剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The presentation is very impressive.
他们的陈述和展示非常不错
Enough business talk, howard.you're boring her.
别再谈公事了 霍华德 你闷着她了
Mm. eleanor, I've been thinking.
埃莉诺 我一直在想
When nate and blair get engaged,
当内特和布莱尔订婚时
She should have my great-grandmother's ring,
她应该戴我曾祖母的戒指
The one that cornelius vanderbilt gave her?
科尼利厄斯·范德比尔特留给她的那个吗?
You still spying on him?
你还在监视他吗?
I'm not spying. I'm just...
我没有监视他 我只是...
Keeping track of his whereabouts.
掌握他的行踪
Well, so long as you're watching, he's winning.
你再盯着他看 他就赢了
If you really want to make a man jealous,
如果你真的想让一个男人吃醋
There's only one thing to do.
只能做一件事
rufus, I invited you here for many reasons,
鲁菲斯 我邀请你来有很多原因
But knowledge of romance is not...
而不是你情场的经验...
That was, um...
这...呃...
Unexpected
出乎意料
Give him 20 minutes.
给他二十分钟的时间
I need a drink. I need a drink.
来点喝的 来杯喝的
So every time we see their yacht now,
我们每次看见他们的游艇
We just pull out our air horns and let 'em rip.
就卸掉船上的气笛 然后全速前进
Wow. I tell you,
告诉你
it is almost enough To make you never want to summer in newport again.
这已足够让你不想再在纽波特过夏天
Wow, that sounds, uh, awful.
听起来 很糟糕
It is. it's pretty bad.
是的 非常糟糕
Yeah, yeah, um, you know what? if you'll excuse me,
恩 如果你不介意
I, uh, I think I'm gonna go and... change partners?
我想我要走了 换一个舞伴?
Hey.Dan, what are you doing here? I'm saving you.
丹 你来这里干什么? 我来救你
I don't need to be saved.
我不需要被救 -是吗?
really? 'cause, uh,
因为我从屋子的另一边
i could see your eyes rollingTo the back of your head from across the room. dan.
看到你眼珠几乎转到脑后去了 丹
Hey. blair sent us over.
布莱尔派我们过来
She said it's getting late, and you're taking too long.
她说时间不早了 而你花的时间又太长
"your lady-in-waiting is closer than you think,
那位在等待 给你提示的女生其实离你很近
Her headdress is feathers of black and pink."
她戴着黑色和粉红相间的羽毛头饰
It's her. it's me.
就是她 就是我
What? I'm sorry.
什么? 对不起
Just find serena.
找到瑟琳娜
She'll lead you to blair.
她会领你去见布莱尔
Serena. right.
瑟琳娜 对
Let's play a game.
让我们玩个游戏
I'd say strip poker,
"剥猪猡"
but I don't have my cards.
(扑克游戏 每局输者脱一件衣服)
How about, uh,
可我没有牌
hide-and-seek?
躲猫猫怎么样?
You hide. I'll seek.
你藏 我来找
And how will you find me? I don't have any bread crumbs.
你怎么才能找到我? 我身后可没有面包屑
Well, you can leave me a trail...
你可以用你的衣服...
With your clothes.
给我追随的线索
I have truly died and gone to heaven.
我感觉要上天堂般美妙
Serena, wait.
瑟琳娜 等等
What are you really doing here, dan?
丹 你究竟来这里做什么?
What am I doing here
我来这里做什么?
What am I doing here? I ran across the city.I rented a tuxedo.
我跑遍了整座城市租来一套晚礼服
I stole this mask from some drunken kid,
从喝醉的人那里偷来这面具
Only to look like robin.
弄到自己像个罗宾汉一样
I conned my way in here, all to see you. I care.
我来这里是为了见你 我在乎你
Well, you didn't seem
你早上和另一个女生
to care this morning,
在一起并对我撒谎的时候
When you were with another girl and lied about it
并不怎么在乎
what? whoa, whoa, whoa,
什么?
I-i didn't... well... I did.
我没有 好吧... 确实如此
Yeah. I did, but I can explain.
确实如此 不过我可以解释
Go ahead. give it your best shot.
尽你所能的说吧
I was with my friend vanessa.
我跟我的朋友瓦内萨在一起
We're very close, and she moved away to vermont last year,
我们的关系非常好 她去年搬去了佛蒙特
And now she's back.
现在她回来了
Okay, so why'd you lie and say it was jenny?
好吧 那你为什么骗我说那是珍妮
Because I'm an idiot.
因为我是个笨蛋
I d... I don't know why. i...
我 我不知道为什么 我...
Look, vanessa and i...
瓦内萨跟我...
Our relationship is a little complicated,
我们的关系有点复杂
Or it was, before I met you.
或者说 在我认识你之前
And honestly, I didn't want anything to get in the way
事实上 我不想因任何事
Of you inviting me to this...
防碍到你邀请我参加这个...
Stupid party.
愚蠢的派对
Well, I was gonna invite you.
我本打算邀请你的
Really?
真的吗?
So not into, uh, pompous ass the fourth?
我岂不是个蠢家伙
You're saying you're not
你是说你对你的老朋友
into old friend vanessa?
瓦内萨没感觉了吗?
That is exactly what I'm saying.
这正是我的意思
Oh, yes,The other part we love about a masquerade?
我们喜欢 假面舞会的另一个原因是
When the mask finally comes off
当面具最终被取下
And the truth is revealed to all.
也就是真♥相♥大白的时候
Will you excuse me?
抱歉走开一下好吗?
I just saw the last person
我刚刚看到了我最没想过
I ever expected to see.
会在这里碰到的人
Yeah. how can I say no to that?
好 我又怎么能说不呢?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Vanessa. vanessa. hey.
瓦内萨 瓦内萨
This is a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Funny. I could say the same thing.
有趣 我正想说同样的话
What... what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I'm writing an american history paper.
我来写美国历史的论文
Wait. that was supposed to be you.
等等 那该是你的功课
When did we start lying to each other?
我们从什么时候开始欺骗对方?
i-i merely refrained from sharing the truth,
我只是没让自己说出事实
Which would have sounded a lot more
因为那比起和你说的
like a lie Than what I told you.
更像一个谎话
humphrey.
汉弗瑞
I'm... I didn't understand that either, I admit,
我承认 我不应该骗你
But what was I going to say? that I was renting a tuxedo
可我该怎么说? 为了一个女孩去租晚礼服
To attend a masked ball
即使没有面具和邀请函
without a mask or an invitation
也要参加一个假面舞会?
To go get a girl who not only has a mask and an invitation,
而那女孩不仅有面具 有邀请函
But another date? at least it's honest.
甚至还有另一场约会 这至少是实话
You... you hate this world.
你 你讨厌这个圈子
so do you, or so I thought.
你也是啊 至少我是这么认为
All right, what's going on exactly?
好吧 究竟发生了什么事?
Did you follow me here to prove that I was lying?
你跟踪我到这里来证明我在说谎?
Yes, dan, that's why I'm here.
是的 丹 这就是为什么我在这里
I stalked you because I am just so obsessed with you.
我跟踪你是因为 我如此对你着迷
Wait. don't stop there.
等等 别停在那儿
You're the whole reason I came back to new york,
你是我回纽约的唯一原因
Cause I just couldn't stop thinking about you.
因为我完全不能停止想你
All right, I get the point.
好了 我明白了
you can lay off the sarcasm...
你可以停止你的挖苦了
How about I lay off the whole evening?
我整晚上都消失如何?
bye. wait, wait, wait, stop.
再见 -等等 等等 停下
Hold on. listen. I'm... I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
I'm sorry that I lied about writing a term paper.
很抱歉我骗你说要写学年论文
You said you love me.
你说过你爱我
Loved you...
曾经爱过你
In the past and in a preshaving,
在过去 在需要剃胡子以前
16-year-old kind of way.
大概16岁的样子
You know, I mean, things have changed.
你应该知道 情况已经改变了
Clearly.
很明显
Looks like someone's traded up.
看起来我已经被替换了
So that's, um...
那就是...
Vanessa, yeah. she's...
对 瓦内萨 她...
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表