剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Uh, about seeing my mother
我看到我妈妈了
For the first time since she left at christmas.
从她圣诞离开后第一次见到她
I'm the worst girlfriend. no, you're not. no, you're not.
我是个最糟的女友 不 你不是
And there's the funny visit to my grandma
还很搞笑的去见了外婆
At the old folks' home--
在她的房♥子里
Two women, a sponge bath and a bedpan. I'm sorry. you're right.
两个女人 一次海绵沐浴和一个便盆 对不起 你说的对
I wanna be here right now with you.
此时此地我只想跟你在一起
And--and Nate. what?
内特? 什么?
Hey, guys.
你们好
Sorry to interrupt. your mom told me you guys were here.
不好意思打断你们 听你妈说你们在这儿
Can I speak with you for one second, Dan?
我能和你谈谈吗 丹
Uh, yeah. yeah, sure.
当然可以
All right. okay.
好的
Hey, so have you spoken with your sister at all today?
今天你和你妹妹说过话没有?
No, no. why? what's wrong? i-i don't know. she just called me.
没有 怎么了? 我不知道 她刚给我打了电♥话♥
She was really freaked out, didn't know where to turn.
她很害怕 说不知道怎么办
She asked to borrow $8,000. what? why?
她要借8,000块 什么? 为什么?
Yeah, I don't know. I tried to get her To tell me what was going on
我也不知道 我试着问她是怎么会事
but she wouldn't say anything.
但她什么也没说
Please? dad, just get out, okay? I need to change!
爸 出去好吗? 我要换衣服
Honey, can't you tell me what's going on? nothing, dad, okay? just leave!
到底怎么了宝贝? 没事! 行吗? 出去吧
Why are you crying? are you upset about the party? no, I'm not.
为什么哭了? 不喜欢这个派对吗? 不 不是
Can we just talk about this later, okay?
一会再说行吗?
I really just need to get out of this dress.
我只是想赶紧脱掉这个衣服
Uhh, it's stuck!
卡住了!
Okay, all right.
好吧好吧
Just help me, okay? help me get it off.
帮我一下行吗? 帮我脱下来
Jenny, you have to calm down. no, hurry up.
珍妮你得冷静 不 快点
Did you get it? I need a pair of pliers.
搞定了么? 没 我要个镊子
Dad...
爸...
Sorry. sorry. we were just looking for our wraps.
不好意思 我们在找外套
I'll get them.
我给你拿过去
Oh, my god.
天哪
That's my mother's dress.
那是我妈妈的衣服
No, you guys, I got this at--at resurrection.
我在复活节时买♥♥的
Remember, I was telling you
还记得我跟你们说过
About the really great dress I bought?
我买♥♥了个不错的衣服吧
Her mother's one-of-a-kind valentino
他妈妈的那个华伦天奴是独一无二的
That just happened to disappear from her closet?
结果在被偷以后 正好被你买♥♥到了?
She must've given it away and forgotten or something.
她一定是忘了已经给人了吧
Are you calling my daughter a thief?
你们说我女儿是个贼?
Well-- excuse me.
抱歉
This feels private, so I'm gonna head out now.
这是私人事情 所以我要走了
I have a table at butter.
我在吧特订了桌位
Reservation's under Waldorf, in case there's an after party.
以霍道夫的名义订的 怕大家结束后还想再聚聚
Spotted-- Jenny in a red dress
注意了 珍妮穿着鲜红色衣服
With the red hands to match.
也有一双鲜红色的手(注:当场被捉)
Looks like utter disgrace is the name on the label.
而商标则是耻辱
Blair said they told you
布莱尔说她们告诉你了
The original party had fallen through
原来的那个派对泡汤了
So that they could surprise you with a better one.
所以她们要在这里给你个惊喜
Blair's a liar. you got played.
布莱尔是个骗子 你被骗了
She also said that you were afraid
她也说了你很担心
The girls wouldn't accept everything about you.
担心那些女孩不会接受你的全部
She knew you were wrong. she wanted you to feel
她知道你错了 她希望你
Like you had nothing to be ashamed of.
认识到自己不必自卑
Was that a lie, too?
这也是个谎言吗?
Where did you get the dress?
你这个衣服是从哪儿来的?
And I know you didn't make it,
我知道这不是你自己做的
Because your sewing machine is gone.
因为你的缝纫机没了
You have no idea how hard it is, dad.
你不知道这有多难 爸爸
I sold my sewing machine, okay?
我卖♥♥了我的缝纫机
What? yeah, and a lamp and some jewelry.
什么? 是的 还有一个灯和一些首饰
Why?
为什么
Because I had to.
我不得不卖♥♥
Dad, you think that you can just send me off to school
爸爸 你以为送我去学校
With a plaid skirt and a metrocard, and everything will be okay.
穿着花格衬衫带着公交车卡 就行了吗?
I am not apologizing For not having a private plane for you, jenny.
我不会因为没有给你准备私人飞机而道歉
You think I'm ashamed of where I come from?
你觉得我对自己的家庭感到耻辱?
No, dad, what I'm ashamed of
不 让我感到羞耻的是
Is having to bring a brown-bag lunch to school,
我要带个午饭便当去学校
And, you know, eat it in the bathroom,
我得在厕所吃掉
And then go out with my friends
然后和朋友出去
And pretend that I'm not hungry
在她们吃午饭的时候
When I go to lunch with them.
我还得装作不饿
You don't have to do those things, Jenny.
你不必这样 珍妮
You're making a choice.
你在作选择
What don't you get?
你还不明白吗?
Do you want me to choose to have no friends?
你让我选择没有朋友吗?
Well, clearly,
很显然
I mean, that's not even a choice anymore,
现在没得选了
Because that's just done.
因为全完了
I should probably get back.
我得回去了
Well, thank you for staying with me
谢谢你能陪我
While I hid out from my house of horrors. oh, no problem.
在我逃避我的"恐怖之家"的时候 没什么
Oh, do you think Jenny will be all right? yeah, Dan's a good guy.
珍妮不会有什么事吧? 不会 丹是个好人
He'll take care of her.
他会照顾好她的
You are, too, you know, a good guy--
你知道 你是个好人
A forgiving guy
也是个宽宏大量的人
Who can't pit himself against Blair forever.
一个不会和布莱尔争斗不休的人
Good night. I'm sorry. you gave me an opening.
晚安 不好意思 是你开的头啊
I couldn't resist. I'm just saying.
我就一发不可收拾了 我只是说说
How are you doing, man? night.
你好吗? 晚安
Where have you been? therapy.
你去哪里了? 治疗去了
For four hours? um, well,
治疗了四个小时? 恩
Before I was--i was playing wii tennis with Chuck
在那之前我和恰克在一个名叫布兰特佛如斯
At this guy named brantforth's house?
的人的家里打了会网球
Why are you hanging out with him?
你为什么要和他混在一起呢?
Brantforth?
和布兰特佛如斯吗?
Chuck is fun, okay?
恰克很风趣的
He's cool to me, and he doesn't treat me like some freak
他对我很好 没有把我当做
That just out of the ostroff center. who treats you like that?
刚从戒毒中心出来的怪人看 谁把你当怪人看了?
Uh, guys at st. jude's, the girls at constance,
圣犹大的男生 康斯坦斯的女生
Sook at the korean deli on 75th street. Eric...
75号♥街韩国熟食店里的小孩都把我当怪人看 艾瑞克
And he's not--he's not always careful around me,
他不像别人对我那样小心翼翼
Like--like one bad thing, and I'll break or something.
就好像稍有闪失我就会崩溃什么的
Besides, I always wanted a brother.
再说 我一直想有个哥哥
I'm trying it out, you know? here.
我想试试这个 你看
What's this? Chuck said it came for you this morning.
是什么? 恰克说是今早到的
He thought you might want to open it out of the house,
他觉得你可能不想在家里打开它
Just in case. why didn't he bring it to me himself?
以防万一 他为什么不自己拿给我?
Because he thought you wanted him to stay away from you.
他认为你不想见到他
Whoa. is that coke?
是可♥卡♥因♥吗?
How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule?
你怎么会想要一个利用你来贩毒的哥哥?
Serena, i...
瑟琳娜 我...
Hey. who turned 12?
谁过12岁生日啊?
Oh, please don't rub it in.
哦 拜托不要故意触人痛处
Dad, what happened?
爸爸 发生什么了?
You okay?
你还好吧?
You wanna tell me why you needed to borrow $8,000?
想告诉我你借8000块的原因吗?
Not really.
不想
Ugh, I can't believe Nate told you.
我不敢相信内特告诉你了
Well, he was worried about you,
他很担心你
That you might be turning into some hideous upper east cyborg.
你有可能变成上东区可怕的机器人
He said that?
他说的?
No. no, I did.
不 我说的
I just got in way over my head.
我只是一时昏了头
You know, I thought I could trade the dress
原以为我把那件衣服作为交换
And wear it that night and return it,
然后可以穿一个晚上再还回去的
But just...
但是
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表