剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You can watch me lock up.
你可以看我把它锁上
Well, I can see why your brother would want to leave.
现在我知道为什么你弟弟想离开了
That place is, uh, is very depressing.
那个地方很压抑了
And yet, it's designed to treat depression.
但是他们是为治疗抑郁症而建的
He's a good kid--eric. he is.
艾瑞克是个好孩子
Yeah. jenny's not so bad either.
珍妮也不是那么坏啊
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah. yeah, i-i-i know. I know.
对 对 这我清楚
I just worry about her sometimes.
只是有些时候很担心她
Well, worry looks cute on you.
你担心别人的时候很可爱
Look, I've seen jenny in action,
我想 我知道珍妮做的那些事
and my hunch is
给我的感觉是
She doesn't let herself Get pushed in anything she doesn't want to do.
她不会做她不情愿做的事
No, i-i know. I know. it's just...
是的 这我知道 只是...
She's never mentioned that her idea of a great friday night
她从未提起过 她美好的星期五之夜
Consists of painting her face full of makeup,
就是把自己浓装艳抹
And stumbling out to a hip bar in high heels
然后穿着高跟鞋泡摇滚吧
And hanging out with a bunch of drunk wall streeters
和一群酒鬼和街头混混搞在一起
Who don't even care if she has a name.
那些人甚至都不管她叫什么
Well,maybe that wasn't her idea of a great friday night.
或许她也不想那样
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
It's okay for her to want to be friends
对她来说
With the people she goes to school with.
和同学交朋友不是什么坏事
Why? I'm not.
为什么? 我就不这样想
Uh-huh, and if you made half the effort she did,
如果你有你妹妹一半的努力
Maybe we would've met a long time ago.
可能我们很早就认识了
That's true.
恩 对
Then so maybe you would've kissed me already.
可能你都已经吻过我了
No five-star restaurants.
没有五星级酒店
No town car.
没有豪华轿车
No smoky pool hall
没有烟熏熏的桌球房♥
or bad '80s music.
和难听的80年代老歌♥
Looks like we finally found common ground.
看来我们终于找到共同语言了
Hey, mom. sorry about tonight.
妈妈 今晚的事 对不起
No, we'll talk about it in the morning,
不 明天早上再说
After you've had a good night's sleep in your own bed.
并且是在你自己的床上睡个好觉之后
I'm going home?
我可以回家了?
I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna work, you know.
我也不知道这样做好不好
Hey, I'm not worried.
我不担心
It's a good thing I didn't unpack.
幸好我还没有拆行李
Catch.
接着
Jenny?
珍妮?
Well, well. looks like you came to play after all.
看来你终于上道了
You know which trundle bed is yours.
这张床属于你的
Sleep tight. you've earned it.
好好睡 这是你应得的
Actually, I'm going home, but, uh,
事实上我要回家了 但是...
Thanks for inviting me. it was a blast.
谢谢你邀请我 很有意思
What do you mean you're going home?
你说你要回家是什么意思?
Nobody ever leaves a sleepover.
从来没有人中途离开派对
Well, I guess there's firsts for everything.
要知道凡事都有先例
Oh, and I'm keeping the jacket,
噢 还有我要留着这件外套
If that's okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
Monday? lunch on the steps?
星期一? 在楼梯上吃午餐?
Done and done.
一言为定
Word is jenny humphrey killed
最新消息: 珍妮·汉弗瑞打破了
At blair waldorf's sleepover.
布莱尔·霍道夫的派对传统
It was a debut the likes of
这是连布莱尔
which haven't been seen Since blair herself.
都不曾遇到的初次登场
If blair's gotta watch her back,
如果布莱尔要小心的话
Serena's needs to keep an eye on her heart.
瑟琳娜也应该当心了
We hear it may have been stolen by lonely boy.
因为她的心可能已经 被一个单身男孩偷走
Putting out an a.p.b,
这是我给她们的忠告
Gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表