剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Do I have cushion face?
我的脸上有压痕吗
A little.
有一点
Hello, Todd.
你好 托德
Hi, Nelly. Blair said it was all right if I came.
好啊 奈莉 布莱尔说我可以来
For a siberian ginseng pedi?
来做西伯利亚人参美甲护理?
No.
不
I really feel bad about how things ended, Nell.
关于分手我很难过 奈儿
So do i.
我也是
Can we talk about it? in private? okay.
能单独谈谈吗 当然
Thank you, b.
谢谢你 B
Lucky for us,
我们真走运
Mental acuity and common sense rarely come in the same package.
再聪明的人也逃不出私人感情的陷阱
Oxygen facials, anyone?
还需要来点有有氧面膜吗
Next time your sister's band is in town,
下一次你妹妹的乐队来
I want front row seats.
我要坐前排
You don't strike me as a lesbian punk fan.
你看起来不像是那种同性恋朋克的崇拜者
You know, I am almost offended by how much
阿不拉姆小姐 你完全小看我了
You underestimate me, ms. abrams.
这可让我很郁闷
You like punk? oh, I didn't hear you s-- you said "punk"?
你也喜欢朋克? 我没听见你...你说"朋克"?
Cause you had me at "lesbian."
我就听见"同性恋"
Oh, right. didn't see that one coming.
好吧 是我疏忽
Hey, tell me something. yes?
和我聊聊吧 什么?
Why do you do s.a.t. practice tests
你都没有准备参加高考
If you're not planning on taking the exam?
为什么还要做练习?
To help Dan study.
帮助丹温习
I'm a filmmaker. best education for me is making films.
我是电影制♥作♥人 最好的教育就是电影制♥作♥
I can't never met anyone
我还从未遇见一个
Who thought college was optional.
认为上大学是可选的
My parents are artists. my sister's a musician.
我的父母是搞艺术的 妹妹玩音乐
Just like going to an ivy is your family's way,
就像你们得上常春藤大学一样
Not going to college is mine.
我不上大学也是同样的原因
Think your parents want to adopt a 17 year old?
你父母愿意收养我这个17岁的孩子吗
Maybe?
可能吗
So...
那么...
I guess this is good night, then?
该说再见了是吗
I don't live here, you know.
我不住这儿
No, I know.
我知道
I'm just grabbing my laptop.
我只是进去拿本本
Do you want to come inside?
想进来吗
God. it does feel like that doorstep moment.
这该不会是所谓的门阶场景吧
And what moment would that be?
什么意思?
Yeah. that's the moment.
对 就像这样
Can I get you two a cocktail?
需要来两杯酒吗
Oh. I'm fine with my diet coke. thank you.
我就喝无卡可乐吧 谢谢
Um, yeah, me, too. thanks.
我也一样 谢谢
So... tell me about Dan.
谈谈丹吧
I did. oh, come on.
说过了 别这样
His last name and his zip code? scintillating details.
他姓什么 住址邮编 细节中的细节
Come on. he's part of Serena second edition.
说吧 是他改变了瑟琳娜的哦
Well...
好吧...
I-i like the way I feel when he looks at me.
我喜欢他注视我的眼神
How?
什么感觉?
Like...
就像...
Like I wanna believe in myself.
让我充满自信
I-i know.
我知道
You think it's a clich?
你觉得这很俗吧
Uh, no. no, sweetie. i-i-i think it's...
不 我觉得...
It's incredible.
不可思议
Yeah.
是啊
Look... I know I may not be
我知道现在或许
Your most trusted friend right now,
我不是你最值得信赖的朋友
But I think I know the old you pretty well.
但我很了解过去的你
Yeah, better than, um, anyone, actually.
可以说你是最了解的人
Well, from where I sit, it would take...
现在就我看...
A lot to bring that person back.
要想找回从前的你难上加难
Um... I'm gonna call him, actually.
我得打电♥话♥给他...
He's pretty nervous about tomorrow,
明天要考试 他很紧张
So I wanna wish him luck. so I'll be back.
我要祝他好运 马上回来
That was quick. yeah, he didn't pick up.
真快啊 是啊 他没接电♥话♥
Oh, you can try him again later. yeah.
待会儿再打吧 是啊
Okay, I'd like to propose a toast. okay.
我要祝酒 好的
To the new you.
为一个崭新的你干杯
To the new me.
为崭新的我♥干♥杯
Cheers.
干杯
Ooh. you don't look so good.
你看起来不太好
You okay, s.?
没事吧
No, I'm not okay.
不好
Wait, how did we get here? what are we doing here?
等等 我们怎么会到这来 我们在这干什么
Oh, my god. I'm supposed to be at Hunter college.
天啊 我应该在汗特大学里
If memory serves, and it usually does,
如果没记错的话
They don't let you in if you're late. oh, my god.
一般情况下 你迟到就进不去了
I'm thinking eggs.
吃什么早餐好呢
Do you want... florentine or benedict?
来点本尼迪克特点心还是佛罗伦萨糕点
Wait. I was drinking soda, Georgie.
等等 乔治娅 昨晚我只喝了苏打
Yeah, until you switched to patron.
可之后你却重拾旧习 烈酒下肚
Look, don't worry. I called Lily and covered your ass.
别担心 我给莉莉打电♥话♥了 你不会有事的
So... you're welcome.
那么... 不客气
No, you--you knew I had s.a.t.s this morning.
不 你知道我今早要参加高考
Which is why I brought you here
这也是为什么我要把你带到这里
Instead of letting you go home with one of your many suitors.
不然的话你都上人家里了
You know the guy with the ironic mustache?
你认识那个留胡子那人吗
You two took over the deejay booth. wait, a mustache?
你们俩在DJ间里 等等 留胡子的人?
what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I guess you haven't changed as much as you thought.
没你想的变化快吧
Chuck? Chuck, hey. I'm in trouble.
恰克吗? 我有麻烦了
Look, I think I can still make it,
我想我还能赶到
But please go to Hunter,
你快去汗特
Try to keep the doors open until I get there.
在我到那之前别让门关了
Hey!
你好
Last night was strange, but very fun.
昨晚感觉怪怪的 但是很开心
Still we just said goodbye like... five hours ago?
好像5小时之前我们才说拜拜
I'm taking you somewhere. I'm going somewhere--to work.
跟我去一个地方 我要去上班
Get someone to cover for you. I can't just jump in the car with you
找个人替你班 我不能因为你一出现
Because you decide to show up. well, I'm not asking you to.
就和你一起上车 好 我不强求你
This is a onetime offer, and there's a clock ticking.
仅此一次 我等着呢
But...
但是...
Fine. I am intrigued.
好吧 我很感兴趣
You wish your brother good luck today?
祝你哥哥今天好运了吗
Yeah.
恩
May I be excused?
我能离开会儿吗
No, you may not.
不可以
And we are not gonna walk around this house all day
我们不能就这样一整天待在家里
And not talk to each other.
互相不理睬
Fine. you want me to speak? I'll speak.
好 你想我说我就说
You've completely and entirely prejudged the upper east side.
你对上东区完全有偏见
Maybe you shouldn't speak. dad, I learned my lesson on my birthday.
你不应该说... 爸爸 我在生日那天得到教训了
Asher's not like those girls. he's different.
阿瑟和那些女孩不同
I mean, he's nice and polite and he likes animals.
他人很好 很有礼貌 喜欢动物
Please let me go today?
今天能让我去吗
So you didn't cancel?
你没有取消约会?
I thought you'd change your mind.
我想你会改变主意的
I haven't.
我没有
Nate, I don't know about this.
内特 你在干什么
I can't. I didn't even study.
不行 我没有上学
Yeah, and you still made great scores
你的练习测试
On your practice tests.
还是得了很高分啊
That was for fun.
那只是玩玩而已
Listen, there's nothing wrong with keeping your options open.
保留你的选择权没有什么不好的
I don't think your parents are gonna be mad at you
我认为你父母不会因为
For choosing your own path...
你要选择自己的路而生气
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表