剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Nathaniel, I don't need you to fight this fight for me.
内特尼尔 你不用替我争什么
Where do you think you're going? anywhere but here.
你要去哪 离开这里
Thank you. what's taking Dan and Serena so long?
谢谢 丹和瑟琳娜怎么还没到
Hey, we're here. there you are.
我们来了 终于到了
You're lucky you made it while the turkey's still hot.
你们很幸运 火鸡还是热的
Mom, this is Serena, and this is her brother Eric.
妈妈 这是瑟琳娜 这是她的弟弟艾瑞克
It is so nice to meet you both.
见到你们两个真好
It's nice to meet you, too. nice to meet you. hi.
我也是 很高兴见到你
And this is their mother, Lily.
这是他们的妈妈莉莉
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Just in time, but I thought you were gonna bring pie.
回来得真及时 但我以为你会带点派回来
I did, but it kinda got run over by a taxi,
我带了 但是它们被出租车压坏了
Uh, as I was trying to help this girl stay out of traffic. ah, well,
为了让一个女孩不被车撞到
Who needs dessert
谁还需要甜品
When we have a real-life hero in our midst?
如果我们身边有个活生生的英雄?
Your brother just saved a girl.
你哥哥刚刚英雄救美
I thought you needed to be near a girl for that to happen.
我想那也得有个女孩让你救
Not just any girl. the girl.
不是一个女孩 是那个女孩
Oh, the blonde you stalk at school? just the one.
你在学校看上的那个金发女孩? 就是她
A thing for blondes. you are your father's son. not just any blonde.
钟情金发美女 真像你♥爸♥爸 不是随便哪个金发女孩
Apparently, I like the ones who get drunk on thanksgiving
很显然 我钟情的人总会在感恩节喝得烂醉
And almost die. well, your dad liked 'em
而且差点死掉 你♥爸♥爸曾经喜欢这种类型的
Dangerous and troubled, too, so... you were dangerous?
危险而且麻烦 那么... 你很危险的?
Who said I was talking about me? well,
谁说我是在说自己?
I didn't realize there was anyone else.
我不知道还有其他人
Well, it is so nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Alison. right, it's nice to meet you, too.
艾利森 见到你也很高兴
Lily, was it?
莉莉 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Well, I'm just gonna take these coats and put them in, um,
我正要把这些大衣放进
Dan's room. uh, you know what? it's okay. I've got them.
丹的房♥间 没关系 我去就行了
Oh, thank you. mm.
谢谢
Okay, Eric and Jenny, napkin duty.
艾瑞克和珍妮 摆餐巾
Serena and Dan, I want every water glass filled,
瑟琳娜和丹 负责倒满酒水
And every candle you can find lit. I am sorry.
还有把能找到的蜡烛都点起来 对不起
I did not know that you were--
我不知道你
Back? well, I am.
回来了? 没错 我回来了
And why would you know?
为什么要知道
Well, Dan never mentioned it when he invited me.
丹邀请我的时候没提起过
I called. I didn't hear the phone.
我打了电♥话♥ 我没听见铃♥声♥
You know what? it's fine. it's fine.
没关系 没关系
Let's just have a great time. this holiday's about sharing.
我们只要玩得开心 这个节日是为了分享
Right. and if you don't mind, um, could we not share too much?
没错 如果你不介意的话 我们能不能不要分享太多?
I haven't exactly told my kids about my past.
我还没有告诉我的孩子们我的过去
Well... our past.
我们的过去
Hey, turkey's almost room temp, guys. come on down.
火鸡快冷了 大家 赶快过来
You grab the mashed.
你拿土豆泥
I got that.
让我来
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
If it's on the web site,
如果这在网站上
Then I'll go look at it. otherwise, I'm not gonna.
那我就去看看 否则我不去
Well, that goes without speaking. we know that.
那是当然 我们知道
And who's designing the page? well, I wanted to talk to you.
还有是谁设计的页面? 我想和你谈谈
The guy with no hair? mm-hmm. yeah.
那个没头发的人 是的
Blair...
布莱尔
You haven't touched your food.
你还没动过你的菜
Come on, darling. what has gotten into you?
告诉我 亲爱的 发生什么事了
Well, I was going to wait till after dinner,
我本来想等到晚饭后
But I guess now is as good a time as any.
但我想现在也是个好时机
Did you call daddy and say that I didn't want to see him
你给爸爸打电♥话♥告诉他
This thanksgiving?
我这个感恩节不想见他吗?
Of course not. what a ridiculous accusation.
当然没有 你这么说我真是太可笑了
So you didn't tell him that I was so angry at him for leaving,
那你没告诉他 对于他的离开 我很生气
That I didn't even want to talk to him today?
以至于我今天根本不想和他说话?
You had no right to uninvite him.
你没有权利不请他来
When are you gonna get it through your head?
你到底什么时候才会想通?
He left us.
他离开了我们
He didn't leave us. he left you.
他没有离开我们 他离开了你
That's enough.
够了
That's enough.
够了
If you want to take this up with me,
如果你想和我讨论这个
We can discuss it later, after our guests have left.
我们可以在客人离开以后再讨论
Right now you either eat or you leave the table.
现在你要么吃 要么离开餐桌
I told you, I'm not hungry.
我告诉你了 我不饿
Or maybe dessert will change your mind.
也许甜点会让你改变主意
Where is daddy's pie? hmm?
爸爸的派在那里?
Care for dessert, sir? I don't see his pumpkin pie.
想要甜点吗 先生? 我没看见他的南瓜派
Well, there were so many delicious choices coming from the caterer,
宴会的主厨提供了这么多美味的选择
We just sent that one down to the doorman.
所以我们刚把那个送给看门的了
What is thanksgiving after all, hmm?
感恩节就是要这样嘛
Now choose one of those amazing desserts.
现在挑一个美味的甜点
So, uh, mrs. Van der woodsen,
那么 范德 der woodsen夫人
Um, what were thanksgivings like when you were growing up?
在你小的时候 感恩节是怎样的?
Serena said you were raised in california? oh,
瑟琳娜说你是在加利福尼亚长大的
I grew up on a little ranch in Montecito.
我是在蒙塔西多的一个小农场长大的
I didn't know there were little ranches. there aren't.
我不知道那里有小农场 那里没有
I don't want to be rude, but I should take this. yeah, sure.
我不想失礼 但我必须接这个电♥话♥ 没关系
Hey, we're right in the middle of di--
我们正在吃饭
Yeah. o-of course. I'm on my way.
当然 我马上来
What's up?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, but I have to go. is everything all right?
很抱歉 但我得走了 没事吗?
No, but, um, it will be, I hope.
不 但是 会没事的 我希望
I'm sorry. I can't really say more, but it's nothing about us. okay.
抱歉 我不能再说了 但这和我们无关 好吧
I was having a lot of fun, though. bye. all right.
但是我很开心 再见 好的
I'm sorry, mom. I have to go. oh, of course. you're such a good friend.
对不起 妈妈 我得走了 当然 你真是个好朋友
Look, um, I hope you don't mind, but my daughter has to go.
我希望你别介意 但我女儿得先走了
Do you need to go with her? no, no, no, mom. stay. have fun, please.
你要和她一起走吗? 不 不 妈妈 留下 玩得开心
Thanks, guys. it was nice to meet you.
谢谢 各位 见到你们很高兴
Is she gonna be okay?
她会没事吗?
Yeah, uh, yeah. I don't think it has anything to do with her,
是的 我不觉得这和她有什么关系
But, um, you were talking about your ranch.
但是 你正讲到你的农场
Did you have any horses?
你有马吗?
Yes, I had a few. um, I had my own, rosewood.
我有几匹 我有我自己的马 蔷薇木
My dad has a song called "rosewood." oh, but no, not that rosewood.
我爸爸有首歌♥叫做蔷薇木 但是不是那个蔷薇木
I completely forgot about that song. yeah, it's about my mom.
我完全忘了那首歌♥ 对 那是关于我妈妈的
You know, 'cause she had this perfume that she always wore.
你知道 因为她经常用的那中味道的香水
And it was rose and... sandalwood.
是蔷薇和 檀香
Sandalwood. it was like her own personal scent.
檀香 那就像是她的专属香味
I'm a fool. you're not a fool.
我是个傻瓜 你不是个傻瓜
Um, raise your hand if you're over 30
如果你在30岁以上
And acting really weird right now.
并且现在表现得很奇怪请举手
I'm sorry, Alison.
对不起 艾利森
I never told Rufus about that horse.
我从没跟鲁弗斯说过关于那马的事情
So I'm sure it's just a coincidence. wait a minute here.
所以我肯定这只是个巧合 等等
Why are you talking like you know each other?
为什么你说得好像你们两个认识一样?
Do you two know each other?
你们互相认识吗?
Uh, we kinda did know each other,
我们算是认识吧
A long, long time ago. what?
很久很久以前 什么?
Know each other how?
怎么认识的?
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
This is unbelievable. you know what? I need some air.
我真不敢相信 我要透透气
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
You have a lot of explaining to do.
你得好好解释解释
Mom, wait.
妈妈 等等
May we please be excused? yeah, sure.
我们能离开一下吗? 当然
Watch it. come on. come on. come on.
小心点 过来
I don't want a bath.
我不想洗澡
Oh, too bad. Blair's direct orders. Blair's not the boss of me.
那就太糟了 布莱尔的直接命令 布莱尔又不是我老板
Sit. oh, are you new here?
坐下 你是新来的吗?
Cause Blair's the boss of all of us.
因为布莱尔是我们所有人的老板
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表