剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Ask you to not talk with me at a movie tonight.
请你"不要谈话" 一起看电影
Tonight where?what time?
今晚? 地点? 时间?
The sunshine, 7:00.
阳光影院 七点
I'd love to.
很乐意
Uh, I'll see you there.
电影院见
See you there.
到时见
It's complicated, isn't it?
很复杂 是吧
I can't stop staring at it.
让人忍♥不住想看
It's difficult work.
很难的作品
I mean that in the best way.
我是正面的意思
It's enigmatic.
高深莫测
It reminds me ofan early bacon or schnabel.
它使我想起了早期的贝肯和施纳博
The artist is in hudson.
是在哈德孙的画家画的
I've represented her for some... Time.
我展览她的画有一段时间了
Rufus
我是鲁佛斯
Bex simon.
我是贝克斯·西蒙
I've heard a lot about your gallery.
我听过你画廊的一些事
I wasn't expecting a piece like this from a former rock star.
真想不到一个前摇滚明星 有这样的品味
I prefer"one-hit wonder.
我喜欢"神奇一击"这首歌♥
what turned you gallerist?
你怎么会开画廊的
I've always hadartistic pursuits.
我一直有艺术方面的追求
We have something in common.
我们有共同点
I always pursue artists.
我总是追求艺术家
I've been in brooklyn all day
我整天都待在布鲁克林
looking for work for a client.
给我的一个客户寻找作品
I'm a buyer.
我是买♥♥家
I didn't think i'd find a piece like this,
真没想到能找到这样的作品
And I don't think it'll be here long.
它不会挂太久的
I'd to put it on hold.
我想把它订下来
May I?
可以吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
What time do you close?I'll stay open.
几点关门 大门永远敞开
Good.
好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
What is carter still doing here?
卡特怎么还在这儿
I invited him.
我让他来的
Or he invited himself?That is his style.
或者是他不请自来 这是他的风格
Begging us to break free of our prisons
求我们从现在的"牢笼"中解脱出来
While stuffing his face with free food and draining our booze.
而自己却在那大吃大喝
He's a dead beat and a hypocrite.
他游手好闲 还是个伪君子
And a good ball player,if I remember right.
球打得也不错 如果我没记错的话
You sure you just don't wanna lose to him there, chuck?
你只是不想输给他 是吧 恰克
Maybe if your d...bought you a basketball team instead of a hotel,
也许你老爹给你买♥♥个篮球队 而不是宾馆
You'd have some skill.
这样你就能提高水平了
Look, this is the lost weekend for juniors,
这个周末是属于年轻人的
Not senior citizens.Go jump into a volcano.
老年人滚蛋
Let's just settle it on the court. Let's settle it right now.
我们在球场上解决 现在就解决
Hey, chill out.
别冲动
No, this is my game.i pick the players.
这是我的篮球赛 我选队员
I get it.i'll go.
我知道了 马上走
Hey.hey, man.
嗨 哥们儿
is that card game tonight? yeah.
纸牌游戏是在今晚吧 是的
hey, text methe address later.
发短♥信♥告诉我地址
I will.
我会的
You didn't have to do that, man.Nobody wanted him here.
你不必这样 没人要他来这儿
He's an older brother bringing everyone down.
他就是让大家倒胃口的老家伙
Let's just play some ball.
我们快打球吧
Okay, blair, relax.chin down.
好的 布莱尔 放松 下巴收一点
Hold it there and...
就这样...
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
Okay, one more.
好 再来一张
This time, let's exhale.Jump around, loosen up.
这次 呼气 跳 放松一下
Now really loosen up on this one.
完全的放松
Let's relax into it.Now give me the biggest pose you've got.
放松点 给我摆出你最棒的姿势
That's it.come on, big!
就这样 来 再放开一点
let's think big, big, big.
记住动作幅度要大
One, two, three!
1 2 3
Okay, take a break.thank you very much.
好 休息一下 谢谢
Who chose this girl?
谁选的这个女孩?
Eleanor.why?
埃莉诺 怎么了?
She's so prim and stiff,
她很呆板而且僵硬
Like a bookcase.it's unnatural.
跟个书架一样 一点都不自然
Yeah, but she looks stunning in the clothes, don't you agree?
但衣服穿在她身上挺惊艳的 不是吗?
Mm-hmm, to my eye,like a goddess.
在我看来 就像个女神
To this eye?bleh.like a statue.
在它看来 厄... 就像座雕像
This is retail.it's not editorial.
我是在传达 而不是编造
She needs to let go,have fun, loosen up.
她要放开点 乐在其中 放松心态
How's the client going to like the dress
如果模特自己都不喜欢这衣服
If the modeldoesn't even like herself?
顾客怎么会喜欢呢?
First of all,you look amazing!
首先 你看起来太美了
I know.But look,can I give you a little tip?
我知道 但是... 我能不能给你些小建议?
How did I know this was coming?
我就知道你会这么说
No, no, look,
不 不是的 听着
All you need to do is maybe you could,Uh,loosen up a little, you know?
你要做的就是放松一点 知道吗?
Shake it out.
抖一抖
Um, maybe you could be goofy,
你可以变得傻傻的
like when we were 10 And we would dance around
就好像我们10岁的时候
to "genie in a bottle" in your mom's clothes.
穿这你♥妈♥的♥衣服 伴着"瓶子里的妖怪"跳舞的样子
Help me.help me.
帮我 帮我
Um, okay.
呃... 好
Act like a tiger, okay?come on.
想象自己是老虎 怎么样?
rawr! No, no, you gotta roar.rawr!
这样不行 你要吼出来
Rawr! give me more tiger!give me more tiger!
对 就这样 再像老虎一点
you're in that jungle.
你在森林里
You're a savage!
你就是野人
Now let's doa prettier one this time, okay?
这次我们做个迷人一点的姿势
You're venusin the half shell, right?
你是断臂的维纳斯
So just look up...
你就往那边看...
Let's do something crazy like britney with the umbrella.
让我们狂野些 就像拿着伞的小甜甜
Okay, britney with the umbrella.go!
拿伞的小甜甜 开始!
at the car!at the car!
我就是车! 我就是车!
Posh spice in america.ready?
在美国的"高贵辣妹" 开始!
go!that's "cyborg spice" to you.
这是"机器人辣妹"
Okay, you gotta pout more and strike.
你要撅起来 然后往外推
Remember, I taught you the handon the hip.
记住 我教你的 把手放在臀部
Strike it and pop.
往外推 然后挺起来
Come on, give me more,give me more, you sexy beast.
好 再强烈点 性感的野兽
Oh, it looks so good!
哦 看上去太棒了
You're doing so good!you got it!
做得太好了 你做到了
Look how good you are.pout, pout, pout,what are you doing?
你看你做得多好 翘起来 要翘 你在干什么?
Oh, shoot.i gotta go meet dan.
哦 糟了 我得去见丹了
No, you're staying here.i need you.
不行 你得呆在这 我需要你
I can't let my mother down.
我不能让我妈失望
Hey, you almost here?
嘿 快到了?
Hey,i'm really, really, sorry,
嘿 我真的 真的很抱歉
But I'm kind of stuckat this photo shoot with blair.
但是我似乎得陪布莱尔拍照
It's a long story,
一言难尽
But I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.
但我想我没办法脱身
Oh, a photo shoot, huh?
哦 拍照是吧?
It sounds really superficial,i know.
听上去很肤浅 我知道
But it's important to her and,
但对她来说这很重要
You know,she's important to me.
而且你知道 她对我来说很重要
But I'll make it up to you, though, I promise.
不过我还是会听你的 我保证
No, it's no big deal, really.don't worry about it.
没事 不要紧 真的 别担心
You're the best.I knew you'd understand.
你最好了 我知道你会理解我的
I'll call you later.
我待会再打给你
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
How many?
几张?
None.
零张
You're still here.
你还在啊?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表