剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You want me to give him more responsibility in the family?
你还想让他负担更多的家庭责任?
Look, I don't know what the answer is,
我不知道
But we can't keep going on like this, or else we'll lose him.
但是我们不能这样下去了 否则会失去他的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt, but mr. Archibald is awake.
抱歉打断你们了 阿齐布尔德先生醒了
He was asking for you. thank you.
他想见你 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'll go see how he's doing.
我去看看他怎么样
No. I will.
不 我去
I'm not saying you're overreacting per se,
我没有说你反应过度了
Just having a reaction that is above and beyond
只是说有些不合适
What is appropriate. I have been killing myself trying to make up
我因为哈德逊的事后悔的要死 还试着
For what happened in hudson. which is not an overreaction, I might add.
去弥补 - 我得说 那绝对不是反应过度
And then I find out that the two of you
然后却发现你们俩
Are making out at theme parties? oh, it was hardly making out,
在派对上亲热? 说不上是亲热
And there is an explanation.
而且是有原因的
Hey, guys. I'm back, and i... brought... Blair. hey.
大家好 我回来了 带来了...布莱尔
Wow. weird vibe.
一堆怪异的男女
Okay. where's Dan?
好吧 丹在哪儿?
There's no chance we're related, right? oh, look at Eric's roots.
我们不可能是亲戚对吧? 看看艾瑞克的发根
What do you mean? what's wrong with my roots? they're kind of Rufus-like.
什么意思? 我的发根怎么了? 像鲁弗斯家的
Hey. Serena and Blair.
瑟琳娜和布莱尔
Blair? yeah, it's me.
布莱尔? 没错 是我
Explanation to follow, but first,
待会儿解释 但是首先
What's going on with our parents? oh, uh, our dad dated your mom.
我们的爸妈怎么了? 我爸和你妈约会过
Yeah, we're not related, though. what?
但是我们没血缘关系 什么?
Ignore my roots. wait. wait. what?
别管我的发根 等等 什么?
You know what's really weird?
你知道最怪的是什么吗?
There's a garage door in the middle of your room.
你们房♥间的中间有一个车♥库♥的门
Oh. is that Cedric? wow. this day just got a lot worse.
那是白菜头娃娃吗? 今天真糟糕
Hold on. how serious were they--our parents?
等一下 他们到什么程度了? 我们父母?
Uh, I think it's safe to say that they have had sex.
我想他们肯定上过床
Ew. oh. no, no, no. no, I'm gonna faint. to repeat, we are not related.
不 我要晕了 重复一下 我们不是亲戚
She was a groupie, and he was almost famous. suddenly,
她以前是乐迷 他也挺有名 突然间
My family seems so sane.
我家看起来好正常
This is too much to handle on an empty stomach. well,
太难以置信了
We're not going back out there, so...
那我们不出去
Well, can we leave here then, please?
我们离开这儿好不好?
Escape. I don't know. maybe eat?
逃跑 或者吃点东西?
Well, that's why they call it a fire escape.
所以他们管这叫救火梯
I think we're splitting hairs here, rufus.
我觉得我们在这儿
An emotional affair is just as bad as a--as a physical one. oh, please,
情感上的出轨和肉体上一样 拜托
Nobody's buying that.
哪有人这么想
Emotional affairs are necessary to keep a marriage alive.
婚姻中的情感出轨是不可避免的
And how many times have you been divorced?
你离过几次婚了?
Alison, this is not about Lily. this is about you and me.
艾利森 这跟莉莉无关 这是我们俩的事
Exactly, and if we're gonna have any chance,
没错 如果我们还想有机会在一起
Then she can't be here.
她绝对不能在这儿
What, for thanksgiving? or ever?
什么? 只是感恩节吗? 还是永远?
Oh, you can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
I am.
我是
Look, I have made mistakes, and I know that,
我做过错事 我承认
But if she's in your life, you're never gonna get over her.
但是如果她还在你的生活里 你永远忘不掉她
Alison.
艾利森
This is it, Rufus, okay?
事实如此 鲁弗斯 好吗
If you wanna make this work, then you have to make a choice.
如果你想有结果 就必须做出决定
Mom, is such a hypocrite, and all these years,
我妈太虚伪了 这么多年来
She's been riding me about my behavior.
她一直看不惯我的所作所为
And here she's just mad at you for being her.
而现在她却因为你成为了她而生你气
And all this time, my dad has been giving me this advice
一直以来 我爸给我的建议
Based on this girl he dated. this girl--"a lot like Serena."
都是基于他曾将的女友 这个女人... 像极了瑟琳娜
It's her mom. when you think about it, it makes total sense
那是她妈妈啊 你好好想想 就会明白
That your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman
你妈就是个流行乐队的纯情粉丝 我是说
That had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth
只有性♥欲♥在青春期被完全满足的女人
Would ever marry your stepdads. Blair,
才会嫁给你后爸 布莱尔
Can we not talk about mom's appetite?
我们能不谈我妈的性♥欲♥吗
Yeah. or who-- or who satisfied it. it's just...
好 也别谈满足性♥欲♥的那个人 只是这...
So... gross.
太... 恶心了
Yeah. hi.
是啊 你们好
Hey, mom. is everything okay?
妈 你没事吧
Yeah. mm-hmm.
没
Do you--do you wanna go home? we could call a car.
你要-- 你要回家吗 我们可以叫辆车
Oh, no, not yet. um, I need fries.
不 不 暂时不 我想吃点薯条
Excuse me. could I get some french fries?
麻烦你 能给我上点薯条吗
And just keep 'em coming. sure. coming right up.
不停地上就好了 当然 马上就来
Uh, we should--
我们该...
Jenny and I should probably head back to the loft.
我和珍妮得先回去了
I'm gonna go, too. leave you guys alone.
我也要走了 你们两个聊吧
S.
S
Thank you for today.
谢谢你今天所做的
The sandwich was delicious.
三明治很好吃
I'm calling dr. Sherman tomorrow.
我明天就给西芒医生打电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Is that really necessary, mom?
妈 你有必要那样吗?
From what I hear, you have been in places far dirtier than this.
据我所知 你来过比这脏多了的地方
Well...
是啊...
Please.
请你
Try spending nine hours with Jane's addiction
也试试花九个小时陪简
On the ohio turnpike.
在俄亥俄的收费公路上
Then we'll talk about dirty.
然后我们再谈谈肮脏的问题
Okay.
好吧
See you later, waldorf.
再见 waldorf
So, uh, so today was not boring.
今天一点都不无聊啊
No.
不无聊
I never should have asked mom to come home,
我本不该求妈妈回家的
But I didn't see this coming.
但我不知道事情会是这样
Who could've? don't worry about it.
谁又知道呢? 别担心了
It's so weird to think that our parents had lives before us,
我们父母的生活比我们的还前卫 总感觉怪怪的
You know? I know, or that they had lives before each other, huh?
你知道吗 我知道 而且他们的生活都比对方前卫吧
Lily seemed pretty upset.
莉莉看上去很烦恼
I wonder what happened while we were gone.
我不知道我们走了会发生什么
Uh, i-i don't know,
我- 我也不知道
But it looks like we're about to find out. hey! who's in the mood
但看来我们马上就会知道了 谁有兴趣
For a little humphrey family scrimmage?
来参加一下humphrey家庭橄榄球对抗赛?
What'll it be? kids against the parents?
怎么玩呢 孩子对家长?
Boys against the girls? oh, definitely girls against the boys
男的对抗女的? 显然是女的对抗男的
Because last year, I got burned by Dan's weak forward pass. hey, hey,
去年丹的绵软无力的向前传球让我很不爽
I was nursing a rotator cuff injury
那时我正在
From aught-5. uh-huh.
养联赛时受的肩伤
Aw. come on, mom. let's go work out our plays.
来吧 妈妈 我们俩去做运动吧
Yep.
好呀
So, uh, dad, not that I'm-- not that I'm mad, exactly,
爸 我没-- 我实际上没那么生气
But not telling me about Serena's mom
但是不告诉我你和瑟琳娜妈妈的事
Was extremely uncool.
就有点太不地道了
I should've said something, I know. and I'm sorry.
我本该跟你说的 我知道 对不起
Given the ick factor alone, I would say that you set
但就生病这个原因来讲 我得说你可是
My progress back by at least several months. oh, come on.
耽误了我好几个月的前途啊 得了吧
You're a humphrey man.
你可是humphrey家的男人啊
No daughter of Lily's could ever resist.
没有哪个莉莉家的女儿能抵御得了你的魅力
How'd you leave it back there with her?
你怎么能把她一个人留在那?
Well, I wouldn't be expecting
我可不希望
Lil over for dinner anytime soon.
每次都只是去吃吃晚饭而已
Your mom and I need to focus on the future, not the past.
我和你妈都要向前看 而不是抱着过去不放
That's a lot easier for all of us without her around.
没了她对我们来说都会轻松点
Well...
好吧...
Well, let's play with the old pigskin then.
那我们还是一起玩老式猪皮革橄榄球吧
Mom.
妈
Here you are.
你在这
And here you are. you had me worried sick.
你也在这 你让我担心死了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表