剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Okay, so you can meet people,
这样你能见到些大人物
Become a part of something.
然后融入这个圈子
Nathaniel I'm shocked.
内特尼尔 很让我吃惊啊
I thought you were strictly an herbal man.
我还以为你只吃中草药呢
This isn't mine.
这不是我的
...which is how I found this.
...问题是我怎么找到了这个
It isn't mine,
这不是我的
And it isn't your father's.
这也不是你♥爸♥爸的
What do you have to say for yourself, Nate?
内特 你能解释一下吗?
You said you love me.
你说过你爱我的
Loved you.
爱过你
I'm sorry I kissed you, but I did it
抱歉我吻了你 但那是因为我觉得
Because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you.
应该让他体会到失去你的痛苦
I like you, only you.
我喜欢你 只有你一人
That's good because I feel the same about you.
很好啊 因为... 我对你也有同样的感觉
The masks come off at midnight, and I kind of need my disguise.
午夜时面具要摘下来 我需要掩饰一下
You know what? you wanna trade?
那你愿意和我的换吗?
Sure.
好啊
Serena, I know we both care about Blair,
瑟琳娜 我知道我们都很在乎布莱尔
But maybe the best thing is for me
但也许对我来说
to just tell her the truth.
最好是告诉她真♥相♥
I'm not over you. oh!
我忘不了你
Nate? Serena.
内特? 瑟琳娜?!
Hey! have you seen Nate?
你看到内特了吗?
Jenny.
珍妮...
第一季 第七集
八卦天后
Have you heard, upper east siders?
东区的"贵族"们 你们听说了吗?
Burlesque is all the rage again,
脱衣舞又开始大行其道了
And sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need.
有时候你需要的 正是这种强烈的感觉
And as always,
和往常一样
Chuck's aiming to be ahead of the curves.
恰克总是想要站在风口浪尖
Who's that girl?
那妞儿是谁?
I have no idea.
不知道啊
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
看来我们还是先倒回去吧
2 Days earlier
2天前
You want your dad to invest in a strip joint?
你想要你的父亲投资脱衣舞酒吧?
How midtown. a burlesque club
市中心怎么样? 一家脱衣舞俱乐部
A respectable place,
在那个神圣的地方
Where people can be transported to another time,
人们会被带到另一个世界
Where they can feel free to let loose.
在那里他们会尽情享受自♥由♥
No judgment. Pure escape.
没有评判 纯粹的避风港
What happens at victrola stays at victrola.
把开心和不快都留在维克多拉(酒吧的名字)
Well, it does have franchise potential.
恩 确实是有经营的潜力
Chuck Bass,
恰克·拜斯
I do believe all your years of underage boozing
看来你多年喝酒泡妞的生活经历
And womanizing have finally paid Off.
终于有了用武之地了
Truly, I am proud.
真的 我很骄傲
And you are my toughest critic.
这是我收到的最苛刻的评价
Well, second toughest.
厄... 应该是第二苛刻的
So do you think your father will go for it?
可是你觉得你♥爸♥爸会投资吗?
It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking
这种创新的理念绝对是
Upon which the Bass empire was built.
建立"拜斯帝国"所必需的
It is the perfect thing. I've been waiting for this.
这太完美了 我等的就是这个时刻
We are so late.Are you coming
我们要迟到了 你来吗?
Gotta pitch it to bart.
我得把这个给我老爸
Victory party here tomorrow.
明天在这会开庆功派对的
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
I'll send a car.
我会派车去接你
Don't be nervous. he's gonna love it.
别紧张哦 他会喜欢这个计划的
They all seem very discreet. It's up to you,
这几家看起来都挺谨慎的 最终决定权在你
But you will choose a facility,
但是你要选择一家机构
and you will get the help that you need,
得到你需要的帮助
after our dinner with Eleanor's tomorrow night, of course
当然是在明晚和霍道夫家吃完饭后
Unless you'd like to ruin the celebration
除非你想破坏你父亲庆祝
Honoring your father's new business union with eleanor.
和埃莉诺成为生意上的伙伴
Anne, it's all right. let me talk to him.
安妮 好了...让我来跟他谈谈
How could you not tell her the drugs were yours?
你怎么能不告诉她毒品是你的?
You're not gonna end up in one of these places.
你不会一辈子呆在那些地方的
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈谈
You know how your mother overreacts.
你知道你妈妈总是反应过度的
Yeah, 'cause it's mom who's the problem, right?
是啊 但那是妈妈有问题吗?
Look, work's been kicking my ass lately.
听着 我最近被工作逼疯了
The old man doesn't wear the hours as well as he used to.
我老了 就不像当年那样了
This young viper at the office, Frank Meltzer,
是办公室的一个阴险的年轻人 叫弗兰克·迈尔茨的
Saw me fading one night, so he offered me a pick-me-up.
一天晚上他看见我萎靡不振 就给了我一杯酒...
It was stupid. I didn't even like it.
那时很傻 我根本不喜欢那玩意儿
Hey, I'll flush the bag right now, all right?
我马上就把那包东西冲走 行吗?
Dad, I just want you to be
爸 我只希望你能...
Look, let's not put a damper on the upcoming festivities.
听着 宴会明天就开始了 咱们都别扫兴
I've landed the Waldorf account,
我已经搞定了霍道夫家的生意
And my son has landed the Waldorf.
而我儿子也已经搞定了霍道夫家的女儿
So that's it?
这就算完了吗?
Hey, I'm not cutting the conversation short.
我要说的都说了
Drinks after school at the club?
放学后在俱乐部里喝一杯?
Nonalcoholic, of course.
当然是无酒精的
No, you don't understand, Vanessa.
不 你不明白 瓦内萨
Okay, the store lent it to me for the ball,
那个商店把它借给我去参加舞会
And if I don't find it, blair is gonna kill me.
如果我找不到它 布莱尔会要了我的命的
It's under her name,
是被记在她名下的
And she doesn't even know I went.
可她不知道我去了
No, Alison, I sent that two weeks ago.
不是的 艾利森 我两周前就送去了
Dad, have you seen a bracelet?
爸 你看见一条手链吗?
You know, round, silverish, sparkly? Yeah,
就是那条圆形银质的 闪闪的那条
I think I saw that next to that ambiguous vague thing
我看到是放在那个不确定的地方边上
by the nondescript place.
那个不知道是什么东西的旁边
He hasn't seen it.
他没见到过
No, Alison, i-wh--i haven't told them anything yet.
没有 艾利森 我...还没有告诉他们呢
Well, what should I be telling them
我该跟他们说什么
When I don't even know what's...
连我也不知道...
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话?
Your mother. Tell her I say hi.
你妈妈 代我向她问好
Jenny says hello.
珍妮向你问好
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话
Where's the other Humphrey?
另一个汉弗瑞呢?
Ow. Brick not comfortable.
噢 砖头硌着了 不舒服
All right, I'll take one for the team.
好吧 那就我来牺牲一下吧
Ooh! Yeah, this is definitely not very comfortable.
是啊 这的确不舒服
I know. You'd think all the money
我知道 我们已经为这个私立学校
that we spent on this private school,
花了这么多钱
they could at least give us a comfortable spot to make it out
他们至少得为我们提供一个舒服的场所约会
Or a better chemistry teacher. Mr. Peiser is a little weird.
或者一个好点的化学老师 派司先生有点儿怪
Wait, you're thinking about Mr. Peiser right now?
打住 你现在想到的是派司先生?
We are at school.
因为我们在学校嘛
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Why don't you get a room?
你们俩怎么不去开间房♥呢
Oh, that's the plight of the manhattan teenager.
那是曼哈顿的小朋友干的事儿
No cars.
还是没有车的小朋友
You know, we could find a place more private.
你知道吗 我们可以找到一个更隐蔽的地方
Our parents aren't always home.
我们的父母有时不在家
That's true.
没错
They must eventually leave.
必需等到他们最终离开的时候
The problem is waiting for eventually.
问题就是要等到他们最终离开
What's the rush? really, it's not like this sucks.
干嘛这么急? 真的 其实这里也不算很糟
Minus the brick and the paparazzi.
除去烂砖头和狗仔队
Spotted, Serena and not-so-lonely boy
发现... 瑟琳娜和不再单身的男孩
Clearly past courtship in the courtyard.
显然在庭院里平安度过了求爱期
Bye.
再见
You know, we should talk about this, though,
知道吗 我们还是应该谈谈这事
About us,
关于我们
About eventually.
关于那个最终时刻
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表