剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
your one and only source Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
来自曼哈顿上层世界的最独家报道
The moment I met you, I've been falling for you.
从我第一次见到你 我就喜欢上你了
Why don't you just tell dan about her?
你为什么不把她的事情告诉丹?
Cause she has that tape of me, and she'll use it.
因为她手上有我的录像带 她会利用它的
You held a certain fascination when you were beautiful.
当你美丽动人的时候确实让我着迷
I don't want you anymore.
但我不再需要你了
Eventually the two of you are gonna have to work out your issues.
你们俩迟早要把问题解决的
What if I told you I knew where georgina sparks was?
如果我告诉你乔治娜·斯巴克丝在哪呢
I'd say let's get the bitch. thank god you called.
那婊♥子♥死定了 谢天谢地你终于回电♥话♥了
I'm here looking for you right now. where are you? with me.
我正找你呢 你在哪? 和我在一起
What are you gonna do? it's not what I'm gonna do.
你想怎样? 我想怎样并不重要
It's who I'm gonna do it with.
重要的是我想把谁怎样
The drugs were dad's. your father is facing some other charges.
毒品是我爸的 你父亲还面临其他几项指控
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意作我的妻子吗
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say "yes."
他在我们走之前向我求婚 我准备答应他
I'm sure you'll make a beautiful bride.
你会是个美丽的新娘
You don't mind missing the after party?
错过派对的后半场你不介意?
There's no place I'd rather be.
我无处可去
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
第一季 第十八集
八卦天后
Hey, Dan. I've been trying to reach you all night.
丹 我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
I know it's early, or late,
现在是大清早
if you haven't slept, like me, but, um,
你是否也像我一样整晚没睡
I'm pretty sure after this message,
我知道留过这条信息之后
I will have officially filled your voice mail, so i, uh...
就会被直接转到你的语♥音♥信箱 所以...
I-i'm coming over.
我...我来找你了
Hello?
你好?
Who is it?
你是谁?
Hello. yeah, this is Rufus.
你好 我是鲁弗斯
I'd have to check with the guys, but I'm pretty sure we're available.
我得跟朋友们商量下 但我确定应该没问题
Yeah, okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐
What? I just got the call.
怎么了 刚接到消息
Lincoln hawk is hitting the road.
林肯霍克乐队要上路了
We're opening for the breeders.
我们要为Breeders(美国乐队)演出
I guess that luscious jackson reunion didn't work out.
可能与杰克逊的复和并不怎么样
Wait. what was your "oh, my god"?
等等 你刚才惊讶什么
Oh, nothing. nothing at all.
没事 没什么
It's day, as in, uh, as in wedding day,
今天是个大日子 结婚日
as in, uh... my wedding day.
...我的结婚日
Right.
对啊
But, uh, congratulations.
但...还是要祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
No, thank you, uh, for last night. it was, uh--- amazing.
不 谢谢你昨晚... 昨晚很美妙
It's Bart.
是巴特
That's what I was afraid of.
怕什么来什么
Do you want me to answer it? do you want me to kill you?
要我接吗 要我杀了你吗
Hello
你好
No, I know. um...
不 我知道...
Well
恩
That's because we're not supposed to
那是因为我们俩不该在
See each other on the day of the wedding.
结婚这天见面
Okay. that's fine. I'll meet you in an hour.
好的 行 一小时后见
I don't know what Bart wants, but I have to go, um, talk to him.
我不知道巴特想干嘛 但我必须去跟他谈谈
What about? any topics in particular?
谈什么 有什么特别的要说吗
Well, I'm sure I'll think of something.
我肯定会找点事谈的
Who? what? when? where? why?
究竟发生什么了?
We were up late plotting against Georgina.
我们昨晚密谋算计乔治娜到很晚
We must have dozed off. and you were on the floor.
我们肯定是睡着了 可你当时是在地板上的
I didn't want to hurt my back.
我可不想把后背弄伤
Why? it's not like you ever do anything athletic.
那又怎样? 你又从来不做运动
Well, that's not entirely true, now is it?
这话可不见得吧?
Fine. nothing that requires you removing your scarf.
那你也用不着脱了围巾吧
That was one time. it was chilly. enough about the past.
就那么一次 天气冷 不要再提过去了
Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.
在你上♥床♥之前 我们商量好了一个计划
Well, I trust you can take it from here.
剩下的都交给你了 我放心
I have a best man speech to write and no time to write it.
我还有个伴郎发言稿要写 没时间了
Don't worry. I can be bitch enough for both of us.
别担心 我一人能顶我们两人的贱
I still got the scars on my back to prove it.
我背上仍然留着的伤疤就能证明
You know, they say if you love something, you should set it free. ugh.
人们都说如果你爱一样东西 就该给他自♥由♥
They say when you hate something, you should slam the door in its face.
如果你恨一样东西 就该把他关在门外
I love it when you talk dir
我就喜欢你说脏话的样子 布莱尔...
A stint in rehab sure didn't slow you down a bit, huh?
在戒毒所的这段时间一点都没让你慢下来
I haven't felt this good in years.
我好几年都没感觉这么好了
Clean and sober. lawyer's feeling great about the trial.
不吸毒不酗酒 律师对庭审很乐观
Nice.
太好了
Well, sometimes things just work out, huh?
船到桥头自然直 不是吗
Sometimes they do.
是啊
We can celebrate tonight at the wedding.
今晚在婚礼上我们可以庆祝一下
When's, uh, when's mom getting back from the hamptons?
妈妈什么时候从汉普顿家回来?
She's not gonna make it.
她赶不回来了
The landscapers royally screwed up the yard.
园林设计师们把园子彻底搞砸了
Apparently, all our shrubs look like circus bears.
显然 我们的灌木都像是马戏团里的熊
She's gonna miss the wedding to deal with that?
为了这个她就要错过婚礼?
That, and, uh, the leak we had in the basement.
不仅如此 地下室还有裂缝
Place is a mess.
里面简直一团糟
I just, um, was kinda hoping both you guys could meet Vanessa.
我只是 想让你俩认识下瓦内萨
Oh, right. right. I forgot you had a date.
对 我忘记你有女朋友了
Well, you and I can just hang till then.
我们俩可以一直待到婚礼的时候
The yankees are on today.
杨基队今天有比赛
Joba's pitching lights out right now. all right. sounds good.
乔巴正替补出场进行投球呢 好吧 不错
I gotta take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
It's my sponsor.
是我的担♥保♥人
Oh, sorry. um, I'll just see you at home then.
对不起 我们家里见
Hey, it's me.
是我
Yes, yes. everything is discussed.
是的 一切都谈妥了
Don't be late. don't be early.
不要早到 也不要迟到
I'll slip out right after the ceremony.
婚礼一结束我就溜出来
Just be there, waiting.
待在那 等着
I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I couldn't sleep.
对不起 我知道是大清早 但我睡不着
I had to see you, and you're here, which means you slept here,
我必须来见你 你在这 说明你昨晚睡在这
Which is a relief, but not a surprise. Serena.
这让我松了口气 但也不意外 瑟琳娜
But that is surprising.
这可够意外的
They say love conquers all, but maybe love never met Georgina Sparks.
人们说爱无坚不摧 但或许爱从没遇见乔治娜
Poor Humphrey.
可怜的汉弗瑞
Looks like our resident moral compass
看来我们这位痴心绝对的丹
Isn't such a straight arrow after all.
也不能始终如一
Serena, I'm--i'm sorry.
瑟琳娜 对...对不起
The way Dan was talking, I thought it was over. over?
丹那样说让我以为你们分手了 分手了?
Maybe not exactly "over," but-- I should go.
或许没有完全分手 但是... 我该走了
This is not what I had planned.
这可不是我计划好的
No, I think it's exactly what you had planned.
这完全就是你计划好的
Serena, this is not Sarah's fault.
瑟琳娜 这不是莎拉的错
No, it's Georgina's! whatever.
对 是乔治娜的错! 不管是谁的错
I never meant to get in between you two, I swear.
我发誓 我从没想过第三者插足
Hey, please. it's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not, because now she's upset.
不 有关系 因为她现在很生气
Yeah, I am, you manipulative psycho bitch!
没错 你个喜欢操控别人的神经病!
Whoa! whoa! what are you doing?
你这是干吗
Serena! you have been planning this the whole time!
瑟琳娜! 你一直都在苦心算计!
She's lying to you, Dan!
丹 她在跟你说谎!
Good-bye, Dan.
丹 再见
I am telling him everything.
我要跟他和盘托出
Tell me what?
托出什么
What is it that you need to tell me?
你要跟我说什么
So my mom took me to see his parents, and after talking to them,
我妈带我去见了他的父母 我们谈过之后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表