剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
She's been--well, let's just say she's not been herself lately.
最近她有点反常
So i-i don't know. I don't know. I don't know what to do exactly.
不知道 我不知道 我也不知该怎么做了
Why don't you try giving her a call again?
为什么不打个电♥话♥给她呢?
And when she sees it's you calling,
当她看见是你打来的
She'll immediately pick up and tell you all about it.
一定立刻接听并告诉你一切
Hey, I've been lookin' all over for ya.
我到处在找你
Hey, is--is this Dan?
是丹吗?
Who's this? my name's Drew.
你是谁? 我是祖尔
I'm the bartender at One Oak.
我是第一橡酒吧的男招待
Some girl left this phone here last night.
昨晚有个女孩把手♥机♥丢在这里了
It's been ringing off the hook all morning.
今早不停有人打电♥话♥来
You were the first number on the speed dial, so-- some girl?
你是快速拨号♥的第一个号♥码 女孩?
What--what girl?
什么样的女孩?
Tall, blonde. left here around 2:00 with 3 guys.
个字高高的金发姑娘 昨晚两点和三个男的
Skipped out on her tab, which was pretty substan-- hey. what is it?
亲亲热热的走了 谁打来的?
Spotted--lonely boy on the upper east side
最新消息 上东区的孤单男孩
Learning the lesson that nothing stays missing for long.
懂得了消失太久的东西通常留不住
It's nothing. nothing.
没什么
Things always turn up, for better...
事情往往向好的一面发展...
Well, is something actually wrong,
出了什么事吗
Or is this just some ploy to get us both here?
还是你故意耍手段把我们俩弄到这儿?
I meant what I said on the phone. I need your help.
电♥话♥里我就说清楚了 我需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Or for worse.
或是向更糟糕的一面发展
You okay?
你没事吧?
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了?
Take her upstairs. get her upstairs.
带她上楼
Dorota! coffee, fast.
朵箩塔! 快倒杯咖啡来
Come on, Serena. we have to get her in the shower.
起来瑟琳娜 我们得扶她进冲淋房♥
No, I just want to sleep.
不要 我只想睡觉
Here. no. come on, come on. why won't you let me sleep?
快来 快起来 干嘛不让我睡觉?
We have to keep her talking and awake. come on, come on.
我们得让她保持清醒 快来
Dorota, will you please get her a fresh change of clothes and a bathrobe?
朵箩塔能给她拿些干净的衣服和浴袍吗?
Let's go. let's go.
快走
Of course, miss Blair.
当然 布莱尔小姐
So we have every hangover cure known to man, plus bagels.
治疗宿醉的药这里应有尽有 还有些百吉卷
They should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took.
可以吸收她喝的那些酒精或者其它什么的
Thank you. I'll take it from here. come on.
谢谢 接下来就交给我吧
Come on. come on, Serena. help me out.
过来 瑟琳娜 帮我一把
B., it's cold! it's cold! just like old times.
B 水太冷了 就像以前的那些日子
You know, why do I get the feeling you're actually enjoying this?
为什么我觉得你非常高兴?
Call me sentimental.
只能说我感性
Ugh. I may not need those bagels after all. what's going on with her?
我也许不需要这些百吉卷了 她怎么了?
She was here last night, scared.
她昨晚在这儿 她很害怕
She...
她...
She told me something totally crazy,
她告诉我一些疯狂的事情
But was too freaked out to find the words to explain it.
但是因为太害怕连话都说不清了
I went upstairs to find my mom's valium to calm her down,
我只好上楼找来我妈妈的安定使她冷静下来
But when I got back, she was gone.
但当我回来时她却不见了
It took me all night to find her.
我花了一个晚上才找到她
What exactly did she say to you?
她到底跟你说了些什么?
That's beside the point.
那不是重点
We're here to help Serena, no matter what the problem is.
我们是来帮瑟琳娜的 不管发生了什么事
Beauty Bags Bass
美女捕获拜斯
Hey, could you maybe read that somewhere else?
你能不能到别处去看这个?
I don't like the "post." is that why you subscribe?
我不喜欢看邮报 那你还订?
Another thing I don't like--my son depressed.
另外我也不喜欢我儿子沮丧的样子
I don't know if you've talked to him recently... we've talked.
不知道最近你们有没有谈过? 谈过了
He and Serena-- should I be worried?
他和瑟琳娜之间 没出什么状况吧?
It's been a little bumpy lately, sure.
最近是有点小问题
I think the most recent bump is our friend Sarah.
最大的问题应该是我们的朋友莎拉
Serena's a little jealous, but Sarah's cool,
瑟琳娜有点妒忌她吧 但莎拉人还不错
So as soon as Serena gets to know her, everything will be fine.
所以只要瑟琳娜了解她应该就没事了
I love that picture of you!
我很喜欢你这张照片
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Tell me where you took this photograph,
你是在哪里照的这张照片
What undoubtedly could be called the band's most well-known image?
这张可以说是那个乐队最著名的照片了
Uh, well, I wouldn't go that far.
我不想说太多这个
Well, I would. it's positively iconic.
我想 这是张很不错的肖像照
Were you and rufus humphrey already involved when you took it? excuse me?
照这张照片时你和鲁弗斯已经在一起了? 什么?
Rufus humphrey, lead singer of lincoln hawk.
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 林肯霍克乐队的主唱
Was this before or after-- oh, well,
是之前还是之后?
I simply don't feel comfortable discussing anything other than my work.
我不想谈论任何工作以外的事情
I was talking about your work.
我谈的就是你的工作
Why'd you give up photography?
你为什么放弃摄影?
Was it too hard to continue shooting after you had broken his heart?
是不是当你伤了他的心之后就很难专心摄影?
Um, just--just a moment, please.
请稍等一会
Oh. you know, I see I'm interrupting, so I'll...
好像打扰到你了 那么我...
No, I have to say I have never been happier to see you, dan.
没有 现在能见到你我再高兴不过了
Well, I've been waiting downstairs for serena.
我在楼下等瑟琳娜
I-i figured she has to come home... sometime soon.
我想她迟早是要回家的
So have you heard from her? have you tried calling?
你有她的消息吗? 你给她打电♥话♥了吗?
Pretty sure she lost her phone.
她把电♥话♥弄丢了
Charles said he was going over to Blair's to pick
你走后查尔斯说他要去布莱尔家接她的
Her up right after you left earlier. maybe try there.
也许你可以去那里找找
Ah, yes. "Charles." Charles. of course. thank you so much.
是的 查尔斯 当然 谢谢
I really appreciate your coming all the way to the palace
十分感激你大老远来我家
to conduct this interview,
做这个采访
But I'm simply gonna have to ask you to leave
但现在请你离开
because I have a wedding to attend--my own.
因为我得参加我的婚礼了
Do you think you were able to take such incredible photos of
你认为当时能为鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞拍下这些照片
Rufus humphrey because of how much you were in love with him?
是不是因为你那时深深的爱着他?
Well, I wasn't in-- in love with him...
我没有和他相爱...
Um... that much.
...的那么深
Thank you for your time.
谢谢
Dorota, can you bring the towels upstairs?
朵箩塔 你能把毛巾拿到楼上去吗?
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久?
Huh. guess I missed a chapter.
我想我错过什么了
Or... four. don't, uh...
或者...还不止一个...
Don't all of you hate each other?
你们不是憎恨对方的吗?
Yes. absolutely. No.
当然 不太好
That's fascinating and ripe for a psychiatrist's case study somewhere,
对精神病医师来说真是个吸引力又成熟的案例
But, um, I am looking for Serena.
我在找瑟琳娜
She's not here.
她不在这里
I think she is.
我认为她在
No, she just left. you must've crossed paths.
她已经走了 你们肯定错过了
I-i-i don't believe you.
我不相信你
Fine.
好吧
I-i didn't want to have to tell you this, but...
我不想告诉你这些
She doesn't want to see you.
但是瑟琳娜不想见你
Come on. really?
真的?
Yes.
是的
Really.
真的
Serena! she's telling the truth.
瑟琳娜! 她说的是实话
Are you really gonna stop me from seeing my girlfriend?
你们真的要阻止我见自己的女朋友吗?
What are you doing?
你在这儿干什么?
S.?
瑟琳娜
It's okay.
没事的
What's happening?
发生什么了?
Dan... something is going on, and I just want to be let in on what it is.
丹 我只是想知道发生什么事了
It's hard to explain.
这很难解释
Why don't I make it easy for you?
那我来帮你说
I know you're keeping something from me,
我知道你有事瞒着我
And I'm sick of being the only one you don't talk to about it.
而且我讨厌那种被你排斥在外的感觉
I'm not talking to anyone.
我没有跟任何人说
Then what are they doing here,
那他们为什么在这里?
While--while I get a call from a bartender who says
我却接到一个酒吧男招待的电♥话♥说
You left a bar at 2:00 in morning with a bunch of guys?
你两点的时候和一群男生离开那里
What guys, Serena?
瑟琳娜 他们是什么人?
Who--who were they?
他们是谁?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表