剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Beautiful.
很漂亮
I-i-i have to go after her. I'm sorry.
我得跟着她 对不起
Feel free to find me.
尽管来找我
I found your pants.
我找到你的裤子了
Well, you're getting warmer,
那你热起来了吗
Which is an achievement considering you're already hot.
想到能让你热起来 就觉得很棒
Well, you better hope it doesn't get cold.
你最好祈祷不会冷下来
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
What the hell?!
搞什么?!
Hey, my phone is in my pants,
我的手♥机♥在我的裤子里
And I'm stuck up here, bitch!
我被困在这没法动了 婊♥子♥!
Vanessa!
瓦内萨!
Vanessa, wait, please.
瓦内萨 等等 求你了
Why won't you wait? come here... oh.
为什么你不能等等? 过来
Because you're not vanessa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
原来你不是瓦内萨 对不起
Case of mistaken identity.
我认错人了
Ironically, not involving masks.
讽刺的是 没戴面具都认错
Lily.
莉莉
There you are.
你在这里啊
Oh, I just needed a moment.
我需要点时间
That... what just happened... the kiss?
刚刚发生的 接吻
Yeah, it made me feel a little...nostalgic?
它使我有点 怀念以前
Nauseous. right, um, ouch.
恶心 好伤人
No, I'm... I'm kidding, kind of.
不 我在开玩笑 有一点
I'm sorry, rufus.
对不起 鲁弗斯
I-i... maybe I shouldn't have asked you here.
也许我本不该带你过来这里
Right, um, and, um,
好吧
I'm sorry I kissed you, but I did it because
很抱歉我吻了你 我这么做是因为
That mercenary in the starched white shirt...
那个衣冠楚楚的贪婪的男人
He doesn't appreciate everything you have
他不懂欣赏一个比25岁的迷人模特
Over an attractive 25-year-old mannequin.
拥有更多内涵的你
Cause beauty fades,
美貌总会消逝的
Though yours has done a remarkable job of holding on,
而你的确做了很周全出色的保养
And in the long run, it's gonna be his loss.
但长远来看这还是他的损失
And I thought he should know how it feels to lose you.
我认为他该体会失去你的痛苦
Cause trust me, it's not fun.
相信我 一点都不好受
I think it worked.
我想起作用了
Lily, may I speak with you for a moment?
莉莉 我能跟你谈一会吗?
If you'll excuse us.
如果你不介意的话
Happy to help.
很乐意帮忙
She means nothing.
她什么也不是
Jenny? hey.
珍妮
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Um, look, you didn't see me here, okay?
你就当作没有看到过我 好吗?
Yeah, don't worry about it. just one in a series of things
这你不用担心 今晚一连串的事情
I'll pretend didn't happen tonight.
我都想当没发生过
Is everything okay?
发生了什么事吗?
I'm not sure. dan
我自己也不清楚 丹
surprised me by showing up here.
刚才出乎意外的也来了
Well, go, dan! yeah,
丹 也来参加舞会?
except then he threw me for a loop
是 但一会就离开了
By chasing after some girl named vanessa.
为的是去追一个叫瓦内萨的女孩
No,v.'s dan's best friend.
V 只是丹的好朋友
yeah, well,they seemed like a little more than that.
好像不仅仅是好朋友的关系
They've kind of got a history, don't they?
他们曾经谈是恋人 对吗?
Sure.
对
But, I mean,
但是我想说的是
dan's never liked a girl like he likes you.
丹从来没有爱过一个女孩胜过你
Really. I mean, come on. he's at a masked ball,
他连化妆舞会也来了
And I think he'd go basically anywhere with you...
几乎是你到哪 她跟到哪
Except for maybe the ice capades
大概除了去看滑冰表演
Cause that really freaked him out when he was 5.
因为他5岁的时候被吓得够呛的
You know what? i...I think I'll go and try to find him.
你知道吗? 我...我应该去找他
I don't know how I'm gonna find anyone.
我也不知道怎么能找到他
This stupid mask keeps falling over my eyes.
这面具老是从我眼睛上掉下来
Well, I'd give you mine,
我很乐意把我的给你
but masks come off at midnight,
但是到了午夜 就要把面具摘了
And I kind of need my disguise to get out of here.
而我现在需要戴着它出去
You know what? you wanna trade?
咱们交换 怎么样?
Sure.
当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢
And here, take this. it's so hot in here,
我穿这个在这里觉得热 给你穿
And you'll probably be cold outside.
否则你到外面会着凉的
Here you go.
给你
Did you have fun tonight?
今晚玩得开心吗?
It was everything I hoped.
一切都在我意料之中
Good.
不错
Okay, let's see. here.
让我瞧瞧
Oh, thanks. pretty.
嗯 很漂亮
Serena, just don't say anything and let me explain.
瑟琳娜 什么都别说 听我解释
I've been trying to do the right thing,
我一直在强迫自己和布莱尔在一起
but it's killing me.
但无疑是慢性自杀
Look, I know we both care about blair,
我们都关心布莱尔
but maybe The best thing is for me to just tell her the truth.
也许最好方法是告诉她事情真♥相♥
I'm not over you,
我原以为我能忘了你
and I thought I could fight it, but I can't.
但是我发现自己根本做不到
And if you don't stop me, I'm gonna kiss you.
如果你不说话 我就要吻你
Nate?
内特?
Nate, what are you doing?
内特 你在干吗?
it's almost midnight. You have to find blair. look, okay, whatever.
都快午夜了 无论如何你得去找布莱尔
Just forget the clue.
都忘记给你提示了
she's wearing big, tall boots And a big old crown.
她穿着高靴 戴着很大的皇冠
Just go, okay? hurry.
听清楚了没? 快去找她
Serena, have you seen nate? hey!
瑟琳娜 你看见内特了吗?
Jenny.
珍妮
It's midnight! masks off!
午夜了! 可以摘掉面具了!
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Serena! sere... serena, wait.
瑟琳娜! 瑟琳...瑟琳娜 等等...
I'm so sorry. serena!
我万分抱歉 瑟琳娜!
Little jenny humphrey manages to get my pants off
小珍妮·汉弗瑞 勾起我的欲望后
And have me not enjoy it.
却不让得逞
Quite the accomplishment.
现在也学会了一手
Good thing someone else at the party Was as lecherous as you,
幸好舞会上 还有和你一样好色的人
Or you'd still be up on that roof,
否则你还不知 要在天台呆到什么时候
and, no,I don't want to know
还有 别告诉我
what you had to do to get that tux.
你身上这件礼服是怎么得来的
This is me.
这就是我
All right, chuck, I'll see you in the a.m.
恰克 明早见
Unh-unh. no, you didn't find me by midnight.
你在午夜前都没有找到我
No happily ever after for you.
午夜后和你在一起也不快乐
Blair, I'm... I'm sorry.
布莱尔 我...我很抱歉
All I wanted was for us to start over,
我只是想我们重新开始
And you didn't even try.
而你甚至都不肯尝试一下
Well, at least somebody's having a good night.
至少今晚有人玩得很开心
Serena, hey. what... will you please just talk to me?
瑟琳娜 拜托听我说下去
Please. why did you run away from me?
我叫你的时候干吗要溜走?
Wait. what are you talking about?
等等 你刚才说什么?
You're the one that ran away.
明明是你溜走的
I don't think so.
金色的头发
Blonde hair, yellow dress,
黄色的衣服 外加黑色的披肩
black furry thing?
不是你吗?
There is only one serena van der woodsen.
现场只有一个瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Yeah, no, not tonight.
是的 不过今晚不止一个
Let me say...
我想说的是...
For the record...
郑重其事地告诉你..
I like you.
我爱你
Only you.
只爱你一个
Well, that's good, because I feel the same about you.
太好了 我也想说同样的话
I'm glad that's cleared up.
太好了 一切都澄清了
Hey, um, you know,I hear the ice capades are coming to town.
据我所知 滑冰巡回表演快到这儿
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表