剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Right.
没错
Well, Dan's not really that into things.
丹并不在意物质的东西
Which makes shopping for him kind of hopeless.
才使得给他买♥♥礼物变的很没谱
The only thing he wants for christmas is snow.
他唯一想要的圣诞礼物是雪
It's not like I can give him that.
我又不可能给他雪
You sure?
你确定?
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Welcome. welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
We're doing things a little untraditionally this year.
我们今年做的和往年有点不同
I don't know if you've heard.
我不知道你听说了没有
I'm desiining a ne of lingerie for victoria's secret.
我在为维多利亚内衣秀做设计
I walked into the store, and I fell in love with this tree.
我一走进那家店 立刻就爱上了这棵圣诞树
Isn't that lipstick clever? isn't it?
这个唇膏的设计是不是很聪明?
Good. have some eggnog.
好的 喝点蛋酒
Hello? hey. it's me.
喂 是我
Hey. so, uh, running into each other at the school fair--
在学校酒会遇见彼此
Kind of awkward.
有点尴尬啊
I suppose so, especially after our last phone call.
可能吧 尤其在我们上次通话后
Rufus, we really shouldn't be speaking.
鲁弗斯 我们之间不该谈话的
No, I know.
我知道
But if there's something you want to say,
但是如果你想说些什么的话
You should go ahead and say it
你就该说出来
Is there something you want me to say?
你想让我说什么吗
Rufus...
鲁弗斯...
Why are you calling?
你为什么打给我?
Oh, i...
我...
Just wanted to say merry christmas.
只想说声圣诞快乐
Hope you have a good holiday.
希望你节日快乐
Yes, well...
好吧
I'm, um, flying to Anguilla with Bart tonight,
我今晚要和巴特一起飞往安圭拉
So I'm expecting it to be a-a great holiday--
我希望这是次愉快的假期
One for the ages, in fact.
实际上 希望它是最好的一次
Good night, Rufus. good-bye.
晚安 鲁弗斯 再见
Anguilla.
安圭拉
What is the matter with me?
我这是怎么了?
I don't think so. oh.
我不这么认为
Oh. excuse me.
失陪了
What are you doing here? well, I was hoping to see you again.
你来这干吗 我希望能再见到你
I thought it great good fortune that roman tracked me down
我觉得我很幸运 罗曼 在滑冰场找到了我
At the skating rink and extended an invitation.
并邀请我来这
Oh, well...
好吧
En--enjoy the party.
好好玩
How dare you invite a strange man into my home.
你怎么敢邀请一个陌生人到我家里
Jack came?
杰克来了?
Go talk to him.
去和他聊聊
Bring vodka. roman...
端杯伏特加 罗曼 ...
You practically picked him up off the street.
你基本上算是在大街上挑选的他
And then I googled him. his name is Jack Roth.
然后我搜索了他 他的名字是杰克·罗斯
He owns a prominent hedge fund
他有一家著名的套头公♥司♥
With offices in london and barcelona,
在伦敦和巴塞罗那都有办公室
And he finds you very attractive.
他觉得你很迷人
Well, that's no excuse,
那不是理由
And--and--and I am doing just fine
而且我...我过得挺好
Without your romantic help.
即便没有你浪漫的援助
Are you?
真的吗
Eleanor, we've been friends for a long time....
埃莉诺 我们当朋友很长时间了
Since before Marc Jacobs went into rehab.
在马克·雅可布去戒疗所之前就是了
Friends don't steal other friends' husbands.
朋友不会偷朋友的老公
Is Nate there?
内特在吗
Oh. a few hours ago?
几个小时前走了?
Chuck bass didn't call for him, did he?
恰克·拜斯没打电♥话♥给他吧 有吗
Uh, never mind. did Nate say where he was going?
没关系了 内特有说他去哪了吗
No, no. don't--don disturbrb mrs. Archibald.
不 不 别麻烦阿齐布尔德夫人了
Um, I'm sure he's on his way here now.
我相信他已经在来的路上了
All right. thank you.
好的 谢谢
Dorota's gonna kill you if you get glue on that comforter.
如果被子粘上胶水 朵箩塔会杀了你的
Sorry we've turned your room into an art studio, b.,
不好意思 B 我们把你的房♥间变成了工作室
But the clock is ticking.
但没时间了
I'm done.
完成了
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
Wow. that--that's amazing.
真不可思议
Thank you so much, Vanessa. this is gonna be... incredible.
非常感谢 瓦内萨 这一定会...很棒的
Good. I'm glad I could help.
很好 我很高兴能帮上忙
I think he'll really love it.
我想他会喜欢的
Vanessa?
瓦内萨?
I think I'd like to help with this little project.
我想我也能帮上一点忙
Would you come and help me find another pair of scissors?
你能帮我再找把剪刀吗
It's so nice what you're doing for your friend Dan,
你为丹做的这些事真窝心
Helping his girlfriend make his christmas present.
帮他女朋友准备圣诞礼物
Serena is so grateful
瑟琳娜很感谢你
Because she likes to see the best in people.
因为她只看到人们好的一面
I like to see the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥
Yeah? and what's that?
是吗 是什么?
I think you like Dan a little too much.
我认为你有点太喜欢丹了
Just thought I should let you know
我觉得我该让你知道
Someone's watching.
有人一直在盯着
Merry christmas.
圣诞快乐
I'm taking off. call me when you're done?
我要走了 完成了打电♥话♥给我好吗
Okay. where you going?
好的 你去哪?
I'm gonna go check on my daddy. I thought you were gonna help.
我去看看我爸爸 我以为你是来帮忙的
I think my work's done here. oh, hello.
我觉得这没我事了 你好
Hi. good-bye. when you two are done hiding up here,
你好 再见 你们俩忙完这儿的事
I'm taking you both out for dessert. can't, mom. I'm busy.
我要带你们去吃点心的 不行 妈妈 我很忙
But this is important for our family.
但这对我们家来说很重要
It'll just be the three of us. mom,
就我们三个人 妈妈
Anytime you say it'll just be the three of us,
每次你一说就我们三个
It means you're dating someone new. whoever it is,
意味着你又和谁约会了
I don't care. I'll just meet him at the wedding. fine, fine.
我不管 我在婚礼上见他就好了 好吧 好吧
Then I will just tell you who it is,
那我就直接告诉你们他是谁
Because you're gonna be seeing him around from now on.
因为你们以后会经常见到他的
It's Bart Bass. Bart Bass?
是巴特·拜斯 巴特·拜斯?
Mom, you cannot date Bart Bass.
妈妈 你不能和巴特·拜斯约会
You just said a moment ago you didn't care who it was.
一分钟前你还在说不关心呢
That was before I knew who it was.
那是在知道他是谁之前
He only has one facial expression. he scares me.
他就一个面部表情 太吓人了
And he raised Chuck. that scares me.
他有恰克这个儿子 这吓到了我
Oh, Serena, as usual, you're being overly dramatic.
瑟琳娜 你还是老样子 太夸张了
I'm not marrying Bart.
我不会和巴特结婚的
This is very casual,
只是随便约会一下
And regardless, I'm not asking your permission.
而且无论如何 我不是来要你们许可的
You know when I suggested this plan,
当我提出这个计划的时候
I didn't know that it would entail a robbery. hey, hey, hey.
我并不知道还包括抢劫
I left a donation.
我留下了捐赠品
So it was more of a rescue than a robbery.
这是援救不是抢劫
You know, those abandoned trees in that lot
这些被丢弃的树
Were just gonna be kindling the day after christmas,
在圣诞节的第二天就被当成柴火了
And this tree that we have here is gonna be loved and admired.
我们把这棵树拿来 它就会被关怀了
Oh, yeah, you have a real talent for spin, my brother. okay.
你真有解释的天赋 哥哥
I wish I had more talent for heavy lifting. oh.
我更希望自己有搬东西的天赋
Oh. yeah, well, what you're doing for Serena is really romantic.
你为瑟琳娜做的还真是浪漫
I wonder what mom and dad
我希望爸爸和妈妈
Are gettineach other for christmas.
圣诞的时候会在一起
I thought that if I got them under the same roof
我以为让妈妈回来住
That things would go back to the way they were.
一切就会变得像以前一样了
They haven't, have they?
他们没有 对吧
I think there's a real possibility
我觉得很有可能
That they might split up.
他们还是会分开
If I hadn't brought her back, though,
如果我不把她接回来 那么
We could've just kept pretending
我们还可以继续装着以为
That she's just in Hudson doing her art.
她还在哈德森画她的画
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表