剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
On your preferences.
建立在你的选择之上
Dan is my boyfriend.
丹是我男朋友
And I know we're too young to talk about forever,
我知道 现在说永远对我们来说太早了
But right now that's what it feels like.
但是我就是这样的感觉
I know it does, sweetie, but-- but what?
我知道 亲爱的 可是... 可是什么?
Tell me that Rufus is that important to you.
告诉我鲁弗斯对你也同等重要
Tell me that whatever the two of you have
告诉我 不管你们拥有过什么
Is the most important thing in your life,
对你们来说都是生命里最重要的东西
Because that's what Dan is to me, mom.
因为丹对我来说就是那样
The most important.
最重要的是
I would rather be Chuck's stepsister than Dan's.
我宁愿做恰克的妹妹而不是丹的
Please don't do this to me.
别对我这样
Dan means that much to you?
丹就是你的全部?
Yeah, he does.
是的 他是的
In fact, I have to go. wait. where?
我得走了 等等 去哪
School. there's something I have to do.
学校 有些事要做
And I hope there's something you have to do, too.
我希望你也做点什么
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I brought this for you.
这个是给你的
What's the catch?
有什么内♥幕♥吗
I know this might come as a shock,
我知道这来得突然
But not everyone operates from an agenda.
但并不是每个人都是按计划行事的
In fact, some people do things
实际上 有些人做事情
Simply because it's the decent thing to do.
只是因为他觉得这样做是值得的
Smash it, burn it, whatever. there are no copies.
扔掉 烧掉 随便 没备份了
What about the one you gave to Chuck?
你给恰克的那个呢
It's blank, which I'm sure he'll be thrilled to discover.
是空白带 我敢肯定他发现的时候会抓狂的
And about what's on that tape-- having observed you
关于带子上的内容 只是观察了这几天
In your natural habitat these past few days...
你自己的圈内生活
Nate seems like one of the good guys,
内特看起来是个好小伙
And you seem to really care about him.
你看起来也很在乎他
Mr. Humphrey, you have a partial scholarship at st. jude's.
汉弗瑞先生 你在圣犹大拿过奖学金
You are number two in your class,
你是班上的第二名
Have a stellar recommendation for dartmouth from j.l. hall.
给达特茅斯大学的推荐信也很不错
It looks as if your dreams are well within grasp.
好像你的梦想都实现了
Thank you, thank you. yeah, I guess they are.
谢谢 谢谢 我想是的
But it seems you're in with a new crowd this year,
但看起来今年你进入了一个新圈子
Dating Serena Van Der Woodsen...
与瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会
Is that on my file?
这个在我档案里吗
Who had the key to the school?
谁拿了学校的钥匙
I don't know.
不知道
Let me remind you one last time
我再提醒你最后一次
That you are in a different position than the others.
你的处境和其他人不同
You need this school.
你需要这个学校
Headmistress Queller, I have something to tell you.
库娜校长 我有事要跟你说
I must say, your file reads more like a rap sheet.
你的档案更像是前科档案一样
You cut more sophomore classes than you attended,
二年级时你逃课的课比上的还多
Cheated on tests, talked back to teachers. look,
考试作弊 顶撞老师
I understand that this is a serious matter.
我知道这是件严肃的事
That's why it's important to me
所以对我很重要
That you know-- you being new here--
你知道 您刚上任
That the person that you just described
你刚刚说的那个人
Is not w I am anymore.
已不是现在的我了
Oh, no? who are you now?
不是吗 那你现在是谁
Well, my grades are up,
我的成绩好多了
My attendance is nearly perfect,
出勤率几乎是满的
And I've stayed out of trouble.
也没再惹麻烦
Until now.
到目前为止
Please understand
请您理解
That I never intended for anything bad to happen.
我从没打算干坏事
And it may have taken some time, but I am here now,
可能我需要点时间 但我来了
Accepting responsibility for my actions.
为我做的事情负责
Whatever you think is fair.
您怎么想都是公平的
Yes, let's discuss the...
好 我们来谈谈
Consequences.
后果
I'll be brief.
我长话短说
And...
我...
I'll be not interested. is that how you speak to the person
我不感兴趣 你就这样和帮你付了
Who just paid your rent for a year? what did you just say?
一年房♥租的人说话吗 你说什么
Congratulations, Vanessa.
祝贺你 瓦内萨
You just won 365 more days in your ikea-furnished closet.
你可以在你的艾宜小窝再呆一年
You went to my building? you talked to my landlord?
你去我住处了? 跟我房♥东谈过了?
No, I don't speak ukrainian,
不 我不会讲乌克兰语
But I do speak envelope of cash.
但是钱会有用的
And he understood me perfectly.
他表示完全理解
I can't believe you. Blair Waldorf is not indebted to anyone,
我不信 布莱尔·霍道夫不会感谢任何人
No matter how much I appreciate what you did.
不管我有多感激你为我做的
You're welcome, I guess?
不客气
Good. now this transaction is finished,
很好 这事办完了
And I'm free to return to disliking you.
我又可以随意讨厌你了
I wouldn't have it any other way.
但不管怎样我不会
Oh, and one more thing.
还有
If you didn't pay your rent with it,
如果你没拿这个付房♥租
What did you do with Chuck's money?
那恰克的钱怎么办
I may have created
我会创办一个
A medical grant for teens with genital herpes...
青少年性病医疗基金
In his name.
以他的名义
I can't believe she didn't expel me.
简直不敢相信她没开除我
Yeah, I know. it's shocking.
我知道 很吃惊吧
I--you--25 hours of community outreach.
25小时的社区义工服务
That's not bad at all.
那也不错
I mean, I probably would've done it anyway
我是说我会当自己是其中一份子
Being as I'm on the committee. that had occurred to me. yeah.
去做的 我就干过
Wait. what are you saying?
等等 你说什么
No, no, I'm not saying anything. believe me.
没有 什么也没说 相信我
So you don't buy what she said
你不相信她所说的
About me being the poster child for the new honor code?
我是新荣誉规则的活广♥告♥一说?
Look, I know for a fact
听着 我知道我妈妈
My mom didn't plead my case or donate anything, okay?
没有为我求情或捐赠什么
I didn't say a thing.
我什么也没说
Are you really turning this
你一定要把这事
Into an "upstairs, downstairs" thing?
搞得跟你推我攘一样吗
No. no, you are. I'm being completely silent.
不 不 是你 我一直都没说话
I'm just happy that you're not being expelled
我很高兴你没被开除
Or leaving town anytime soon. are you hungry? we should... always.
或马上离开这 你饿吗 我们... 一直饿着
But you still believe that there's a double standard,
你总觉得应该有双重标准
That people like me get specl treatment.
对我这样的人给予特殊照顾
Ms. Van Der Woodsen. your mother sent me to pick you up.
范德·伍德森女士 您母亲派我来接你
Oh. great.
好的
That was... thoughtful.
这...真是体贴
I think you get no special treatment at all.
我觉得你不需要特殊照顾
Your life is completely uncharmed and... average.
你的生活完全很普通又平淡
It's okay. I'll walk.
没关系 我可以走路
No, come on. I'm--i was kidding. I was kidding.
不 行了 我...开玩笑的 开玩笑
You going to brooklyn?
你要去布鲁克林吗
It's a rare occasion
庆祝两个家族的联姻
To celebrate the merging of two families.
还真是难得
And I couldn't be happier to be here tonight
真高兴今晚来这
To celebrate Lily's acceptance of my proposal.
庆祝莉莉接受了我的求婚
So to my lovely bride
为我亲爱的新娘
And our growing family.
和我们的大家庭干杯
You packed light.
你没带行李
Please try to understand.
请理解我
I think I do.
我想我理解
I'm just sorry.
只是很抱歉
So am i.
我也是
Mom looks about as happy as grandma at last call. I know.
妈妈跟上次给外婆打电♥话♥时一样开心 我知道
It seems Bart's personality-- or lack thereof--is contagious.
巴特的性格好像会传染
I don't even know
我也不知道
How she breathes with her blouse buttoned that high.
她衣服扣子系那么高怎么呼吸
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表