剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
At my house where my children live?
寄到了我家里 我孩子们的家
Whatever you had with her is over.
不管你和她之间有过什么 都结束了
Why don't you sit down?
干嘛不坐下?
she told you to leave her alone.
她告诉过你离她远点
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's not what she told me a couple days ago.
几天前她可不是这么和我说的
Excuse me. you...
等等 你...
You spoke to her?
你和她说过话?
Damn it. you can do it. you can do it.
该死 你行的 你行的
Look at all these children.
看看这些孩子们
They're skating around fearlessly. come on.
他们溜冰溜得多开心 来吧
They got a lot shorter way to fall. Blair, will you help us here?
他们可不会摔倒 布莱尔 要不要一起?
We need you!
我们需要你
Just a second. my laces came undone.
等等 我的蕾丝衣带没系好
Now here we go.
开始吧
Ready? now go to Blair. okay.
准备好了吗? 去布莱尔那 好的
You can do it! Blair!
你能办到 布莱尔
Come give us a lesson.
让我们见识见识
Spotted spinning at Wollman rink--
在沃尔曼溜冰场被看见溜冰
The Blair capades. all the grace of nancy kerrigan,
不一样的布莱尔 散发着花样滑女王魅力
But packing the punch of tonya harding.
但背后却使上了阴招
Pauvre roman.
可怜的罗曼
va?
没事吧?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm so clumsy. my foot got caught behind the skate.
我太笨了 我的脚拌蒜了
Oh. here. let me help you.
来这 我帮你
I cannot believe that daddy decided to stay with roman
简直不敢相信爸爸宁愿和那个罗曼 呆在一起
Instead of having tea at the carlyle with me.
也不和我在carlyle喝茶
The e.r. doctor said he would make a full recovery.
急诊室医生说他会痊愈的
Everything is ruined.
一切都毁了
Why wod you say that? you and I had a marvelous time.
怎么那么说?我们俩可过得很开心
Well, I'm sorry, mother. it's just not the same.
对不起 妈妈 但这是两码事
I don't understand how that french fox stole my father
我不明白那个法国佬是怎么霸占了我的爸爸
And your husband
还有你的丈夫
And always seems to come off like a-an innocent lamb.
然后还一脸无辜相
roman was not always so innocent, you know.
要知道 罗曼 并非总是那么清白
Really? what's his story?
真的 他怎么了?
Mm, well, when I first met him,
我第一次见到他的时候
He was going out with this model named Freddy,
他正要和一个叫弗莱迪的模特出去
And Freddy was a horrible scoundrel.
弗莱迪是个衣冠禽兽
roman would actually be into somebody like that?
罗曼 会喜欢那样的人?
Into him? he was--he was absolutely infatuated with him.
喜欢?他--他简直是完全被迷住了
Freddy had him under some kind of spell.
好像被弗莱迪下了符咒一样
I was the one who got him to break out of it
是我挽救了他
And turn his life around. don't mention Freddy to your father.
助他回头 别和你♥爸♥爸提起弗莱迪
It is a sore subject.
那会揭他旧伤疤
okay. what was Freddy's last name?
好的 弗莱迪姓什么?
Hey. where were you?
你们在哪里?
I tried to call you, but your phone was off.
我打过你电♥话♥ 你关机了
I kept your date for you with Alex.
我替你去和亚历克斯赴约了
He's actually a pretty cool guy
他真是个很酷的家伙
Other than the fact that he's in love with my wife.
除了爱上了我老婆
He told me about your phone call.
他告诉我你打了电♥话♥
He... felt that I owed him an explanation,
他...觉得我应该向他解释
And he was right.
他说的没错
And you didn't tell me that because...
你没告诉我是因为...
Because there was nothing to tell.
因为没什么好说的
I told Alex that I was back with my family
我告诉亚历克斯我已经和家人团聚了
And to stop calling.
别再打电♥话♥了
Would you have come back...
如果珍妮没去接你
If jenny hadn't shown up to bring you?
你会回来吗?
If I hadn't, would Lily be here right now?
如果我没回来 莉莉会取而代之吗?
I guess by turning our backs on these other people,
我觉得对其他人置之不理的话
We thought we could fix ourselves.
我们可以重修旧好的
Maybe other people aren't the problem.
可能问题不在于其他人
Maybe we changed.
或许是我们变了
And at what point do we admit
你我都明白
That no matter how much we want it or how hard we try...
不论我们多么竭心尽力
It'sujt t not rking.
还是收效甚微
I know it's been maybe ten minutes since I last asked,
我知道我问了还没十分钟
But are you still sure you don't want to talk about it?
但你确定你不想谈谈吗?
Dad said he didn't want to ruin christmas.
爸爸说他不想破坏这个圣诞节
That's what I'm trying to do. hey, well,
如我所做的
Just in case you change your mind...
以防你改变主意
You're here. I know.
你在这 我知道
Okay. how about this?
好的 这个怎样?
At least you know it's something Serena doesn't have.
至少你要知道瑟琳娜没有的东西
A year of cheese for $600? are these people kidding?
一年的奶酪要600美元?他们是不是开玩笑?
I could buy a cow for that much money and make my own cheese.
我宁愿拿这钱买♥♥头牛 自己做奶酪
You just said "make my own cheese." that's disgusting.
你说自己做奶酪 真恶心
I'm never goaa findndhis gift for Serena. yeah,
我再也不帮他给瑟琳娜挑礼物了 是啊
And your gift needs to be especially good this year
今年的礼物还得特别好
To make up for the rest of her christmas. what do you mean?
来填补余下的圣诞假期 什么意思?
Well, she's living in a hotel. you know, how homey can it be?
她住的是酒店 那里能有多少家庭的温暖?
It's not exactly festive.
可不会有节日的感觉
Eric told me they don't even allow trees.
艾瑞克说那里连圣诞树都不让摆
Leave a message, and I might listen.
请留言 待查收
Chuck, you are not answering my calls,
恰克 我知道你不接我电♥话♥
To torture me, I am sure, but please, for the love of god,
是要折磨我 但是求求你 看在上帝的份上
Do not tell anybody about us, okay?
别把我们的事告诉任何人 好吗?
Please? please.
好吗 求求你了
Hey. you told me to come right away.
你让我马上过来
Is everything all right? yeah.
都还好吧? 是的
Why aren't you with your dad? uh,
你怎么没和你♥爸♥爸呆一起?
I need your log-in for your agency's site
我需要你当模特时期的代理人网站
From your modeling days. my modeling days?
登录帐号♥ 我当模特的时候?
I did one print ad for gap when I was 12.
我只在12岁的时候给gap做过一个广♥告♥封面
What, are you holding an open call or something?
怎么 你在等人联♥系♥你还是?
I have one specific look in mind.
我脑子里有个模型
Uh, okay, well I don't know
好的 我不知道
If it'll still even be in here, but...
还在不在这里 但是
Well, look at that.
看看这个
Addresses and phone numbers. perfect.
地址还有电♥话♥号♥码 好极了
You know, I called you an hour ago. b.t.w., you're late.
知道吗 我是一个小时前打给你的 顺便说下 你迟到了
Um, you're lucky I'm even here at all.
我能来你已经很幸运了
It's christmas eve, and I still haven't found a gift for Dan.
现在是平安夜 可我还没挑好礼物给丹
Now all the stores are closing, and I'm totally screwed.
所有的商店都关门了 我彻底没辄了
Do you have any idea what you can buy
知不知道最近50美元
For under $50 these days? I don't know.
能买♥♥什么? 我不知道
A single entry at a mid-priced restaurant?
一张中档餐厅的消费券?
Three-quarters of a dvd box set?
四分之三的光碟套盒?
Maybe a pair of Wolford stockings.
或者一双沃尔夫长统袜
Oh, stockings. yes, great idea for dan.
噢 长统袜 对 这主意真棒
Blair, please, this is serious.
布莱尔 好了 认真点
I don't know. why don't you buy him a gold money clip
我不知道 干嘛不到卡地亚买♥♥一个金色钱夹
From cartier, say it's $49.99? he won't know the difference.
给他 只要49.99美元 他分不出真假的
What are you doing anyway?
你在干吗?
I'm booking me a model.
我预定模特
I come to you hat in hand, tail betwe m my le
我是来求你的 打躬作揖
And off my high horse.
不摆架子
I spent the entire day searching for the perfect gift for Dan.
我一整天都在为丹挑个完美的礼物
Now all the stores are closing, christmas day is looming,
现在所有的商店都关门了 圣诞节就要到了
And, um... I need your help.
你得帮帮我
I could take this opportunity to gloat,
也许我可以趁此机会落井下石
But I actually like you.
但我还是欣赏你的
So let's get down to business. what do you have so far?
谈正事吧 你买♥♥了什么?
Um, I found a first edition j.l. hall book,
我找到一本约翰霍森的初版书
Original italian poster of the "400 blows"
一张意大利电影"四百击"的原版海报
And a montblanc fountain pen. all very thoughtful.
还有一支万宝龙钢笔 想的非常周到
And all exceed $50.
所有的都超过50美元
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表