剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Unless they're related to my parents.
除非是我父母
Okay. right now I'm going inside,
好吧 现在我们进去
And I'm not looking back, or I might change my mind.
我不能回头 否则我会改变主意
...do really well. what?
...非常好
Rough night?
糟糕的一晚?
Yeah, and not in a good way.
对 而且形势不好
Todd doesn't wanna get back together. no?
托德不想和我重新在一起 不
But he said...
但他说...
We stayed up all night having the same conversation
我们一晚没睡 聊着同一个话题
About why we broke up over and over again. unbelievable.
为什么我们一而再再而三的分手 难以置信
i can't believe it. crazy.
不能相信 疯了
I got no sleep, spent the whole night crying.
我整晚没睡一直在哭
Okay. well, good luck.
好的 祝你好运
Do you really think this is gonna work?
你觉得这样有用吗
Yes, but I also believe in insurance.
对 但我也相信保险
From her calculator.
在她的计算器里
You never did tell us how you got Todd to play along.
你从没跟我们说你是怎么说动托德的
Isabel, what are you doing later tonight?
伊莎贝尔 你今晚有什么节目吗
Uh, not Todd. okay, well,
不是托德吧 好了
I guess I'm gonna have to come up with something else.
我觉得应该去想其它的事情了
Dan... where's Serena?
丹 瑟琳娜呢
Uh, I don't know, but I bet Chuck does.
我不知道 我赌恰克肯定知道
Ugh. well, I'll try to save a seat for her. yeah, I'll--i'll keep calling.
我给她留张票 我再给她打电♥话♥
Hey, Serena, it's me-- a-a very worried me
瑟琳娜 是我
Concerned about a very missing you.
我很担心你在哪
Hi. I'm Serena Van Der Woodsen.
你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
How'd you do?
怎么样
Uh, not my finest hour.
不是最好
I finished, but... I kinda had a lot on my mind.
我完成了 但我脑子一直想着很多事...
I'll keep calling.
我再给她打电♥话♥
Yeah. I think I know where to find her.
我知道她在哪
Hey, s. it's b.
S 我是B
Now I'm really worried.
我现在很担心
I'm gonna go home and change,
我准备回家换衣服
And then...
然后...
Call me. bye.
回我电♥话♥ 再见
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Um... nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
No, you're not, and you need to stop saying that.
不 你不要掩饰
Hey. come here.
来
Where were you?
你去哪了
She was with me.
她和我一起
What he means is, we were both at home.
他是说 我们都在家
Um, my stomach started acting up again. oh, okay.
我的胃又不太舒服了
a food poisoning relapse?
食物中毒的久病又复发了?
Look, if--if--if you didn't study enough
如果你没做好准备
And you're freaked out, I can-- I told you. I was sick.
怯场了 我能理解 我告诉你 我病了
You paid someone else to take the s.a.t. for you,
你让别人替你去参加高考
And that's the best you can do? what are you talking about?
这就是你能做的吗 你在说什么
I'm talking about the 5-foot-nothing redhead
我说一个5尺红头发自称是
Claiming to be Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人
I'm--i'm pretty sure that wasn't you. Chuck, what did you do?
我敢肯定那不是你 恰克 你做了什么
i told you to keep the doors open.
我让你把门开着
When I got there, they were closed. yeah, they don't keep the doors open.
但我到那的时候门却关了 他们不把们打开
I was thinking on my feet, just trying to help.
我反应迅速 只想帮忙
I'm not mad. okay, I'm just worried.
我没有生气 只是担心
I've been so worried about you.
我很担心你
Please, help me understand what's going on here.
告诉我发生什么事了
Can we talk tomorrow?
我们明天谈好吗
I'll call you.
我给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Chuck, you went too far.
恰克 你太过分了
And so did you, sis.
你也是 妹妹
Look, I feel foolish for admitting it,
要我这么说我也觉得很傻
But obviously, I've come late to this party.
但很明显 我错过了派对
English, please.
别兜圈子
What's Georgina got on you? Chuck...
乔治娜到底对你做了些什么 恰克...
Dan I understand, but what's so bad you can't even tell me?
丹 我明白 但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说
Oh, hi, sweetie.
宝贝
Let me just, uh, call some room service--
我去叫服务员来
I don't want you to ever contact me again.
我不想你再联♥系♥我
Just because of a few nights of harmless fun?
就因为前些天的小玩笑
It wasn't fun waking up and not knowing where I was,
睡醒了却不知道自己在哪 不好玩
It wasn't fun missing the s.a.t.s,
不去考高考 不好玩
And it definitely wasn't fun lying to Dan.
对丹说谎 更不好玩
And this is all my fault because...
这都是我的错 因为...
It's my fault,
是我的错
Because I make huge mistakes when I'm with you.
因为我和你在一起就是大错特错
So you want to distance yourself from your "mistakes"
那你想远离我
By staying away from me?
来避免你的"错误"
You were there, too, Serena.
瑟琳娜 你也一样
It was just as much you, if not more-- this is not about last year.
这就是你 如果没有 我没有说去年的事
it's about last night.
是说昨晚
Like you were just some innocent bystander
就像你是一个无辜的旁观者一样
Who walked in on-- I'm not talking about it, Georgina! okay?
参与进来 乔治娜 好了 我不是在说那件事
And neither are you.
你也不是
If I go down,
如果我翻船了
You go down with me.
你也一样
In the meantime,
同时
Stay out of my life.
在我生活中消失
I don't need anybody in my life who doesn't want to be there.
我不需要那些不想在我她们生活中出现的人
Then we're agreed.
那我们成交了
You must be the unity boy.
你一定是那个社区男孩吧
Uh, hopefully, there's not another one on his way.
是的 希望没有其他人了
Name's Asher, and I do go to unity.
我叫阿瑟 我的确参与社区活动
Hi.
你好
Asher?
阿瑟?
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I was just gonna ask the same thing.
我也正想问
Uh, since you couldn't come to the hot dogs,
你没能来热狗店
I'm bringing them to you.
我带些给你
Sorry to s-surprise you, sir.
让你感到惊奇 很抱歉
That's so sweet, especially since
你真好
especially since my unreasonable father has grounded me for life.
特别是在我这个不讲理的爸爸关我禁闭的时候
I'm standing right here.
我可还在这儿呢
I wish more of my friends' parents
我希望有更多的父母
Cared enough to ground them when they messed up.
当我们陷入困境时给予更多的关怀
Looks like our queen wannabe found her perfect king.
就像是我们的公主想找到她梦想中的王子一样
Well, since you're here...
好 既然你来了
With a year's supply of hot dogs,
还带着足够吃上一年的热狗
Maybe you'd like to come in.
或许你想进来坐坐
We hear he's a unity man.
我们听说他来自社区
Guess big brother's been teaching little sis
看来是哥哥教妹妹
How to snag the ones with a trust fund.
怎样钓住有钱人啊
Hey, buddy, there you go.
瞧瞧你 小狗
Aw! Georgie, hey!
乔治娅
Bad boy.
淘气鬼
Sorry he disturbed you.
打扰你很抱歉
Uh, it's fine. I love dogs.
没关系 我喜欢狗
Really? do you have any? no. uh, we used to have a cat,
真的吗 你养狗吗 没有 我以前养过一只猫
But, you know... sister... allergies.
但...我妹妹过敏
Now the cat--Iggy--lives in Florida with my grandma.
现在我的猫艾姬和我奶奶在佛罗里达那
I... he doesn't write. he never calls.
它不写信 也从不打电♥话♥
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这些
It's just a cat.
只是一只猫
Um. I'm Sarah, by the way.
顺带一句 我叫莎拉
I'm Dan. nice to meet you, Sarah.
我叫丹 很高兴认识你 莎拉
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表