剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
All I wanted was to come and find you and tell you everything.
我就想马上找到你并把一切都告诉你
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
No. no, no, of course not.
不 当然不会
It's--it's just...
只...只是...
It's, uh, it's a lot.
只是 我一下难以接受
And i...
我...
I really, really wish that you told me this sooner.
我真的希望你能早点跟我说
No, i-i know it's my fault.
我...我知道都是我的错
I... I was just so scared.
我...我当时太害怕了
I-i get it. I get it.
我明白 我理解
I mean, "hey, I think I killed someone,
"我跟你说 我杀了人
"and I'm being blackmailed by a crazy girl pretending to be someone else"
不停地收到一个装成别人的疯女人的恐吓信"
Doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
这不是什么张嘴就来的事
But it's all over, right?
但是这一切都结束了 对吗
I mean, we can fix this.
我是说 我们可以和好的
Serena, i--last night-- it's okay.
瑟琳娜 我...昨晚 没关系的
You and Georgina and Vanessa were just hanging out, and it got late,
你和乔治娜还有瓦内萨只是聊天聊到了很晚
And you fell asleep.
然后你们就睡着了
I'll see you at the wedding.
婚礼上见
When I told my mom not to go away with Rufus,
当我跟我妈说不要跟鲁弗斯走的时候
I said it was 'cause you and I were forever.
我说那是因为我跟你要永远在一起
I knew I was right.
我知道我是对的
Hello?
你好?
Blair, it's Dan.
布莱尔 我是丹
Bart, darling.
巴特 亲爱的
What is the big mystery?
有什么天大的惊喜等着我?
What are we doing here?
我们为什么要来这?
This is the first building I ever bought.
这是我买♥♥下的第一栋楼
Well, it's quite impressive.
不得不让人赞叹
You had a good eye even--even back then.
你那时候就有这么好的眼光
Sometimes I like to come here, just to...
有时候我喜欢来这 就是想...
Feel how it felt the first time I saw it.
重温我第一次看到它的感受
Well, there is a comfort in revisiting the things that we loved...
重温我们年轻时曾爱过的东西...
When we were young.
感觉的确很舒服
But the truth is, I'm not that young man anymore.
但事实上 我已不再是当年的那个我了
I think maybe I've outgrown this place,
我想或许这个地方已经容不下我了
And holding on to it is keeping me from
死抓着它不放会阻止我
Moving forward with what's most important to me now.
追求眼前对我更重要的东西的脚步
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么办?
I think you should let it go.
我想你该就此放手
I agree.
我也是这么想的
Now can you do the same for me?
你能为我做同样的事吗?
Hey, it's Sarah. you know what to do.
我是莎拉 你知道该怎么做咯
Voice mail.
留言信箱
Okay, like we talked about.
就按我们说的做
Hey, hey, it's me. Dan.
是我 丹
After you left,Serena and I got in a huge fight,
你走之后瑟琳娜和我大吵一架
and--and she said all this crazy stuff.
她说了很多不可理喻的话
I honestly don't know what to believe,
我真不知道该信什么
But--but what I do know is I want to see you.
但我只知道我想见你
So, uh, call me.
给我回电
Excellent work. she's totally calling back.
好极了 她肯定会回电♥话♥的
This is so weird.
太怪了
I don't normally do plots against people.
我从不在人背后弄这些小动作
Don't worry, virgin. I'll talk you through it.
别担心 处处 我会指点你的
Right on schedule.
不出所料
I just got your message.
我刚刚收到你的留言
Oh, good, good.
很好
So... sorry about this morning with serena.
今早的事真是抱歉
That was very awkward, to say the least. yeah, a little bit.
说起来真有点尴尬 是有一点
Last night really changed things for me.
对我来说昨晚真的改变了不少
Serena and I left things kind of uncertain, so i-i think I wanna end it.
她和我之间存在太多不确定因素 我想做个了断
I know I do.
我确有这个打算
Will you meet me?
你会来见我吗?
Our spot in the park by the pond?
公园池塘边我们邂逅的地方如何?
See you there.
不见不散
We're turning around.
掉头
One last battle, and the war is won.
最后一场仗 胜利在望
Humphrey, you are a born liar.
汉弗瑞你真是天生的谎话王
Thanks, I think.
谢了
All that stuff about last night was genius.
你能提到昨晚的事真是天才
Anything you wanna tell me?
还有什么想告诉我吗?
Uh, no. like you said, just born to lie.
没有 就像你所说 天生的谎话王
Honestly, Dan, last night was fun,
说真的 丹 昨晚真是很有意思
But I didn't really know what it would all mean to you.
但我真不知道那对你意味着什么
Well, i-i normally don't jump into things like that, so when I do,
我通常不会轻易那样 所以如果我真的做了
It means a lot. me, too. that's why I think we should be together forever.
那将意义重大 所以我认为我们应该在一起
Georgina, look, Serena told me everything.
听着乔治娜 瑟琳娜什么都告诉我了
All right? and I believe her.
明白吗? 而且我相信她
No, you don't understand. she was upset and--and jealous.
你不明白 早上她在生气在嫉妒
I'm sure she told you all kinds of things to
她告诉你的这些事
Make you think the worst of me. no, just stop it.
只是想让你对我有坏印象 别说了
I never meant for this to happen, but it did,
我从没想过会发生这种事 但木已成舟
and I know you feel it, too.
我知道你也有感觉
I mean, how else do you explain last night?
不然你如何解释昨晚的事呢?
I don't know. I don't know, and I wish I could.
不知道 我也希望能有一个解释
S-so you're just gonna go back to serena
那你想当什么都没发生似的
Like nothing happened and just leave me all alone?
回到瑟琳娜身边 而留下我孤身一人吗?
Oh, you're not alone, g.
你可不孤单啊 G
I'm here now, and I brought some people who really,
我在这儿 同时还来带些
Really want to see you.
特想见你的人
I think you remember your parents.
我想你还记得自己的父母吧
The only thing feared by the spawn of satan?
撒旦之子最惧怕什么?
Mom and dad.
当然是妈妈和爸爸
Leave it to Blair Waldorf to know that bitches don't just happen.
这使得布莱尔·霍道夫明白贱♥人♥并非凭空产生
They're made...
而是由...
By parents even more wicked than their offspring.
比他们子女更邪恶的父母一手养成
Okay, I'm...
我...
Mom, dad, this is not what you think.
妈妈 爸爸 这不是你们想的那样
You have to believe me. there, there, Georgie. it's gonna be okay.
你们得相信我 别急 乔治娜 没事的
No, this time, it won't. or it won't.
这回可没这么简单 或许有些麻烦
Your parents were so worried, g.
你的父母非常担心 G
They told me everything-- how you're supposed to be on
他们什么都告诉我了 例如你应该在
The equestrian circuit but sold your show pony for cocaine.
骑马比赛场而不是将你的马卖♥♥掉换可♥卡♥因♥
That was a difficult time, but i-i've put that behind me.
那是非常时期 但都已经过去了
When? when you were in rehab?
什么时候? 在戒毒所吗?
It's hard to get clean when you hitchhike into town,
搭顺风车来到城里偷走信♥用♥卡♥
Steal a credit card and book a ticket to ibiza.
订下了去伊维萨岛的机票就不再清白
You didn't see where they sent me.
你根本不知道他们送我去哪儿
I mean, that place was awful. it was--it was in utah.
那地方太糟了 在犹他
At least I lasted longer than lohan. we were trying to help.
待的时间比林赛·罗韩还长 我们是想帮你
I've had enough. I have to go. Georgina, stop.
够了 我要走了 乔治娜站住
Yes, stay, Georgina. I'll go.
别动乔治娜 我会走的
Oh, that reminds me.
这倒是提醒了我
I almost forgot to leave you the information
差点忘了给你留下
That I discussed with your parents. what's this?
我和你父母讨论的结果 什么东西?
Where you're going. a boot camp for troubled girls.
你的去处 针对问题女孩的训练营
Blair was kind enough to do some research. haven't you heard?
布莱尔看上去做了不少调查 你没听说过吗?
I'm the crazy bitch around here.
现在我是这里的疯婊♥子♥
Have fun at reform school.
祝你在那学校开心
So how long will you be on the road?
路上会花多久?
Well, I'll get the details. we'll figure it all out.
我会去弄清楚的 到时候就知道了
But it's kinda cool, right? oh, it's very cool.
很酷吧? 超酷
Affirmation from my son. this is an historic moment.
能得到我儿子的肯定真是历史性的一刻
Well, last night must have been pretty historic as well,
昨晚肯定也是历史性的时刻
Considering when I came home, you hadn't.
考虑到我回家后你还没回来
Yeah, last night was pretty special.
昨晚确实很特别
I'm sorry I skipped out early, by the way, dad.
抱歉我一早就出门了 老爸
I-i'd love to hear all about it, but I have a, uh, a wedding.
我很乐意听你说说昨晚 但我有个婚礼要参加
The wedding.
那个婚礼
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表