剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's right out of the spiral notebook.
是从我的线圈本里扯下来的
I'm kinda scared to read it.
我都有点不敢读了
What happened on october 8th, 2005?
2005年10月8日发生了什么事?
Well, I was accidentally invited
我碰巧受邀去参加一场生日会
To a birthday party where I met a girl.
在那儿我遇到一个女孩
She only spoke two sentences to me,
她只对我说了两句话
But I've never forgotten her.
但我永远也忘不了她
Wait. your story's about me?
等等 你写的小说是关于我的?
Are we really gonna do this?
我们真的要做吗
The arts and crafts were impressive,
雪景的布置让人很难忘
But how did you manage the real snow?
但你是怎么控制自然下雪的?
I'm well-connected.
我可是很神通广大的
This is, without question, the best christmas ever.
这无疑是最好的一次圣诞
Ever in the history of christmas.
是过去所有圣诞里最好的
I hate to break the spell,
我不想扫兴的
But, uh, we better get home before our families wake up.
但是...我们最好得在家人醒来前赶回去
Eleanor... hmm?
埃莉诺?
You are a marvel.
你真是太棒了
Oh, stop it. mmm.
别说了
Who knew there were men like you
谁能想到像你这样的男人
Wandering around central park, lost?
会在中♥央♥公园里闲晃而迷路呢
Eleanor, good morning,
埃莉诺 早上好
And, Jack, nice to see you. good morning.
还有杰克 很高兴见到你 早上好
Yes, wonderful.
是啊 非常好
The flights were all canceled because of the weather.
由于天气原因航♥班♥都取消了
I wanted to tell Blair in person.
我想亲自跟布莱尔说一声
Do not worry. we--we have a room at the pierre.
别担心 我们在皮埃尔酒店定了房♥
No, it's nonsense. you--you'll stay with us.
不 这样不行 你们留下来
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll call me later?
再给我电♥话♥?
Oh, yes.
好的
I'll be spending christmas with my... family.
我要和我的家人一起过圣诞
Bye.
再见
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're back for christmas.
我们回来过圣诞了
Well, roman, you are in for a treat,
罗曼 你一定会喜欢的
Because a Waldorf christmas is like no other.
因为霍道夫家的圣诞可是与众不同的
Come on, you.
来吧 你们
Whew. merry christmas, dad. you're up early.
圣诞快乐 爸爸 你起得真早
And you're getting in awfully late. oh, yeah, well, I left you a message.
而你回来得真晚啊 是啊 我给你留言了
Saying the tree shenanigans were taking all night,
说要花一晚上装饰圣诞树
But I didn't think you meant literally all night.
可我不认为你真的会玩通宵
Oh. yeah, , yeah, the tree. it was a big production.
是啊 圣诞树 那真是个大工程
Uh, luckily Serena's mom was there to help with the plan.
幸好瑟琳娜的妈妈也在那帮忙
Lily was there?
莉莉在那?
I thought you mentioned she was out of the country. no. no, they're here.
我记得你说过她出城了 不 他们在这
They're gonna go see "the nutcracker" tomorrow.
他们明天要去看"胡桃夹子"(经典芭蕾舞剧)
Do I smell chocolate chip waffles?
我好像闻到了巧克力华夫饼的味道?
With hot caramel sauce. your father's christmas specialty.
还有热焦糖 你们爸爸的圣诞特餐
Dan, pass the chocolate chips. good morning.
丹 把巧克力豆给我 早上好
Good morning. after breakfast and presents,
早上好 吃完早饭 拆好礼物后
I need to go to the gallery... mm.
我得去画廊...
To take care of some stuff. on christmas morning?
处理一些事情 在圣诞节的早晨?
Well, yeah, you know, art never sleeps.
是啊 你知道的 艺术从不休息
Buy u u ow what? the three of us could hang out together.
我们三个可以一起出去啊
It'll be great. we'll drink hot cocoa and watch a movie,
会很棒的 我们喝杯热可可 看场电影
And then when your dad comes back, we can all go for a walk.
等你们爸爸回来 我们可以一起散散步
Hear those silver bells? it's christmastime in the city.
听见圣诞歌♥了吗 整个城市都笼罩在圣诞气氛中
Some families actually do make the yuletide gay,
有些家庭确实有节日的欢乐
Managing to leave their troubles far away...
把他们的烦恼远远抛之脑后...
Mom. oh, it's beautiful. thank you. thank you.
妈妈 这太漂亮了 谢谢你
Oh, look. you look like a brunette catherine deneuve.
你看起来就像深发色版的凯瑟琳·德纳芙(法国影星)
Quelle magnifique. it's so gorgeous.
太美了 这太漂亮了
Merry christmas, Dorota. it's so we can text.
圣诞快乐 朵箩塔 我们以后就可以短♥信♥联♥系♥啦
Do you like it? thank you, miss Blair.
你喜欢吗 谢谢你 布莱尔小姐
Other families have a merry little christmas
有些家庭的圣诞也有小小的快乐
Even when their troubles aren't so far away...
尽管他们的麻烦近在身边...
So what did dad have to do at the gallery, exactly?
爸爸去画廊到底有什么事非做不可?
Uh, paperwork, i-i think.
文书工作吧 我想
You're going back to Hudson, aren't you?
你要回哈德森了 是吗
Yeah.
是的
But, hey, we are gonna be okay.
但是 我们会没事的
Come here.
过来
We know.
我们明白
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Some presents might end up getting returned...
有些礼物或许能得到回报...
I know how you like florida.
我知道你很喜欢佛罗里达
Yeah. wow.
是啊
Uh, number one fan.
我是他们的头号♥粉丝
You know, I'm--i'm sorry I didn't get anything for you,
我...抱歉我没为你准备任何礼物
Mr. Bass, but, uh, I didn't know you'd be coming for christmas.
但是 拜斯先生 我不知道你会来过圣诞
Ah, no worries, Eric. please, call me Bart.
没关系的 艾瑞克 叫我巴特就好
But some gifts are for keeps.
但有些礼物是有去无回的
For you. thank you.
给你的 谢谢
Eric, Serena,
艾瑞克 瑟琳娜
I just want you to know
我希望你们明白
That I have deep feelings for your mother.
我对你们妈妈的感情很深
mom, your phone.
妈妈 你的手♥机♥响了
Oh. uh, Lily, you're not gonna want to interrupt this moment.
莉莉 你不会想打断这一时刻的
Other presents come when you least expect em.
还有一些礼物是不期而至的
Hey, Lil. you know everything's closed on christmas?
莉 你知道圣诞节所有商店都关了吗
Diners that claim to be open 24/7--
那些声称全年24小时营业的餐馆...
It's false advertising.
都是虚假广♥告♥
And everyone knows
每个人都知道
The biggest present comes in the smallest box.
包装盒越小 礼物往往越珍贵
So, uh, Alison's leaving.
艾利森要走了
She's spending time alone with the kids.
她正单独和孩子们一起
And I seem to have walked all the way from brooklyn
我从布鲁克林一路走来
To your doorstep
直到你酒店楼下
Without a jacket, in the snow.
外套也没穿 站在雪里
So what the hell?
这该死的算怎么回事?
I miss you...
我想你...
And I have been missing you for a while.
我想你已经有一段日子了
Lily...
莉莉...
Would you do me the honor of being my wife?
你愿意嫁给我 成为我的妻子吗
Fromage! cheese!
茄子...
Ah, perfect.
非常好
Then there are those boxes
还有一些礼物盒
You wish you had never opened...
你会希望自己从未打开...
Oh, I like the pa--
这就像
Have a holly jolly christmas.
圣诞快乐
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表