剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Mm. if you're there, so am i.
你到哪儿 我跟到哪...
You guys are up late.
你们还没有睡
We were celebrating.
我们在庆祝
Eleanor waldorf has agreed
布莱尔·霍道夫
to let your father's firm Take her company public.
同意让你♥爸♥爸帮助她们公♥司♥上市
Congrats. that's great news.
好消息啊 值得庆贺
It is, which is why I was looking for a wine opener
的确是这样 我打算找开瓶器
So I could surprise your father with a bottle of margaux,
然后开瓶玛歌♥葡萄酒给你♥爸♥爸庆祝
Which is how I found this.
但是我却找到了这个
Well, what do you have to say for yourself, nate?
你想说什么 内特?
What?
什么?
Well, it isn't mine, and it isn't your father's,
这包东西不是我的 也不是你♥爸♥爸的
So that only leaves one other person in this house.
那只可能 属于这个屋子里的另外一个人
Hey, you're still up.
你还没睡
Yeah, not that tired. well, I am. I'm exhausted.
我不累 我倒是累坏了
I ended up going to that ball, actually.
我最终还是去了化妆舞会
Oh, really?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Well, your night's not over.
不过你还不能睡觉
There's someone here to see you.
有人要见你
Pierogis? I come in peace.
以为我是来找茬的?放心 我完全心平气和
Great. 'cause I'm starving.
那就好 我饿坏了
Save it, humphrey. you've never done contrite well.
省省吧 汉弗瑞 你道歉一直都很烂
Besides, I'm the one who should apologize.
更何况应该是我说对不起
No, really, I am.
不 我应该早点告诉你
I should have told you about serena.
关于瑟琳娜的事情
And I should have asked you.
我应该早点问你
well, I shouldn't have lied about tonight
我今晚不应该撒谎
And I shouldn't have run out on you.
我也不应该扔下你跑走
Look, if we're gonna be friends again,
如果我们还是朋友
We're gonna have to figure this stuff out.
就必须把这次的事处理好
You're right, and I've missed having a friend.
你说的不错 我差点失去一个朋友
I've missed being one.
我没做好朋友的职责
We can start slow, with the basics.
我们可以慢慢来 从基本的开始
Like, uh, fewer lies, more ukrainian food.
比如少说谎 多吃东西
And you telling me About everything
你可以告诉我
I missed while I was gone,
离开后发生的一些事情
Such as serena.
例如瑟琳娜
Well, she's pretty fantastic,
她很迷人
Almost as good as this pierogi.
也很敏锐
Yeah, she's got this crazy mother who's always,
她那难缠的老妈
like, Sparring with me
经常和我争论
And this... and this best friend
还有她的好朋友
Who's very hard for me to deal with.
也很难应付
The best friend has a boyfriend who's hard for me to deal with.
她好朋友的 男朋友也是同样难对付
It's... it's all very hard for me. it's very hard for me.
一切对我来说都很难
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表