剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, excuse me, sir.
劳驾 先生
Uh, how much is that duck she just ordered?
刚她点的鸭子要多少钱
$78, sir.
78美金 先生
Okay, right. thank you. um, you know what?
好 谢谢你 还有...
Can you just cancel my main dish,
你能不能帮我取消主菜
And I'll just have the appetizer as the main?
把开胃菜做主菜就好了
Of course, sir.
当然可以 先生
Thank you. thank you. merci.
谢谢 谢谢
Too beyonc?
太碧昂斯了 (歌♥手)
Too mary-kate.
太玛丽·凯特了 (明星兼商人)
Too hannah montana.
太汉娜·蒙塔娜了 (剧集人物)
Wow. even I'm impressed.
哇 连我都被你吸引了
Um, I don't know.
真的吗
I mean, don't really... feel right.
我只是觉得 有点不太... 对劲儿
Well, as my mother always says,
我妈常说
"fashion knows not of comfort."
"时装可没有舒适这一说"
All that matters is the face you show the world,
重要的是你展现在大家面前的面容
And your face looks like it's going to a bat mitzvah.
而你的脸看起来 就快要经历成人礼了
But before we continue the renovation...
但要在经历了我们的改造之后
Martini.
马提尼酒
Oh, no, thanks. I don't like vodka.
不 谢谢 我不喜欢喝伏特加类的酒
Oh, that's nice,
那太好了
because this is gin,
因为这是杜松子酒 (酒精浓度很高的酒)
As it should be.
酒就应该这样
It's a party, jenny.
这是一个派对 珍妮
Either swallow that or swipe your metrocard back home.
要么把它喝了 要么卷铺盖回家
It's up to you.
你自己选择
All right, people. who's ready for a game of "truth or dare"?
大家准备好玩"真心话大冒险"了吗?
Oh, I love "truth or dare."
我喜欢玩"真心话大冒险"
Once I had to eat an entire bag of marshmallows.
有一次我把整袋果汁软糖都给吃了
That's nice, little humphrey, but, um, that's not how we play.
很棒 小汉弗瑞 但我们不是这样玩的
Well, how do you play?
那么你们怎么玩?
I think I'll go truth.
我选择真心话
Hello? hello?
喂? 喂?
What am i, a teenager?
难道我是中学生吗?
...9, 2.
...9, 2.
Hello?
你好?
Yeah, hey, I must have the wrong number.
你好 我想我打错电♥话♥了
Did you just call a second ago?
刚才也是你打的吗?
Sorry about that,
不好意思
But i--i'm pretty sure this is the right number.
抱歉 但我... 确定应该是这个号♥码
Who are you trying to reach?
你想找谁?
Is alison humphrey there?
艾利森·汉弗瑞在吗?
Hold on a second. she just got out of the shower.
先别挂 她刚刚洗完澡出来
Al? it's for you.
艾 找你的
Who's calling?
你是?
Rufus humphrey. who is this?
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 你是?
Alexander bancroft,
亚历山大·班克洛夫
Uh, just her--just... I'm--i'm a friend.
只是她的... 呃... 一个朋友
So am i, it seems.
这样看来 我也算是
I'm here. I'm here. hello?
我来了 我来了 你好
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure you didn't want any of my dinner?
你确定不在我这分点吃的吗?
You entr镋 was so small.
你的菜很小碟
no, no, no, no. it was amazing.
不用 味道很棒
I didn't realize, uh, fish could be creamed.
我只是没想到鱼 可以弄得像奶酪那样
Would you like to see the dessert menu?
你们想吃什么甜品吗?
Oh, no, thank you. I think we're fine.
不用了 谢谢 我们够了
Sure you don't want dessert? yeah.
真的不需要甜品吗? 是的
Okay, well, then we'll just get the check, please.
好吧 那我们结♥帐♥
Uh, actually I already took care of that earlier.
其实我早些的时候已经结了
What? mm-hmm.
什么?
Yeah, i-i just charged it on my mom's card.
是的 我用我妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥结的
It's--it's not a big deal. don't worry about it.
不是什么大事 不用担心
You know, I can pay. it's not like I don't have the money.
我付得起的 我又不是没钱
Yeah, I'm--i'm sure you do.
是的 我知道你能
You just shouldn't have to spend it here.
只是你不应该花在这里
I don't understand. did I do something wrong?
我不明白 我做错了什么吗?
No. look, I wanted a date with you,
不是 我想和你约会
Just not the date you thought I wanted.
但却不是你觉得我想要的这种
It's--it's fine.
没关系的
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Well, then...
那么...
If it's a real dan humphrey date that you want,
如果你真的想要 丹·汉弗瑞式的约会
Then it's a real dan humphrey date
那么接下来就真的是你想要的
That you're gonna get.
和丹·汉弗瑞的约会了
Let's go. really?
我们走吧 真的吗?
Yes. mademoiselle.
是的 小姐
Spotted fleeing dessert
跳过了甜品以后
S. and lonely boy lighter than air
S和单身男孩轻快地
And heading downtown.
向市中心进发
It wasn't easy getting the entire uniform, but...
把所有的制♥服♥都拿来的确很难 但...
Done and done.
说到做到
What's the doorman wearing?
那门卫穿什么?
Don't you worry about that, little j.
这不是你应该担心的 小J
Just drink up. you're lagging behind.
喝完它 你落后了好多
Oh, my phone.
我的电♥话♥
"s.o.s. still in prison."
"救命 我还在监狱里"
Is that eric van der woodsen?
那不是艾瑞克·范德·伍德森吗?
I thought he went home for the weekend.
我以为他回家过周末了
Guess it didn't happen.
看来还没有
Is, why don't you take the girls
IS 你把女生们都带去
to visconti?
维斯康提吧 (四门三厢豪华轿车)
Meet you there in an hour?
一小时后和你们回合
Let's ramp this up, shall we?
我们来点刺♥激♥的 怎么样?
Truth or dare?
真心话 还是大冒险?
Oh, and you already used your truth.
你已经用了你的真心话了
So... dare?
那么就大冒险咯?
I dare you to jailbreak eric.
我要你去把艾瑞克救出来
Blair.
布莱尔
It's perfect. you want in, and he wants out.
很完美啊 你想进去 他想出来
What's it gonna be?
你选什么?
do or die, little j.?
冒险还是认输? 小J?
Spotlight on little j,
焦点现在小J身上
Now put to the test by one queen b.
女王B给她出了道难题
Will j. take the bait and turn from brady to britney,
J是会上钩 并从邻家妹变成豪放女呢?
Or will her goody two-shoes mind-set
还是做回她的"乖乖女"
Turn into the night's biggest buzz kill?
变成今晚最扫兴的人?
Let's do it
做就做
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Jenny, hey. wh--what are you doing here?
珍妮 你在这里干什么?
Your s.o.s. was heard and answered.
我来回复你的求救
Come on, we're breaking you out.
快点 我们要救你出去
Wait, how... wait,
等一下 怎么...
what do you mean "we"?
"我们"是什么意思?
Okay, I have a problem.
是的 我有问题
I have a big problem.
我有大问题
It starts with a capital rx.
就因为那些处方药
What drugs have you been taking?
你服了什么药物?
Mm, caffeine,
咖♥啡♥因♥
Nicotine, ketamine,
尼古丁 K粉
G.h.b., p.c.p., l.s.d.,
各种迷幻药
Di--dri--diazepam,
安定
Lorazepam.
劳拉西泮 (镇定类药物)
All the pams, really.
都是什么泮的 真的
You know, I don't discriminate.
我分不太清楚
Apparently not.
很明显 你没分清楚
Code yellow, floor six.
黄色级别 六楼
Why don't you wait right here?
你在这里等一下
I'll get a doctor.
我去找医生来
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表