?
The spotlight's on her for once,
她首次来到聚光灯下了
And s.actually helped her get it.
是S帮她争取的这个机会
I guess miracles can happen.
我相信会有奇迹发生
It's gonna be so hot.
你穿上一定很性感
The clothes are gorgeous.
这些衣服太漂亮了
They're all right.
还行吧
Oh, shut up.they're amazing.
别胡说 它们美极了
I'm just doing my mom a favor.
我只是帮妈妈♥个♥忙
The hair and make up testis tonight.
今晚会试装
I think this is my best pose.
我觉得这是我最棒的姿势
That's because you can't see what you look like.
那是因为你看不到自己的样子
You're just a hand model,and that's it.
你只能当手部模特 这是事实
The right way is this.Girls, no.
应该这样 错了
This is how you do it.
应该这样做
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Gotta curve your spine forward, elongate.
弯腰 前伸 拉直
Oh, no.you guys are doing it all wrong.
你们都错了
look, you're missing the key.show us.
你们都没掌握要领 你做做看
Look, look, look.you gotta put the hand on the hip and pop.
看着 看着 看着 你得把手放屁♥股♥上 挺身
That's how you gotta do it.
你们得这么做才对
Hello?who is this
喂? 是谁?
Who'd dare interrupt the van der woodsen as she teaches?
谁胆敢打扰范德·伍德森小姐授课
Uh-huh, who's this?
是谁呀
I said, "who?" give me my phone!
把电♥话♥给我!
dan humphrey.
我是丹·汉弗瑞
who is it?
是谁呀?
I'm sorry.the number you'vedialed is no longer in service.
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
Stop it!who is it?I'm doing you a favor.
别玩了! 是谁呀 我是在帮你
Look, I can hear you.
行了 我听到你们说话了
Can I just please talk to serena?
能把电♥话♥给瑟琳娜吗
Apparently,you can, cabbage patch.
当然可以 卷心菜傻瓜
come on.let me have it.
快点让我听
Hello?dan!hey.
喂? 丹!
I'm so, so sorry about that.
我真不好意思
And I'm so, so ready to hang up.
我真想挂了
Blair was just playing.
是布莱尔在玩
You havemy full attention, I promise.
我会集中注意在你身上的 保证
Good,cause I was calling to
好吧 我打给你是想
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表