剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You one and only source into the scandalous live of manhattan's elite.
这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流生活卡的唯一渠道
What's the one thing that on one in our gruop has.
什么是我们这群人都没有的.
I mean,not even blair? A boyfriend.
甚至连布莱尔都没有的? 男朋友
I met this really nice guy.
我遇到了一个很好的男生
And i'm supposed to meet him in the park for lunch tomorrow
我本来约他明天在公园吃午饭的
You're not old enough to date
我们还没到约会的年龄
Name's asher, and i do go ti unity
我叫亚瑟 我确实在联合高中上学
He's been staying at the ostroff center
他一直住在ostroff康复中心
It's depression?
抑郁症?
Is it bad?
严重吗?
Bad enough to try to kill himself.
严重到让他企图自杀
Oh,my god,Georgina.
乔治娜
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛?
well,I told you I was coming.
我告诉过你我要来
Didn't you get my gifts?
没收到我的礼物吗?
What's Georgina got on you?
乔治娜到底对你做了些什么
Dan I understand,but what's so bad you can't even tell me?
丹 我明白 但到底坏到哪种程度连我也不能说
So... tell me about Dan.
谈谈丹吧
Dan of all people cannot know Georgie.
所有人都可以 就是丹不能知道乔治娅
Um. I'm Sarah,by the way.
顺带一句 我叫莎拉
I'm Dan. nice to meet you,Sarah.
我叫丹 很高兴认识你 莎拉
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是不能说的秘密
第一季 第十六集
八卦天后
Spotted...Jenny Jenny Humphrey Wading in the met fountain,
最新消息 珍妮跋涉于大都市博物馆喷泉之前
Fishing for change...
寻求改变...
Blair Waldorf,seen dallying with an off-duty doorman
布莱尔·霍道夫 星期一的晚上在巧言石
At the blarney stone on a monday night.
与下班的门卫调情
It looks like the battle between the queen b. and little j.
看起来王后B和小j之间的战争
Has moved from the streets to the blogs.
从街头搬到了博客
Who's sending this debasing dish?
是谁在恶意中伤呢?
I have a feeling...
我感觉...
A nice,shiny dime to add to your collection.
给你的收藏中添一枚亮闪闪的硬币
Why the fruit cup,b.? lost your taste for yogurt?
怎么是什锦水果 B? 不喝酸奶了吗
So what are we doing tonight?
我们今晚干什么
Asher's parents are in cannes,
阿瑟的父母在戛纳
So he and Jenny are throwing a party at his house.
所以他和珍妮准备在他家开派对
It's a really small get-together with just our closest friends.
这真的是个只有亲密朋友参加的小聚会
Sorry,Blair.
抱歉 布莱尔
Blair can take my place. invitations are nontransferable.
布莱尔可以替我去 邀请可是不能转让的
She's new to the group.
她真是新人
Just because your name's on the invite doesn't make you a hostess.
不要因为你在邀请之列就把自己当女主人
Oh! then why is the party planner calling me?
那为什么派对策划者要给我打电♥话♥
Excuse me,girls.
不好意思 姑娘们
Hey,dad?
爸爸?
I'm kinda busy. what's up?
我有点忙 怎么了
I was just wondering what time you want me to serve
我就是想问问今晚你想几点吃
Your favorite home-cooked meal tonight. maybe around 8:00?
你最爱的家常菜 8点怎么样?
Oh,um,i have that choir thing.
我要去参加合唱
Remember,i talked to you about it,
记得吗 我和你说过的
And you said I could go cause I've been good? oh,right.
你说我表现好就可以去 好吧
Well,maybe we could wait to eat till after you got home then.
也许我们可以等你回来了再吃
You're gonna be hungry after all that singing. yeah,well,i mean,
等唱完了你肯定饿了
They have food there,and it's probably gonna go pretty late.
那里有吃的 可能会很晚才回来
So,um... tomorrow? okay,love you.
那么...明天? 好吧 爱你
Love you,too.
也爱你
Sorry. floral emergency.
不好意思 安排花的事情
Oh,and you will be happy to know
你们肯定会很高兴
That the entire unity lacrosse team r.s.v.p.'d!
整个社团的曲棍球队都会到场
Hi! oh,my god. it's Asher.
天啊 是阿瑟
Let's go say hi.
我们去打个招呼
How did little Jenny Humphrey become the next Brooke Astor?
小珍妮是怎么变成了第二个布洛克·阿斯特尔?
The same way they all do. marry up.
一样的方式 结婚
Hey,why the long face?
为什么闷闷不乐?
Are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go
还在因为妈妈没让你去
To monte carlo for the bachelor party? no,i'm fine.
蒙特卡洛的单身派对而难过? 不是 我没事
I figured I'd let Bart,Chuck and prince Albert
还是让巴特 恰克还有阿尔伯特王子
Have their fun... oh,that didn't come out like I meant it.
玩的开心...不过结果好象和我想的不一样
Um... gossip girl. looks like jenny's been spotted at gap
八卦天后说珍妮被人撞见在GAP
Sewing stella mccartney labels into pocket ts.
把斯特拉·麦卡托尼的商标缝进上衣口袋
These rumors are getting to be ridiculous.
这些谣言越来越荒唐了
Oh,like the one where I'm gossip girl. hey,it made sense at the time.
好像我是八卦天后一样 有时候也说得通啊
It never made any sense.
怎么可能
Yeah,it did! it did! yeah,it did. no,it didn't.
绝对有 没有
Wait,hold on. it's Chuck. I have something to do before school starts,
等等 是恰克 上课前我还有点事情
But tell him I say hi. okay. don't forget about dinner tonight.
帮我和他问好 好的 不要忘了晚饭
Yeah. salut,Chuck.
好的 你好啊 恰克
Yes,i'm still fine.
是啊 我很好
I haven't heard from Georgina in two weeks.
我有两个礼拜没有乔治娜的消息了
So if you'd stop calling me,
如果你不再打电♥话♥给我
I'd finally be rid of all of my monsters. bye.
我就终于摆脱所有我讨厌的人了 拜拜
You can read about it all day long,
你可以一整天在这看书
But you have to walk the city to know it.
但想了解这个城市就应该出去逛逛
Okay,but look,
我知道 但是
Anything is better than getting lost on the train every day. subway.
没什么比每天都在火车上迷路更糟了 地铁
Click those heels all you want. you're not in portland anymore.
跟这你想要的 你不是在波兰了
Seriously,you and dan are so sweet to adopt me.
真的 谢谢你和丹能帮助我
I-i'd be a mess without you guys.
没有你们我...我一团乱
Well,more of a mess than I already am.
比我现在还乱
Red eye to go? yes,please. thank you. hey,Sarah.
红眼外卖♥♥吗? 是的 谢谢 你好 莎拉
Sorry for talking your ear off the other night,guys.
抱歉前两天对你喋喋不休的
he tends to ramble, As you'll get to know.
他要开始长篇大论了 你会知道的
Yeah.
是的
Well,i'm a good listener,as he'll get to know.
我可是个很好的聆听者 他也会知道的
Are there any new developments?
有什么进展吗?
Uh,no. no,more of the same.
没有 还是老样子
Jenny and her boyfriend are still inseparable,
珍妮和她的新男朋友还是如胶似漆的
And she's even more insufferable.
她越来越让人难以忍♥受了
Give her a break. Asher's her first love.
让她休息下吧 阿瑟是她的初恋
It's infatuation. it's not love. yeah,but to a 15-year-old girl,
这是迷恋 不是爱情 但对于一个15岁的女孩
I mean,there really isn't a difference.
这没有什么差别
And how long did it take you,dan? um... that's a little different,Vanessa.
那你花了多久的时间? 这可有点不一样 瓦内萨
It took me-- uh,one glance at a ninth grade birthday party?
我花了...自从九年级生日派对的匆匆一瞥?
Yes,but two years to obsess over it. so things are better with...
是 但我整整迷了她两年 那么和瑟琳娜
Serena? Serena. yeah. yeah,good memory.
在一起更开心 瑟琳娜 对 美好的记忆
Right. things are finally back to normal.
好了 一切终于恢复正常
Good. well,i mean...
很好 我的意思是...
You know,it's--it's tough making friends in a new city.
在一个新城市交朋友可真不容易
It'd be really nice to meet her. yeah,Serena would love you.
如果能见到她就好了 瑟琳娜肯定会喜欢你的
She loves everybody. not that she would only like you
她喜欢所有人 并不是只喜欢你
Because she doesn't discriminate. um... ahem.
因为她从没有偏见
See what she meant about that rambling thing?
知道她所说的长篇大论了吧
How's tonight?
今晚怎么样?
Tonight would be perfect.
太好了
Good. see you.
好 拜拜
Be right back.
马上回来
Okay.
好的
Oh,my god!
天啊
He's so cute!
他太可爱了
Hey,can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你谈会吗
Sure. is something wrong?
当然 怎么了
That's what I was gonna ask you. where have you been lately?
我正要问你呢 最近去哪了
You haven't returned any of my calls. sorry.
你一个电♥话♥都没有回我 抱歉
It's been harder than I thought to keep up with schoolwork
我本以为会很轻松 但要忙作业
And the new spring social calendar
以及开学的社交事宜
And my new boyfriend. yeah. Asher,right?
还有我的新男朋友 阿瑟 是吗
Yeah. he's cute and smart and basically perfect,
是啊 他可爱又聪明 简直近乎完美
And the best part is I think he really likes me. well,
最重要的是我觉得他真的很喜欢我
Then he has good taste.
他很有品味
But... how well do you actually know him?
但是...你真的了解他吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表