剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'am sorry.
对不起
Obviously, I don't know anything about your life.
很明显 我对你的生活一无所知
Thank you,
谢谢
But I've really got to get out of here.
但我真的要离开这儿
Yeah, sure, sure.
好的 当然 当然
But...
但是
Maybe, you know, I can take you up On
也许 我以后能找你
That getting together and not talking thing sometime?
一起"不谈这件事"?
Will you call me?
你会给我打电♥话♥吗?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, let's go. let's get out of here.
好的 我们走吧 离开这里
No, there's someone I need to talk to first.
不 我需要先和某人谈谈
Please, mom, I can do this.
求求你 妈妈 我能行的
Okay.
好的
Blair, can I talk to you?.
布莱尔 我能和你谈谈吗?
It'll just take a moment
一会儿就行
Sure. sure.
当然 当然
Serena's not a patient at the ostroff center.
瑟琳娜不是奥斯托弗中心的病人
Eric, you've always been a sweet kid,
艾瑞克 你一直都是个好孩子
And I can understand you
我能理解你
Trying to protect your sister-- I am.
试着要保护你的姐姐 我才是病人
I've never even seen you take a drink.
我从没见你喝过酒
I'm not an alcoholic.
我不是酗酒
I did this.
我做的是这个...
And today, serena protected me.
今天瑟琳娜保护了我
Eric, i...
艾瑞克 我...
I didn't...
我没有...
See that coming? yeah.
预见到这个是吧
Oh, it must be a shock For someone who thinks she knows everything.
对于一个自以为是的人来说 肯定非常震惊
And what was that all about?
这又是怎么回事?
Another bomb lands in blair's lap.
对布莱尔来说 这又是一个重磅炸♥弹♥
Will she use it as ammunition,
她把它用作武器
Or will she finally surrender and put down her arms?
还是会最终缴械投降?
Nothing.
没什么
So you really impressed the guy, huh?
看来你给那人留下了深刻印象
Must be the way you poured those sodas.
肯定是因为 你倒苏打水的样子打动了人家
Yeah, about that, uh...
对了 关于那个...
I know I may have been a little light on the gratitude...
我知道我当时的态度有些不屑
Yeah, a touch.
恩 差不离
But I appreciate it, all of it,
但我真的很感谢你所做的
Even if I sometimes don't show it.
即使有时候我没告诉你
We're real men, son.
我们是真男人 儿子
We don't like to share our feelings.
我们不善于表达自己的感情
But...
但是...
I know what you're capable of,
我知道你有能力
And nothing--
而且没有什么东西
My last name,
我的姓也好
My bank account--
我的银行账户也好
Is gonna keep you from getting what you deserve,
都无法阻止你得到你应得的东西
Not if I can help it.
我会倾尽全力的
And I see that dartmouth
我知道达特茅斯有一个
Has an electroacoustic music program.
电子音乐课程
What do you think of me applying? what?
你看我去申请怎么样? 什么
Yeah, and jenny's smart. we'll get her early admission.
珍妮很聪明 我们能让她提早入学
Maybe we'll all go.
也许我们都能去
So not remotely funny.
这一点都不好笑
Nate.
内特
Hello?
喂?
Oh, yeah, I'll be right there.
我很快就到
Where the hell could you possibly have to be right now?
你现在能去什么地方?
I'm late for a run with my dad.
我和爸爸的晨跑要迟到了
Who's jessica?
谁是杰西卡?
Aw, jersey girls.
新泽西女孩
Let's just say
要我说
They're the princeton tigers for a reason.
称她们为"普林斯顿之虎"是有原因的
All right, I'll see ya.
好吧 再见
Hey, good to see you, son.
见到你很高兴 儿子
turns out jed's a runner, too.
刚巧杰德也喜欢跑步
I would If I knew he was gonna get me out here this early.
如果早知道他让我这么早就出门 我就不告诉他这事了
You're feeling better, nate.
我很高兴你好一些了 内特
I was, uh, just telling jed
我刚还在跟杰德说
About your little bout of food poisoning last night.
你昨晚有些食物中毒的事
What do you say, kiddo?
你觉得如何? 孩子
you want to show him how it's done? let's go.
想带一下路吗? 走吧
Nate is the captain of his lacrosse team,
内特是他曲棍球队的队长
As well as being an all-star cross-country runner.
也是全国跑步项目的顶尖选手
Um, is it okay that I'm here?
我来这儿没问题吧?
Yeah. hi.
当然 没事
Uh, will your mom be mad?
你妈妈会生气吗?
That you're here? that would require her stopping by.
你来这儿的事? 那也得她过来才行
Saturday mornings are spent at bliss,
星期六早晨是最开心的
And after last night,
经过了昨晚
I think she could use some extra time on the massage table.
我想她会在按♥摩♥台上多呆些时间
Right. well, here.
那么 这个给你
Somebody has an admirer.
看来还有爱慕者啊
They're for my sister... from the brown rep.
是给我姐姐的 布朗大学代表送的
Um, apparently his cousin did some time here in his youth.
其实他的表亲曾在年轻时 在这儿呆过一段时间
Well, that's good, right?
那是好事 不是吗
I mean, at least her entire future isn't blown.
我是说 至少没彻底毁了她的前途
I don't think That's making her feel a whole lot better right now.
我可不认为这会让她觉得好过些
Whenever something's bothering you,
你一有什么烦心事
I can always find you here.
我总能在这找到你
You here for another catfight?
你又是来吵架的?
What's that?
那是什么?
A letter.
一封信
I wrote it to you when you were away at boarding school.
当你在寄宿学校的时候 我写给你的
I never sent it.
我从没寄出去
dear serena,
亲爱的瑟琳娜
my world is falling apart,
我的世界崩溃了
and you're the only one who would understand.
你是唯一一个能了解的人
my father left my mother for a 31-year-old model...
我的爸爸为了一个31岁的模特 离开了我妈妈
a male model.
一个男模特
i feel like screaming
我想要大叫一场
because I don't have anyone to talk to.
因为没有人能听我倾诉
you're gone...
你走了
my dad's gone.
我爸爸走了
Nate's acting weird.
内特表现得很奇怪
where are you?
你在哪里
Why don't you call?
为什么你不打电♥话♥
why did you leave without saying good-bye?
为什么你连再见都不说就走了
you're supposed to be my best friend.
你应该是我最好的朋友
I miss you so much.
我很想你
love, blair.
爱你的布莱尔
Why didn't you send it?
为什么你不寄
I would've--
我会...
You would've what?
你会什么?
You knew, serena,
你知道的 瑟琳娜
And you didn't even call.
你连个电♥话♥都没打
I didn't know what to say to you
我不知道该对你说什么
Or even how to be your friend after what I did.
在我做了这些事以后 我怎能再和你做朋友
I'm so sorry.
我很对不起你
Eric told me what happened.
艾瑞克告诉我发生了什么事
I guess your family's been going through a hard time, too.
我想你的家庭当时也很艰难
Spotted in central park--
发现 在中♥央♥公园
Two white flags waving.
双方都亮了白旗
Could an upper east side peace accord be far off?
东区"贵族"的和平协议能否长久?
So what will it be--
结果就是什么?
truce or consequences?
停战还是继续?
We all know one nation can't have two queens.
我们都知道一山不容二虎
What happens next?
接下来会发生什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表