剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
贵族们绯闻的唯一渠道
I got three cases of champagne for serena Van Der Woodsen.
这3箱香槟是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的
For me? who's it from?
我的? 谁送来的?
Porn and handcuffs? this is low, Chuck, even for you.
色情片和手铐? 这太低级了 即使对你来说 恰克
What's this? Chuck said it came for you this morning.Whoa.Is that coke?
这是什么? 恰克说是今天给你送来的 是毒品吗?
How do you like a brother who uses you as a drug mule?
难道你喜欢一个让你运毒品的哥哥?
I can't believe you think Chuck is doing these things. what's he done now?
不敢相信你认为这是恰克干的 那他在做什么?
I'll tell you what he's done. if we're gonna exist under the same roof,
我告诉你他干什么了 如果我们要住在一起
I am laying down some house rules. no need, princess.
我就要定些规矩 不用了 公主
Bart already kicked me out.
巴特把我驱逐出去了
I'm moving back to my suite. I love you, Nate Archibald.
我要搬回我的套房♥了 我爱你 内特·阿齐布尔德
Always have, always will.
直到永远
I want nothing else to do with you, Blair. it's over.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了 布莱尔 我们结束了
Jenny, if you walk away from me now, I will ruin you.
珍妮 你现在离开我的话 我就毁了你
How are you gonna do that? my mother's valentino was stolen.
你要怎么做? 我妈妈的华伦天奴被偷了
Oh, my god. that's my mother's dress.
天哪 那是我妈妈的衣服
do you think that you can just send me off to school
你觉得送我去学校
With a plaid skirt and a metrocard,
穿着花格衬衫 拿着公交卡
And everything will be okay? I'm really sorry, Chuck.
万事就ok了吗? 真对不起 恰克
I know it wasn't you who sent me that stuff.
我知道不是你送来的那些东西
Hope you like your presents! Coming back to town.
希望你喜欢送你的礼物 我就快回来了
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
x.o.x.o 八卦天后
There are three things we do alone--
有三件事我们必须独自完成
We are born, we die,
出生 死亡
And if we're a high school junior headed for college,
另外如果高中生想上大学
We take the s.a.t.
那就需要参加高考
And while the test is said to measure our best traits,
虽说这个考试是为了测试我们的优秀才能
Preparing for it
但是准备考试
Inevitably brings out the worst--
会产生很糟糕的效应
Humility becomes self-doubt...
从谦虚变成自卑
Striving becomes obsession.
从努力变成狂热
Some are driven to self-medication...
有些人不惜擅自用药
While others cling to the security
另一些人更倾向于
Of being part of a group.
跟着组织走
And anyone who's used to bending the rules
那些习惯于破坏纪律的人
Will find themselves breaking them.
还是继续破坏纪律
Ugh! dad, don't ever do that again.
老爸! 不要再这样了
Just doing what I was told. time's up.
你让我这样的 时间到了
I was instructed that whenever time was up,
你说的只要时间到
I should share that information. yes,
我就进来告诉你 是的
but the manner in which you went about it--it was like
但是你进来的方式 好像
You were deliberately trying to humiliate me. how bad?
要故意的羞辱我一样 有多差?
Uh... half. I finished exactly half in the allotted time.
一半 我在规定时间内只做完了一半
Well, you're a smart kid. I'm a choker. I choke.
你是个聪明的孩子 我临场紧张啊 发挥失常
Mm, just in your head. t-ball. first grade. remember this?
只有你这么想 还记得我一年级参加的棒球比赛吗
Bases loaded, and I struck out. you were 6.
满垒 结果我被三振出局了 你才6岁嘛
The ball was on a tee, not moving. you'll come through.
但球放在球座上 不会动 你会熬过去的
You're basing that on what, exactly?
凭什么这么说?
Blind faith?
对你盲目的自信?
Bye. wait.
再见 等一下
Dad, I'm gonna be late. I'm coming with you.
老爸 我要迟到了 我跟你一起去
What? you're walking me to school? I need the exercise.
什么? 你要陪我去学校? 我要锻炼身体
I made one mistake. it doesn't mean I need
难道仅仅因为我犯了一次错
A human ankle monitor. you used to beg me to walk you to school.
就要带个跟踪器吗 以前你总求我陪你去学校啊
You'd cry if I didn't walk you to class. that wasn't me. that was Dan.
我不陪你进教室 你还哭 那不是我 是丹
It's true, but I was 6,
是真的 但那时我6岁
And it an emotional time for me. it was post-t-ball. Jenny,
容易情绪紧张 称为"棒球乐乐后遗症" 珍妮
what you did was wrong
你做的是错了
And really out of character.
那根本不像你做的
Grounding you is not just about punishment.
禁闭你不仅仅是为了惩罚
We need to spend some time together, reconnect. yeah, I want that, too.
也为了我们能在一起联络联络感情 我也想啊
Just... not in public and in front of my friends.
但是...不想在公共场合和我同学面前
All right. tonight. dinner.
好吧 今晚一起吃饭
Okay. and I have group rehearsal.
好的 但是我今天要参加集体彩排
I'm the alto. and I'm really proud,
我是女低音 我很自豪
But we are connecting this evening over lasagna.
不过咱们今晚还是要一起吃千层面
Hey, jen, you wanna wait up for a second? we could take the--
珍妮等一下行吗? 我们可以...
Well, a-all right, I'll see ya at school.
好吧 学校见啦
2200. fair.
2200分 还行
It's 90th percentile.
90%的人的分数都比这低了
Which means Nelly Yuki probably got 2300.
所以估计奈莉·幽奇得考个2300分
And you don't even talk to her. why do you care how she does?
你都没跟她说过话 干嘛在意她的分数?
Nelly yuki has her sights set on yale, too.
奈莉·幽奇也要去耶鲁大学
What are the odds
多奇怪啊
Of them accepting two girls from constance?
他们竟然接收两个来自康斯坦斯的女孩
And have you seen Nelly Yuki's extracurriculars?
你见过奈莉·幽奇的业余活动吗?
I need to kick her well-rounded ass.
我得比她考得高
And they say you've lost your edge. Nelly Yuki must be destroyed.
他们说你锋芒不在了 奈莉·幽奇必须被打败
Why do you keep saying her name? because it's Nelly Yuki.
为什么一直提她? 因为她是奈莉·幽奇
Ew, gross. incoming--Chuck. you ready?
恶心人恰克来了 准备好了么?
No, I gotta wait for Dan. he's pretty stressed.
不 我在等丹 他压力很大
He doesn't do well with tests, so... performance anxiety?
他不擅长考试 他"作业焦虑"?
Bye, Blair.
你走吧 布莱尔
She really needs to tone down on the social niceties.
她真该改改她的大小姐脾气
It's embarrassing. eventually, the two of you
搞的挺尴尬的 反正最后你们俩
Are gonna have to work out your issues. what issues? I'm issue-free.
得解决你们的问题 什么问题? 我可没问题
And, uh, based on my exhaustive research,
而且经过我详尽的研究
So are you.
你也不用担心你的问题了
Georgina?
乔治娜?
According to my very reliable sources,
据非常可信的消息说
Georgina sparks is nowhere near our fair isle.
乔治娜·斯帕克离我们远着呢
She's in switzerland, dating the prince of Belfort.
她在瑞士 和贝尔福的王子约会
There's a prince of Belfort? uh-huh.
贝尔福有王子?
And she's dating him? oh, thank god.
她在和他约会? 太好了
Now you can enjoy the gifts she mailed you
现在你可以好好享受她给你的礼物了
With peace of mind... and maybe Chuck in the room.
毫无顾忌...也许还可以和恰克我玩
Oh, shoot. except we're siblings.
太可惜了 我们是姐弟啊
Georgie always brought out the devil in you.
乔治娅总能把你体内的恶魔招出来
Part of me is a little disappointed she's not here.
我内心某处总觉得她没来有些遗憾
Mm, I wonder which part. it's been a while since I saw the old Serena.
真想知道是哪处 好久没见以前的瑟琳娜了
Well, thanks to her,
多亏了从前的我
The new one has to break 2000 on her s.a.t.s.
这个崭新的我要在SAT考试上突破2000分
So if you could just go smarm elsewhere...
所以你去别处说奉承话吧
The offer still stands. I know a, uh, lovely little redhead
我还是会给你提供帮助的 一个红发女郎
That's just dying to be you for the day. oh,
真想替你考试
i'll leave the cheating to you, Chuck.
把作弊留给自己吧 恰克
I plan on taking the s.a.t.s myself.
我要凭自己的实力考
You have no idea how lucky you are.
你不知道你有多幸运
Seriously, Jenny.
实话告诉你 珍妮
I would do anything to be a freshman again. junior year sucks.
我真想回到一年级 三年级太痛苦了
Nate doesn't call. I'm not ready for the s.a.t.s.
内特没打电♥话♥给我 我还没准备好高考
maybe I should join Kati on the kibbutz in israel,
也许我该加入凯帝 去以色列集体农场
Quit now. you guys, it's just a test.
放弃吧 朋友们 这只是个考试
Look, cram session tonight. my dad's making lasagna.
今晚填鸭式复习活动 我爸做了千层面
My brother's got tons of flash cards,
我老哥弄了一大堆的单词卡片
And I'm totally available to help.
我完全有空来帮助大家
That won't be necessary, little j.
这大可不必了 小J
You girls are all taken care of,
我的朋友都会被照顾好的
Courtesy of Blair Waldorf s.a.t. prep and spa.
布莱尔·霍道夫友情提供高考全套服务
Are you serious?
说真的吗?
if you're gonna sweat the test, it better not clog your pores.
如果你要努力备考 最好别让出的汗堵塞毛孔
This evening at my penthouse, you'll find personal tutors,
今晚在我的小屋 我亲自担任导师
Hot stone massages, mani-pedis and an amazing acupuncturist
热石按♥摩♥ 指甲彩绘 还有很不错的针灸师
Who specializes in mental acuity.
专门缓解压力
Guess that beats my dad's lasagna. I'll flickr over some photos for you.
比我爸的千层面更吸引人 我会在flicker上传你照片的
Oh, it's upperclassmen only. I'm sure you understand.
只为高年级学生提供 你能理解吧
Totally.
当然
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表