剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh,that's so sweet. you're being protective. no,i'm not.
真贴心 你是在保护我吗? 不 我没有
But... yes. yes,i am. I've got nothing against him. I just...
...是的 我和他没什么过节 只是...
Something about him Makes me feel maybe he's not the right guy for you.
他给我种感觉让我总觉得他不适合你
Oh,my god. wait. do you have a crush on me or something?
等等 你是不是爱上我了?
no,i don't. I just want you--
没有 我只是想你...
Don't be embarrassed. it's cute.
别觉得尴尬 这很好
I mean,and not so unexpected,actually. I'm flattered.
事实上 这也不是那么意外 我还高兴
It's just... my heart belongs to Asher.
只是 我心倾阿瑟
I actually gotta go,but,um,text me,'kay?
我得走了 给我发消息 好吗
Oh. bye.
拜拜
Hey,are you okay? yeah.
你没事吧 没事
What? you're here!
你在这
Mmm! and you're late.
你迟到了
Mm,i know. I come bearing apologies and an invitation.
我知道 我可是带着歉意和邀请而来
What are you up to tonight? I know what I'm not up to-- having fun.
今晚准备做什么 今晚不能去玩了...
The s.a.t. tutor was over for four hours last night.
高考辅♥导♥老师昨晚给我辅♥导♥了四个小时
Mm. so this tutor,is he--is he cute?
这个老师...可爱吗?
Mm,well,if hair in the ears is your thing...
除非你喜欢老年妇女
I hate that since I'm not gonna Use the score Chuck bought for me,
真令人讨厌 没有用恰克买♥♥给我的分数
I have to study every night.
就必须每晚都学习
I can't even be distracted by that--
我甚至不能分心...
I see your point. so then how about,Dinner tonight with Sarah instead?
我懂你的意思 今晚和莎拉吃饭如何
Oh,Sarah again?
又是莎拉
What is she,your new girlfriend or something? yeah. just kidding.
她是谁 你的新女友还是 对啊 开个玩笑
But she's new in town,and she does want to meet you.
她刚到这个城市 而且她想认识你
Well,since Bart and Chuck are out of town,
今晚巴特和恰克不在城里
I already agreed to a quiet family dinner in our old suite.
我已经答应和家人在老套房♥里一起吃饭了
I'm sorry. what about tomorrow? no,my--my sister and tongue.
对不起 明天怎么样 不 我妹妹...那舌头
The two things that don't go together so well. oh! lighten up.
这两个东西可不能走一起 多有激♥情♥
You have been down on him since the beginning.
你从一开始就对他有歧视
Give him a chance and then judge.
给他个机会再做评判
Maybe he'll surprise you,like I did.
也许他会给你个惊喜 就像我一样
How are you always so right? it's easy when you're always wrong.
怎么你总是对的 因为你经常都是错的
Hey,you got first period free.
你第一节不是没课吗
Why don't you go get to know him? go! okay. okay. all right,okay.
为什么不去认识他 去吧 好
S can't meet tonight. family dinner. tomorrow?
S今晚家人聚餐不能来 明天如何?
Sometimes in an effort to spread the most outrageous rumors
有的时候当我们努力想要散布谣言时
We look over the very thing that is even more scandalis...
就应该关注细枝末节往往会得到更八卦的
The truth...
真♥相♥
And the only thing that is more shocking than a truth
而比真♥相♥更可怕的就是...
The lies people tell to cover it up.
人们为了掩盖它而编造的谎话
When you revise the seating chart,
当你修改座位表的时候
Don't forget to place mr. Spitzer
别忘了让斯皮泽尔先生的座位
As far away from Serena's table as possible.
尽量远离瑟琳娜的座位
Thank you.
谢谢
what is not on the schedule today?
看看日程上还有什么
I don't think I am.
恐怕没有我
Maybe you could fit me in between
也许你可以在普雷斯顿城♥堡♥
Preston bailey and Sylvia Weinstock?
和赛尔薇亚·温丝托克间找个时间见我
Well,good luck fitting anything between those two.
可这之间插不了空
What--what are you doing here? well,believe it or not,
你在这儿做什么 不管你相不相信
I'm here to see you.
我到这儿是来见你的
Well,i have a laundry list of things to do today. it's about Jenny.
可我今天还有一大堆事要做 是有关珍妮
AlIson's away on an artists' retreat,
艾利森去了一个艺术家的小屋隐居
And I could really use a mother's advice.
我真的需要一个母亲的建议
I think I might be in over my head.
我真的是头都大了
I suppose we could talk about it on the way.
我想我们能边走边聊
What's going on? see you later.
怎么了 待会儿见
Hey,Asher. how's it going? you got a minute?
阿瑟 能打扰你一会吗
Yeah. uh,but just a minute. Jenny and I have a lunch date.
好的 但是只能一会 我约了珍妮吃午饭
Well,look,there's no easy way to say this,honestly,
老实说 要说出来可真不容易
So I'm just gonna-- I'm just gonna say it.
我只是想...我想说
I-i,uh,saw you this morning.
我...我今天早上看到你了
Saw me what? I saw you... you know,i saw you kissing that guy.
看到我什么? 我看到你和那男的在接吻
You got the wrong person. come on,man. i-i-i don't think I do.
你认错人了 不 我没有看错
Are you calling me queer? that's... not at all what I said.
你说我是同性恋 这...这不是我说的
You wanna know how queer I am?
你认为我是同性恋
I'm so queer,
好吧 我是
I'm gonna pop your sister's cherry tonight.
我今晚就破了你妹妹的处♥女♥之身
Hey! what'd you say?!
你说什么
What are you doing? stop it! Jenny,i need to talk to you in private.
你们在做什么 停下 J 我要和你单独谈谈
Well,anything you have to say to me,
不管你要和我说什么
You can say in front of my boyfriend. re--okay. all right,fine.
都可以在我男朋友面前讲 好 好
Your boyfriend is not being honest with you. I wasn't gonna tell you yet,
他对你不诚实 我还没有想和你说
But i...
我想
Wanted to invite you to the country house this weekend.
周末邀请你去郊区别♥墅♥
Your brother thought we were moving too fast and got upset.
你哥哥认为我们进展太快有点难过了
Dan,can't you just let me be happy for once?
丹 你就不能让我开心一次吗
Jenny,i want you to be happy. just not with a guy who--
珍妮 我希望你开心 但不是和这个人
Yeah,i understand that you're threatened by him,
好了 我知道你觉得受到威胁
Because clearly he's everything you wanna be.
因为他拥有你想拥有的一切
He's good-looking and worldly,a legacy at dartmouth.
长得帅 家世好 还有遗产在达特茅斯
But even you should know that jealousy clashes with l.l.bean pants.
但你也应该知道嫉妒和你的廉价内♥裤♥不协调
It's a snub from one party,b.
这只是一个派对 B
Plus what's the big deal anyway? you don't even like Asher.
而且又不是什么大不了的 你都不喜欢阿瑟
I didn't like last season's
我也不喜欢上一季的
Louis vuitton patchwork bag either,but that doesn't mean
LV挂饰包 但这不并意味着我想看见它
I want to see it all over town on Jenny Humphrey's arm. touche?
挂在珍妮·汉弗瑞肩上 有道理
What do you say we have a girls' night out tonight? oh,i'm sorry.
今晚来女孩们的聚会吧 对不起
I can't. I have dinner with the family.
我今晚要和家里人吃晚饭
Let me remind you of a little promise you made.
让我来提醒你给我的承诺
"don't go to france. I'll be there for you."
别去法国 我会陪你
I'm really sorry I've been distant,
真的很抱歉 不能陪你
But things will be better soon,i promise. obviously starting tomorrow.
但我保证事情会好转的 很显然明天才会
What's wrong? you look stressed,even for you.
怎么了 你看起来很沮丧
I'm still worried about Jenny.
我还在担心珍妮
You mean because she's self-obsessed,
你说她的自恋
Self-serving,self-centered,self--
自私 自我 自...
No. no,i wish it was about her and herself,
不 不 我希望只是关于她
But it's more about who she's with.
但是我更担心跟她在一起的那个人
I can't get through to her.
我说服不了她
I tried,and she just completely blew me off,
我试了 但她完全就不在乎我说的
And she dissed my pants.
还诋毁我的裤子
Maybe I underestimated her.
可能我低估她了
She's just going through a phase. we all went through it.
她只不过处于一个特定阶段 我们都经历过
And apparently,some of us still are in it.
而且看起来 我们中有人还深陷其中
All that matters to someone like Jenny right now
目前对于像珍妮这样的人来说 眼里只有
Are the four g's--guys,girlfriends and gossip girl.
四个G字 男人 女朋友和八卦天后
It's true. don't feel bad.
就是这样 不要感觉不好
Unless it's coming from one of them, She's not gonna hear it.
如果不是来自四G当中的 她都会置若罔闻
Here we go.
给你
Ah,thank you.
谢谢
I tell her she can't see Asher. she calls him.
我告诉她不要和阿瑟见面 她就给他打电♥话♥
I take away her phone. they're on ichat.
我拿走她的电♥话♥ 他们就用电脑视频聊天
How do you keep them from growing up
当他们有了自己的
When they can have a full relationship
卧室之类的小天地以后
From the confines of their own bedrooms? well,the answer is you can't.
你如何能监护他们成长 那么 答案是不能
She's gonna grow up no matter what. I read her e-mail.
她无论如何都会成长 我读了她的电子邮件
Well,you can't be too concerned about their privacy
他们的身心健康都受到威胁了
When their well-being is at stake,
你这样对他们隐私过度关心也当然可以理解
Especially if you think they're lying to you. was she? right to my face.
特别是当你认为她们在撒谎时 有吗 当面的
I know Serena went through a similar phase.
我知道瑟琳娜也曾经处于一个类似的阶段
Well,if Serena's indiscretions were as p.g. as Jenny's,
同样 如果瑟琳娜只有珍妮这种程度
I wouldn't have needed the botox.
我也不会需要用以毒攻毒的方法去皱纹了
Dan was so much easier.
丹要好的多
Well,raising girls is different.
养女孩可不同
Serena would be a horrible monster for a hundred days,
瑟琳娜有一百天都是恶魔
And then on the 101st, She'd be my little girl again.
不过会在第一百零一天变成我的乖乖女
So I just wait and hope,huh?
所以我只有静观其变了?
Well,that's the hardest part.
是啊 那是最困难的地方
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表