剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Has ever fit me more perfectly,
更适合我的了
Not to mention how adorable I found that bulldog.
而且我发现那喇叭狗是如此可爱
Remember when I asked you if I could get a bulldog?
记得我问过你 我能不能买♥♥一个喇叭狗吗?
Good call, by the way, saying no.
顺便说一句 谢谢你没让我买♥♥
And now the big day is finally here.
现在重要的日子就在眼前了
Soon nate and I will be away at college.
转眼我和内特就要上大学了
Him coming down to yale, me going up to dartmouth.
我去耶鲁 而他去达特茅斯
Dad flying in for the princeton game.
爸爸飞往普林斯顿去玩
I hope it doesn't make you
看着我渐渐长大
Feel old watching me grow up.
希望你不要觉得自己已经老了
Eat up, miss blair.
快吃吧u3000布莱尔小姐
Your mom would want you to have a good breakfast.
你妈想要你好好吃早餐
And now headmaster prescott...
现在系主任普莱斯科特...
So serena's really not here?
瑟琳娜真的不在这儿?
That's what I said.
我不是早说了嘛
when you weren't supposed to be talking.
那是在不该你说话的时候
Serena, come on. hurry up.
瑟琳娜 快点儿
You're gonna be late.
你就快晚了
I am! and I know.
是啊 我知道
You know, you shouldn't have stayed at your brother's again.
你不应该又呆在你弟弟那儿
I mean, why sleep there?
我是说 睡在那儿干嘛?
It's not like he can even see you.
他睡觉时眼睛闭着 又看不到你在那儿
His eyes are closed.
他的眼睛闭上了
Do you have one maternal bone in your entire body?
你还有最后一点点的母性么?
U se, yoneed your rest, okay?
瑟琳娜 你也该歇歇了 好吗?
It's ivy week.
这是常青藤周
I know, and if I can get out of this hotel room,
我知道但凡有机会能走出这酒店
It's my sole mission in life to impress that brown rep.
我的终极目标就是 打动布朗大学的招生代表
Well, I am so thrilled to hear you say that's still your plan,
我很惊讶你说那是你的计划
Because, I mean,I know it's something we've always talked about,
我知道我们以前经常说这事
But honestly, since you've been back,
但老实讲 自从你回来后
I've, uh, wondered if your mind was even on college.
我一直在想 你是否还记得上大学这事
Look, mom, I've had my mind on a lot of things.
妈 我记着很多东西
But since recent events,
但因为最近发生的事情
Going away to college sounds pretty good.
也许不进大学更好些
How, um, how did you leave things with dan?
你跟丹怎么样了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈
What's going on with you and blair? mom, please!
你和布莱尔到底怎么了? 妈妈 别再唠叨了
It's o-- look, all I wanna do
我唯一想做的
Is just finish high school in peace
就是安稳地高中毕业
And go away to a state
然后去别的州
With lots of people who don't know who I am
跟许多素昧平生的人
And just start over, okay?
重新开始我的生活 好吗?
Take a cab. don't walk.
打车吧 走过去来不及了
Oh, god.
上帝啊
God, please don't tell me it's over.
上帝 请别告诉我结束了
What? you were there.
什么? 你不是在那儿吗?
i-i would say it's pretty over.
我得说我们之间是结束了
I meant the assembly.
我是说大会
Oh, right. no, yeah, no, it just ended now.
是嘛 刚刚结束了
Damn it.
真背
Anyway, good luck.
无论如何 祝你好运
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Oh, too bad you missed the assembly
太糟了 你刚错过了大会
Not that it matters.
不过也没关系
Brown doesn't offer degrees in slut.
布朗大学不会给婊♥子♥学位的
Spotted-- S. not so fashionably late
发现 S很不合时宜地迟到
And dressed down by b.
而且被B的着装比下去了
Game on, ladies.
游戏开始了 女士们
Look, I made a mistake with nate, okay?
我和内特犯了个错 好吧?
But then you sabotaged me with dan.
但你破坏了我和丹的关系
We don't have to be friends, but--oh!
我们做不成朋友了
Ugh! what's up, waldorf?
怎么了 霍道夫
Sorry. it slipped.
对不起 滑了一下
I'm fine.
我没事
I really want to believe that was an accident.
我希望它真是个意外
Then you must be delusional.
你有妄想症吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Running out of colors here, blair.
布莱尔 再这样你会被逐出场
And I'm running out of patience. enough, okay?
够了 不要考验我的耐心!
It's enough when I say it's enough.
我说够才够
God!
天哪
Girls, break it up!
快下来!
Get off of me!
下来!
Is that enough yet?!
现在够了吧!
So we've actually come to physical blows, huh?
我们非得这样用武力解决?
Truce?
讲和怎么样?
Ow! my leg!
啊 我的腿!
Serena, you're out of here
瑟琳娜 你下场
I hope it's broken.
腿断了才好呢
Hey, upper east siders.
东区的"贵族们"
We hear that world war iii just broke out,
看来第三次世界大战爆发了
And it's wearing kneesocks.
而且是在女人之间的大战
Choose your side or run and hide.
选择你的阵营 还是静观其变
We have a feeling this one's to the death.
我们都能感觉到 这次她们是你死我活了
why should you Be the dartmouth usher?
你为什么想成为达特茅斯的接待员?
Well, I've given this a lot of thought,
对此我有很多想法
And I think I can answer your question in three parts.
我看我可以分三个部分 来回答这个问题
And I'd like to start with the third part first,
我先从第三部分说起
If it's cool, unless, uh, that would be confusing.
希望不会令你觉得混淆
In which case, I can start at the beginning.
如果你觉得混淆的话 我也可以从第一部分讲起
Um, the dartmouth "principles of community"
达特茅斯的校训
Highlight integrity,
强调诚实
Responsibility and consideration.
责任和关怀
Uh, well, from st. jude's, I've learned integrity.
从圣·犹大学 我学会了诚实
From being an older brother, I have learned responsibility,
作为哥哥 我懂得了什么叫责任
And from my parents,
从我父母身上
Who have sacrificed everything to send me to this school,
他们几乎牺牲了一切 把我送到这所学校
I've learned consideration.
我懂得了什么叫关怀
It really comes down to one thing
这些可以归结为一件事
Dartmouth is my dream,
达特茅斯是我的梦想
And I've never asked dartmouth, but...
我从来没有问过达特茅斯 但是...
I think it's been dreaming of me.
我想它也很想我
That--that was a joke,
那只是个笑话
Or an attempt at one.
或许是曾经有过的尝试
Next question.
下一个问题
You are the ideal dartmouth candidate.
你是达特茅斯理想的候选人
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
And it would be an honor to attend dartmouth.
我很荣幸能够去达特茅斯
I've grown up hearing all about it from my father.
我从小就一直听我父亲 讲关于它的故事
I'm just not sure it's my first choice,
我只是不确定它 是不是我的首选
And if there's only one usher position available,
如果只有一个接待员的名额
I'm sure there's someone who wants it more than me.
我敢肯定有人比我更需要它
Why should I be chosen to be an usher?
我♥干♥嘛要被选为接待员?
I'm chuck bass.
因为我是恰克·拜斯
Excuse me.
借过
Yale chuck nass,Dartmouth Nate
恰克 耶鲁 内特 达特茅斯
You get the one you wanted?
你入选了吗?
No. no, actually, you did...
没 没有 而事实上是你被选上了
Which makes total sense because I'm second in our class,
这也说得通 毕竟我是我们班的第二
And you're somewhere around--
你好像是...
What, I don't know, uh, last?
我不太清楚 是不是最后一名?
No hard feelings, huh?
心里不平衡 对吧?
Why should there be?
为什么要不平衡?
I mean, how many libraries Has your dad had to endow to get you this spot?
你老爸给图书馆捐那么多书 不就是为了这个嘛
You've earned it.
是你应得的
Look, man, you don't know anything about my family.
听着 你根本就不了解我的家庭
I'm sorry. you're right. you're right.
失礼 失礼 你说得对
I'm sure j.l. hall will be very impressed
我敢肯定哈尔教授会对
With your passion for the dartmouth experience.
你对达特茅斯的热情印象深刻的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表